WSJ Reports Flynn Offered to testify in exchange for Immunity!

Wall Street Journal reports Flynn has offered to testify in exchange for immunity! OMG! It's all over! :beer:
Wall Street Journal was anti-Trump during the whole campaign. They provided fake polls numbers to. You are posting Fake News.

Considering the FBI said Flynn had done nothing illegal by talking to the Russian ambassador why would he need immunity?

Wall Street Journal reports Flynn has offered to testify in exchange for immunity! OMG! It's all over! :beer:
Wall Street Journal was anti-Trump during the whole campaign. They provided fake polls numbers to. You are posting Fake News.

I feel so sorry for you! All the NETWORKS are reporting at the same time! Trump Admin. is done and he's taking the Repooplican Party with him! The hearings should be very entertaining! :9: :argue: :blahblah:

It's getting hot in that kitchen. What would he need immunity from?
Running Out of Rungs on the Ladder
Mike Flynn tells the FBI he's willing to talk, but only for immunity. But you only get immunity if you deliver someone else higher up the ladder. And there's only one person higher up the ladder.

It's being reported Flynn made the offer after meeting with Trump and WH officials.

That's strange

It's being reported Flynn made the offer after meeting with Trump and WH officials.

That's strange
I just heard that too. Apparently Flynn is going to hang an Obama or Hillary official with ties to Russia who tried to tamper with the Trump transition.

That's strange

Weird. The "Oarnge Bufoon" could be a bit nervous? But, if you've done nothing wrong? No worries.

I notice Obama leakers and Classified violators are given free pass from felony crimes.

Flynn lied under osth? Wants immunity?

Forum List

Back