O'Reilly vindicated.

Notice the difference here between liberals and cons. Williams lies, liberals say he deserves whatever he gets (not that Williams is a card carrying liberal); O'Reilly lies, cobs circle the wagons. Pathetic.
They stand by their debunked crap and use it to Gish Gallop [check any Mudwhistle special farces posts]

It doesn't matter...

The liberal MSNBC anchor (Brian Williams) engaged in egregious act(s) of Stolen Valor, in connection with US military operations...

Even if O'Reilly did bullshit about Argentina and the Falklands...

It didn't involve despicable claims of Stolen Valor, connected to our own country's military operations...

It will be seen as unimaginative copy-catting...

Even IF the O'Reilly claims are proven true...

This is indeed their position on Bill O'Rielly these conservative slaves would make great comfort Pets for any wealthy person ...these conservatives would make great pets for blow hards like Billo bullshitter...

It doesn't matter...

The liberal MSNBC anchor (Brian Williams) engaged in egregious act(s) of Stolen Valor, in connection with US military operations...

Even if O'Reilly did bullshit about Argentina and the Falklands...

It didn't involve despicable claims of Stolen Valor, connected to our own country's military operations...

It will be seen as unimaginative copy-catting...
Here is some stolen valor for you domesticated pets
tumblr_mjyqlbN4an1qg53kdo1_500.png

Bush-idiot.jpg

Don Browne didn't vindicate O'Reilly. He confirmed his lies. O'Reilly said he was in a war zone. Don Browne said it was a riot. Lol fail
Were's the quote of him saying the words "war zone"?
Here you go, straight from the liar's mouth.

So what part was a lie? What is classified as a war zone?

The Falklands War (Spanish: Guerra de las Malvinas), also known as the Falklands Conflict, Falklands Crisis, and the Guerra del Atlántico Sur (Spanish for "South Atlantic War"), was a ten-week war between Argentina and the United Kingdom over two British overseas territories in the South Atlantic: the Falkland Islands and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands. It began on Friday 2 April 1982 when Argentina invaded and occupied the Falkland Islands (and, the following day, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands) in an attempt to establish the sovereignty it had long claimed over them. On 5 April, the British government dispatched a naval task force to engage the Argentine Navy and Air Force before making an amphibious assault on the islands. The conflict lasted 74 days and ended with the Argentine surrender on 14 June 1982, returning the islands to British control. In total, 649 Argentine military personnel, 255 British military personnel, and three Falkland Islanders died during the hostilities.​
Falklands War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He called it a war......zone. I guess you could call a riot practically a war zone if shots are being fired. You have to be really petty if it has to perfectly fit the definition of an all out war or declared war. To him it seemed like a war zone.Everyone admitted it was violent. It appears in your desperate attempt to save face you're grasping at straws.

Last edited:
Don Browne didn't vindicate O'Reilly. He confirmed his lies. O'Reilly said he was in a war zone. Don Browne said it was a riot. Lol fail

The Falklands War (Spanish: Guerra de las Malvinas), also known as the Falklands Conflict, Falklands Crisis, and the Guerra del Atlántico Sur (Spanish for "South Atlantic War"), was a ten-week war between Argentina and the United Kingdom over two British overseas territories in the South Atlantic: the Falkland Islands and South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands. It began on Friday 2 April 1982 when Argentina invaded and occupied the Falkland Islands (and, the following day, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands) in an attempt to establish the sovereignty it had long claimed over them. On 5 April, the British government dispatched a naval task force to engage the Argentine Navy and Air Force before making an amphibious assault on the islands. The conflict lasted 74 days and ended with the Argentine surrender on 14 June 1982, returning the islands to British control. In total, 649 Argentine military personnel, 255 British military personnel, and three Falkland Islanders died during the hostilities.​

He called it a war......zone. I guess you could call a riot practically a war zone if shots are being fired. You have to be really petty if it has to perfectly fit the definition of an all out war or declared war. To him it seemed like a war zone.Everyone admitted it was violent. It appears in your desperate attempt to save face you're grasping at straws.

Notice how the Right operates. First muddy denies O'Lielly ever called it a "war zone" to trump the Libs. Once he is shown where O'Lielly actually called it a war zone, suddenly it doesn't matter that he called it a war zone. From trump to meaningless in one post!!!!

Notice how the Right operates. First muddy denies O'Lielly ever called it a "war zone" to trump the Libs. Once he is shown where O'Lielly actually called it a war zone, suddenly it doesn't matter that he called it a war zone. From trump to meaningless in one post!!!!

Show me a quote where I denied it.

I wanted to see the quote so I could ascertain proper context.

See how these liberals work. They put words in your mouth or completely change the meaning of words. Dishonest to the core. It's why they support this Obama guy. Because they themselves are liars at heart, not to be trusted. Backstabbing treasonous turncoats, willing to sell their neighbors out for their religion which is the Democrat Party. Everything about them is an oxymoron. Their affordable care act isn't affordable. Their Net Neutrality isn't neutral. Their fairness doctrine isn't fair. Their party doesn't believe in Democracy. Their ideas aren't liberal anymore. They change the meaning of words to suit their purposes.

See how these liberals work. They put words in your mouth or completely change the meaning of words. Dishonest to the core. It's why they support this Obama guy. Because they themselves are liars at heart, not to be trusted. Backstabbing treasonous turncoats, willing to sell their neighbors out for their religion which is the Democrat Party. Everything about them is an oxymoron. Their affordable care act isn't affordable. Their Net Neutrality isn't neutral. Their fairness doctrine isn't fair. Their party doesn't believe in Democracy. Their ideas aren't liberal anymore. They change the meaning of words to suit their purposes.
Straight from your lying post!

Don't you read English?

Where does it say "O'Reilly didn't call it a war zone".

I asked for the quote. Nothing more. You, the lying shitforbrains that you are assumed that I was claiming he didn't say it.

Don't you read English?

I asked for the quote. Nothing more. You, the lying shitforbrains that you are assumed that I was claiming he didn't say it.

The only reason you would ask for the quote would be because you do not believe it exists. :asshole:

Don't you read English?

The only reason you would ask for the quote would be because you do not believe it exists. :asshole:
Oh, you're a mind reader?

I asked for somebody to paste the quote or provide a link. I wanted to see the context. You did that and it's clear O'Reilly felt he was in a war zone because of all of the violence. He was using a metaphor to describe the situation.

This is old news about an old lie. O'Lielley has a new lie to contend with. There is a story just starting to get attention about lying about being present during a JFK conspiracy theory suicide. It's a real doozy.

Don't you read English?

I asked for somebody to paste the quote or provide a link. I wanted to see the context. You did that and it's clear O'Reilly felt he was in a war zone because of all of the violence. He was using a metaphor to describe the situation.
Baloney!

Don't you read English?

Baloney!

Oh, so metaphors are never used in journalism? You only understand everything in literal terms. Nothing that is descriptive. Shit, Obama couldn't say a word without lying then. Calling massive spending "investment". Fucking liar.

ROFL

You are a desperate little turd, even as stupidfuck Communists go.

Mother Jones caught lying yet again....

He said he was in a war zone where people were shot when in reality he was at a riot, not a war. He embellished the actual events which is what Brian Williams did. Yet the right crucified Brian Williams but defend Bill O'Reilly, why can't you admit that your conservative God embellished the events?

"Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires every day."

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O Reilly s Account of Falklands War Riot Mediaite

That wasn't the problem. Everybody knows he was in Argentina. But he portrayed himself as also being in The Falklands, 1000 miles away. Got it yet? Better watch the clip that got him into this mess in the first place. I doubt you've seen it.

He never said he was in the Falklands, stop lying, bitch

Yes he did on multiple occasions on his show.

Yo, its all about the Lefty Brain Williams getting caught lying! So the Socialist thought they were smart and threw some lies out there thinking the Real Americans would pick it up and run with it, nothing more here, move on!!!

"GTP"
Yet, just ignore the lying VA Head Robert McDonald and his stolen valor.

We heard Ferguson called a war zone several times.

Who really gives a shit.

I didn't watch Brian Williams anyway, and I don't watch Fox.

But, our crooked VA system has a lying motherfucker, Robert McDonald, as its head, and he is no different, except that he is supposed to clean up the VA and help our vets.

Honesty is this administration is a joke.

ROFL

You are a desperate little turd, even as stupidfuck Communists go.

Mother Jones caught lying yet again....

He said he was in a war zone where people were shot when in reality he was at a riot, not a war. He embellished the actual events which is what Brian Williams did. Yet the right crucified Brian Williams but defend Bill O'Reilly, why can't you admit that your conservative God embellished the events?

"Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires every day."

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O Reilly s Account of Falklands War Riot Mediaite

That wasn't the problem. Everybody knows he was in Argentina. But he portrayed himself as also being in The Falklands, 1000 miles away. Got it yet? Better watch the clip that got him into this mess in the first place. I doubt you've seen it.

He never said he was in the Falklands, stop lying, bitch

Yes he did on multiple occasions on his show.
It's one thing to say the place you were was like a war zone and claiming your chopper was shot down or you came under sniper fire.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, but this Copy-Cat rock-throwing at O'Reilly has reached a level of high-comedy, watching the Liberals swarm like a school of piranhas...

Brian Williams engaged in egregious episode(s) of Stolen Valor, involving false claims associated with American military operations...

Bill O'Reilly may (or may not) have misrepresented himself as present during crowd-rioting in Argentina and/or combat-zone presence during the Falklands War, none of which involves our own people, and none of which comes anywhere close to Williams' shot-down helicopter / pinned-down ground ops bullshit, even if O'Reilly was bullshitting...

Rather like comparing a traffic ticket (O'Reilly) to a homicide (Williams) indictment... as most any US Veteran will tell you, in connection with cases of Stolen Valor - one of the most despicable forms of lying that is likely to excite a visceral response from most men and women who have worn our country's uniform...

Rather like comparing a mountain to a molehill...

Even IF the O'Reilly claims are proven true...

Copy-catting at its best (worst)...

The product of small minds and even smaller imagination...

Get a grip, people...

A huge fuss over something from 30 years ago!!

Don't think much of Mother Jones. Shouldn't they be saving the environment?

Forum List

Back