Orthodox Jew beheads wife, burns her body, parades with her severed head.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Ohhh, the masterful job the Jews have done of duping people into thinking they're a peaceful people who are only victims, never the perpetrators. But more people are waking up to the Jews - both on the left and the right. The Jewish controlled media will have most people fooled into thinking that only Islam beheads people. Here is just another wake up call.

Israeli man arrested carrying wife’s head after decapitating & burning her body

Ohhh, the masterful job the Jews have done of duping people into thinking they're a peaceful people who are only victims, never the perpetrators. But more people are waking up to the Jews - both on the left and the right. The Jewish controlled media will have most people fooled into thinking that only Islam beheads people. Here is just another wake up call.

An Israeli man who reportedly suffers from mental disorders and who once claimed to be the Messiah has been arrested in the streets of Tiberias carrying the severed head of his ex-wife whose decapitated body he earlier set on fire.

They have crazy people in Israel also? I would have never guessed....... :eusa_whistle:

bad news guys------the beheader was not a jew------he faked it in order to migrate from MOLDOVIA to Israel. All countries should BEWARE of that which lingers
amongst the "refugees"

Once AGAIN --- as always --- where the FUCK does the article mention any religious motivation at all?

You fucking hatemonger hacks are the very scum of the earth.

Once AGAIN --- as always --- where the FUCK does the article mention any religious motivation at all?

Calling one who is exposing the truth a hatemonger gets neither side anywhere. We need to examine the root of the problem, and how to solve that problem. By blaming something which is unquantifiable – hatred for...whatever – you are effectively saying that there is no solution to this problem. I am looking for a solution to this problem, and believe it can be solved if all data is taken into account.

So, with that in mind, who is in control of the media, the federal reserve, Wall Street, Hollywood etc.? The Jews. Like it or not, it is fact. While the right and left in America are focused on fighting each other, neither see what America's real enemy is.

I was once an ardent supporter of Israel and Jews, but then because I'm open-minded, I became enlightened and saw the forest for the trees. Wake up and realize who America's real enemy is. I'm just exposing the truth.

Calling one who is exposing the truth a hatemonger gets neither side anywhere. We need to examine the root of the problem, and how to solve that problem. By blaming something which is unquantifiable – hatred for...whatever – you are effectively saying that there is no solution to this problem. I am looking for a solution to this problem, and believe it can be solved if all data is taken into account.

So, with that in mind, who is in control of the media, the federal reserve, Wall Street, Hollywood etc.? The Jews. Like it or not, it is fact. While the right and left in America are focused on fighting each other, neither see what America's real enemy is.

I was once an ardent supporter of Israel and Jews, but then because I'm open-minded, I became enlightened and saw the forest for the trees. Wake up and realize who America's real enemy is. I'm just exposing the truth.

So you cannot answer my question. Dismissed.

Where was religious motivation mentioned in regards to the act? It wasn't. I mentioned the religion, not religious motivation in regards to the crime committed. Where I bring up religious motivation is the Jews being America's enemy, not our ally.

I have a suggestion. Watch the movie: "They Live", when the characters put on the sunglasses to see things for what they are, instead of seeing an alien, replace that alien with a Jew and that should scratch the surface for awakening you.

Nice_3a280a_330135.jpg

Where was religious motivation mentioned in regards to the act? It wasn't. I mentioned the religion, not religious motivation in regards to the crime committed. Where I bring up religious motivation is the Jews being America's enemy, not our ally.

I have a suggestion. Watch the movie: "They Live", when the characters put on the sunglasses to see things for what they are, instead of seeing an alien, replace that alien with a Jew and that should scratch the surface for awakening you.
WoW

You got some issues there buddy.

More and more im noticing a lot of nuts on this forum. I suppose that's better than them being out among the public tho

One data point does not make for a trend. Since you brought up Islam beheadings, how many beheadings from Muslims against Christians to the lone psycho Orthodox Jew you sited? Got any more cases to make your premise a trend?

Forum List

Back