O'Reilly and FOX refuse to answer to fabrication accusations

Show me your posts on here about Brian William's lies. Which have been proven beyond all doubt. Where are they? Link me to them.
Is Robert McDonald still VA chief?

Will he resign or be fired by Obama this afternoon?

That's all the time either need to clear up this mess.
Bush_Crusader_2004-12-29.jpg

Mother Jones is a liberal rag, who cares what they say?

Hey tyrone, try to stay with us. Like you said, this thread is about Bill O. Can you not keep up? Do we have to slow things down for you? If you want to talk about Bush, start a thread.

O'Reilly writes that "many were killed" during the riot. The CBS News report from the riot does not mention any deaths.
Because the Argentine government blacked out the news and refused to release fatalities to the press, but later admitted that there were deaths after CBS filed it's report.
Or there were no fatalities to report. There is no proof either way, plus there is no proof O'Lielly was still there when the demonstrations turned to rioting, since CBS kicked him out in short order after his firat encounter with the demonstrations.
Link
CBS kicked O Reilly out of Argentina The Ave

“The CBS bureau chief in Buenos Aires, Larry Doyle, an ex-Marine LRRP, was something of a legend among CBSers because of his personal courage and his knowledge about how to do your job without exposing yourself to undue danger. Early that night in Buenos Aires he assembled the camera crews in our hotel newsroom and instructed them to refrain from using the lights on their cameras while around crowds. Television lights attracted potentially violent people and also made the camera-person an easier target for demonstrators throwing rocks. …

“According to Doyle, O’Reilly returned to the hotel in a rage over the fact that his cameraman wouldn’t turn on the lights to photograph angry crowds. Doyle defended the cameraman and chewed out O’Reilly for violating his instructions on lights. When Doyle looked at the tape shot by O’Reilly’s cameraman he saw that … O’Reilly had ordered the cameraman to shoot — with his light on. …

“[T]he demonstrations … had been well covered by three or four camera crews …. All that footage was blended into the main story, narrated by Schieffer, who [was] the anchor on the scene. When Doyle informed O’Reilly that Schieffer would be doing the report … the reporter exploded. ‘I didn’t come down here to have my footage used by that old man,’ he shouted. Doyle was stunned. … This confrontation led the next day to O’Reilly being ordered out of Argentina by the CBS bosses. … ”

Well, this make him a FOX hero!

Mother Jones has already acknowledge their mistake even though it was deliberate. Films of the Argentina riots showed they were even more violent than O'Reilly stated thus clearing his name. Mother Jones is a rag and has been a cesspool of not only leftist lies but communist manifesto since day one. Everything O'Reilly said is now proven to be true.

Now check the map and see where the Malvina Islands are in relation to where BillO Bullshit was....schmuck
I didn't know Buenos Aires was on an island.
The Malvinas islands is where combat occured...Bill O'Reilly was in a 5 star hotel in Buenos Aires...you continue to be a schmuck a nobody and a ridiculous pathetic defender of Bill O Bullshit....

Once again, after the military surrendered to Britain riots ensued in Buenos Aires. Violence was recorded on film. The fighting in Buenos Aires lasted longer or as long as the fighting on the Falklands.
But not while O'Lielly was there!
Prove it. We've already seen evidence to the contrary.
O'Lielly already said what happened to him and his cameraman happened on the night of the surrender, the 14th. CBS kicked him out the next day. The video O'Lielly showed on his program had a date stamp of the night of the 15th. O'Lielly had been sent home by CBS by then.

Bill O Reilly claims was injured in Argentina riots REFUSES to speak Daily Mail Online
All you have to do is get the video from CBS about what happened the night that they surrendered. The Argentinians, in Buenos Aires - it certainly was a war zone where bullets were being shot, people were going down.

Bill O Reilly claims was injured in Argentina riots REFUSES to speak Daily Mail Online
This confrontation led the next day to O'Reilly being ordered out of Argentina by the CBS bosses. Doyle had told them O'Reilly was a 'disruptive force' who threatened his bureau's morale and cohesion.

Oh my, more SUBVERSIVES for O'Reilly!

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O’Reilly’s Account of Falklands War Riot (Sorry David Corn fans)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ex-nbc-bureau-chief-backs-up-oreillys-account-of-falklands-war-riot/ ^
Two former CBS reporters have strongly disputed Bill O’Reilly‘s accounts of what happened one night when they covered a riot in Buenos Aires, but on The Factor tonight, O’Reilly brought on a former NBC News bureau chief who backed up his story. Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires...

"Demonstration" as opposed to Bloviating Bills' "WAR!"

He is a liar and a fabricator but FOX will do nothing because that is what they stand for. Lies and fabrications are the "Name of the Game" for FOX. May as well let Bill go and keep exaggerating event.

Mother Jones has already acknowledge their mistake even though it was deliberate. Films of the Argentina riots showed they were even more violent than O'Reilly stated thus clearing his name. Mother Jones is a rag and has been a cesspool of not only leftist lies but communist manifesto since day one. Everything O'Reilly said is now proven to be true.
Meanwhile, Robert McDonald still heads the VA.

Any comment from Mother Jones on that lying son of a bitch?

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O’Reilly’s Account of Falklands War Riot (Sorry David Corn fans)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ex-nbc-bureau-chief-backs-up-oreillys-account-of-falklands-war-riot/ ^
Two former CBS reporters have strongly disputed Bill O’Reilly‘s accounts of what happened one night when they covered a riot in Buenos Aires, but on The Factor tonight, O’Reilly brought on a former NBC News bureau chief who backed up his story. Don Browne was the NBC News Miami bureau chief at the time, and he oversaw the network’s Falklands coverage. And Browne told O’Reilly his account was accurate. As opposed to some of the other accounts, which have to some extent downplayed the danger, Browne said the situation “got progressively more intense” and there were demonstrations in Buenos Aires...

He is a liar and a fabricator but FOX will do nothing because that is what they stand for. Lies and fabrications are the "Name of the Game" for FOX. May as well let Bill go and keep exaggerating event.
What should the lying son of a bitch Obama do about the lying son of a bitch he appointed to head the VA?

Meanwhile, Robert McDonald still heads the VA.

Any comment from Mother Jones on that lying son of a bitch?
images

What should the lying son of a bitch Obama do about the lying son of a bitch he appointed to head the VA?
wherewasbush_small.jpg

Valid reason, and that is why BillO's lies are only being exposed now.
Should Robert McDonald be fired?

He lied to the very vets he is supposed to be serving.

How does that compare to O'Reilly in significance?

This thread is about Billo's lies.
Fuck yourself, I am hijacking it and making it about VA head Robert McDonald's lies.

Report me if you do not like it.
How about we ignore you like the regular asshole you are

Good idea. Ignore me while you're at it too.
No I want to remind you that you are a schmuck a nobody

Valid reason, and that is why BillO's lies are only being exposed now.

O'Reilly debunked those accusations last night. Too bad you didn't see the show and instead like going thru 3rd parties with an axe to grind.
You are Special Farces so we must take you seriously.NOT...brave SPecial farces schmuck a nobody
Special Farces schmuck Robert McDonald should resign or be fired as head of VA.

Where is Obama?
start a thread on that ...this is about Bill O Bullshit
Report me then, because I am not shutting up about Special Farces liar Robert McDonald until he resigns, Obama fires him, or I get banned for thread jacking.

Wouldn't it be easier to just hold your breath like usual?

Trying to reason with tyrone the dumbass is like trying to convince a broom that the floor is clean.

He's a liberal ass loon who will break down what Bill said down to the letter to see if he lied, but with Brian Williams, absolutely nothing. Tyrones not worth your time, or mine. He produced no proof that Bill lied other than some dimwit dems unsubstantiated accounts from CBS reporters. What proof did he ignore? VIDEO EVIDENCE.

Oops. You know what they say? A real man knows when he's been defeated, a child keeps getting up and getting punched in the face over and over again. Its readily apparent which kind of person we are dealing with.

BillO wasn't there when that video was shot. He left the day before all that happened.

O'Reilly debunked those accusations last night. Too bad you didn't see the show and instead like going thru 3rd parties with an axe to grind.
You are Special Farces so we must take you seriously.NOT...brave SPecial farces schmuck a nobody

Where is Obama?
Report me then, because I am not shutting up about Special Farces liar Robert McDonald until he resigns, Obama fires him, or I get banned for thread jacking.

Don't you have a partner with a dick to suck this morning?

Where is Obama?

Don't you have a partner with a dick to suck this morning?
This is the last line of defense that the Right wing nuts use when they cannot refute other people...the dreaded "gay baiting" maneuver.....you are a schmuck...

Forum List

Back