Ossoff, Warnock Brought in More Than $100M Each in Two Months

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
That's alot of bread.

If there is no Republican president, this will be known as the "unintended consequences" election should the Dems take your Senate.

Democrats Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock raised more than $100 million each in the past two months as they get set for the Jan. 5 Senate runoffs in Georgia.

Politico reported that Ossoff brought in $106.8 million in two months – becoming the best funded Senate candidate in history. He spent $93.5 million from Oct. 15-Dec. 16 and had $17.5 million banked ahead of the closing days of his campaign against Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga.

That's alot of bread.

If there is no Republican president, this will be known as the "unintended consequences" election should the Dems take your Senate.

Democrats Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock raised more than $100 million each in the past two months as they get set for the Jan. 5 Senate runoffs in Georgia.

Politico reported that Ossoff brought in $106.8 million in two months – becoming the best funded Senate candidate in history. He spent $93.5 million from Oct. 15-Dec. 16 and had $17.5 million banked ahead of the closing days of his campaign against Sen. David Perdue, R-Ga.
Is that all? With all the billionaires and Big Tech money behind these two clones (Beto junior and Rev. Wright
the second) I thought they could rake in much more.

Most of it from China no doubt.....
from the article:

"Meanwhile, The Washington Post reported that nearly half of the money raised by the two Democrat candidates in Georgia came from people donating less than $200. Donations from small-dollar givers accounted for 29% of Loeffler’s campaign funds and 25% of Perdue’s. "
ROLF! The Dim pretense of being supported by the small guy was exploded long ago. Mark Zuckerburg donated 500 million to fund the swindle.

The Dim pretense of being supported by the small guy was exploded long ago.
Except the data shows it is more true of the Dem candidates than the Republican candidates, in this instance.
Dim billionaires are pumping millions of dollars into this race. There's no doubt about that.
No doubt. Republicans, too. All 4 candidates have set records for Senate races, I believe.
Your party is greedy and dirty as hell...if you can't see it its because you don't want to see it....think about that a while....maybe its why the dem party is shrinking....

Except the data shows it is more true of the Dem candidates than the Republican candidates, in this instance.
Dim billionaires are pumping millions of dollars into this race. There's no doubt about that.
No doubt. Republicans, too. All 4 candidates have set records for Senate races, I believe.
Your party is greedy and dirty as hell...if you can't see it its because you don't want to see it....think about that a while....maybe its why the dem party is shrinking....
Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of 7 million votes being counted. Get back to me after the dems possibly control both chambers and the white house, in january. It will be quieter, then.

A lot of Progressives really like Warnock's hate and racism.
He also has a very high potential for epic corruption.
With Warnock's help, ISIS Spokesman Chuck Schumer would finally be empowered enough to destroy the middle class.
The Corrupt Democratic Party treats the taxpayers like they are their run away slaves.

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the sound of 7 million votes being counted. Get back to me after the dems possibly control both chambers and the white house, in january. It will be quieter, then.
Two weeks and your world goes haywire and the leftist wrong doers meet justice.....

Two weeks and your world goes haywire and the leftist wrong doers meet justice.....
Sure, nutball. Just like the last 20 times you made the same claim over the last 7 weeks.

man-pointing-laughing-you-closeup-portrait-handsome-excited-happy-smile-point-finger-towards-to-camera-gesture-young-32475315.jpg

Sure, nutball. Just like the last 20 times you made the same claim over the last 7 weeks.
2 weeks dummy....get ready.....

2 weeks dummy....get ready.....

If Biden is sworn in as president on the 20th, are you going loco or is that what you're doing now? Sorry, it's hard to tell where the bottom is with you peeps sometimes.

Forum List

Back