Organizer Of Walkout Against Jerry Seinfeld Revealed

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
HEADLINE SAYS IT ALL·May 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

The organizer of the protest at Duke University to walk out on Jerry Seinfeld has been revealed.

"Sure, I was more than happy to take the money of George Soros to organize the walk out", said Newman, "But what he does not know is, I would have done it for free!"

"Mwhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Another student commented, "Is it just me or is the Jerry Seinfeld show demonstrate apartheid? I mean, you have a Jew as the star of the show as Newman who is not a dirty Jew hardly gets in 2 lines.'

"I say it was more of a genocide" said Newman, Untold people must have lost their lives watching this putz run a show, I know I almost killed myself a few times just forcing myself to watch it.

Luckily, Elaine, George, and Krammer are not Jewish like Jerry and declined comment.

Article Image

The organizer of the protest at Duke University to walk out on Jerry Seinfeld has been revealed.

"Sure, I was more than happy to take the money of George Soros to organize the walk out", said Newman, "But what he does not know is, I would have done it for free!"

"Mwhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Another student commented, "Is it just me or is the Jerry Seinfeld show demonstrate apartheid? I mean, you have a Jew as the star of the show as Newman who is not a dirty Jew hardly gets in 2 lines.'

"I say it was more of a genocide" said Newman, Untold people must have lost their lives watching this putz run a show, I know I almost killed myself a few times just forcing myself to watch it.

Luckily, Elaine, George, and Krammer are not Jewish like Jerry and declined comment.

George is Jewish.

Article Image

"Mwhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Are you still going on about celebrities?

get a life

My picks for best supporting actors on that show are Newman and Frank Costanza. Jackie Chiles is in the category of lesser appearing, and he wins that category in my book.

Forum List

Back