O'Reilly and FOX refuse to answer to fabrication accusations

Uh, because we didn't know.
Next stupid question.

Valid reason, and that is why BillO's lies are only being exposed now.

O'Reilly debunked those accusations last night. Too bad you didn't see the show and instead like going thru 3rd parties with an axe to grind.
You are Special Farces so we must take you seriously.NOT...brave SPecial farces schmuck a nobody
Special Farces schmuck Robert McDonald should resign or be fired as head of VA.

Where is Obama?
start a thread on that ...this is about Bill O Bullshit
Robert McDonald, Special Farces vet head of VA!

Yeah, Washington Post.

Mother Jones, ThinkProgress, Center For American Progress, The Washington Post, The New York Times, MSNBC, CNN, all on the Democrats payroll.
I know its nothing compared to you an internet "Special Farces" schmuck...a nobody
Special Farces??

That is where Robert McDonald served, right?
Checking his DD-214 shows he completed the Ranger course, but never served in any special ops unit. He served in the 82nd Airborne out of Ft Bragg.

Now check the map and see where the Malvina Islands are in relation to where BillO Bullshit was....schmuck
I didn't know Buenos Aires was on an island.
The Malvinas islands is where combat occured...Bill O'Reilly was in a 5 star hotel in Buenos Aires...you continue to be a schmuck a nobody and a ridiculous pathetic defender of Bill O Bullshit....

Yep, it's been backed up with video.

Ex-NBC Bureau Chief Backs Up O Reilly s Account of Falklands War Riot Mediaite

Read it and weep, libs. Orielly was dead on accurate.
Video from AFTER O'Lielly had been given the boot. He claims the riots happened the night of the surrender which was the 14th, but that video was from the next night the 15th and by that time O'Lielly had been given the boot by CBS.

From the mouth of O'Lielly:

"All you have to do is get the video from CBS about what happened the night that they surrendered. The Argentinians, in Buenos Aires - it certainly was a war zone where bullets were being shot, people were going down."

Read more: Bill O Reilly claims was injured in Argentina riots REFUSES to speak Daily Mail Online

I know its nothing compared to you an internet "Special Farces" schmuck...a nobody
Special Farces??

Checking his DD-214 shows he completed the Ranger course, but never served in any special ops unit. He served in the 82nd Airborne out of Ft Bragg.

Now check the map and see where the Malvina Islands are in relation to where BillO Bullshit was....schmuck
The Malvinas islands is where combat occured...Bill O'Reilly was in a 5 star hotel in Buenos Aires...you continue to be a schmuck a nobody and a ridiculous pathetic defender of Bill O Bullshit....
Robert McDonald

Robert McDonald
bush_awol3.jpg

Let me ask you this: Did you dig this hard to try to knock off Brian Williams or have their been crickets from you with that regard?

Show me your posts on here about Brian William's lies. Which have been proven beyond all doubt. Where are they? Link me to them.

Special Farces??

Once again, after the military surrendered to Britain riots ensued in Buenos Aires. Violence was recorded on film. The fighting in Buenos Aires lasted longer or as long as the fighting on the Falklands.

Special Farces??

Robert McDonald
Ignore this shithead. We only make him feel better by responding. :trolls:

Special Farces??

Once again, after the military surrendered to Britain riots ensued in Buenos Aires. Violence was recorded on film. The fighting in Buenos Aires lasted longer or as long as the fighting on the Falklands.
But not while O'Lielly was there!

Trying to reason with tyrone the dumbass is like trying to convince a broom that the floor is clean.

He's a liberal ass loon who will break down what Bill said down to the letter to see if he lied, but with Brian Williams, absolutely nothing. Tyrones not worth your time, or mine. He produced no proof that Bill lied other than some dimwit dems unsubstantiated accounts from CBS reporters. What proof did he ignore? VIDEO EVIDENCE.

Oops. You know what they say? A real man knows when he's been defeated, a child keeps getting up and getting punched in the face over and over again. Its readily apparent which kind of person we are dealing with.

Show me your posts on here about Brian William's lies. Which have been proven beyond all doubt. Where are they? Link me to them.
Is Robert McDonald still VA chief?

Will he resign or be fired by Obama this afternoon?

That's all the time either need to clear up this mess.

But not while O'Lielly was there!
Prove it. We've already seen evidence to the contrary.

Robert McDonald
Ignore this shithead. We only make him feel better by responding. :trolls:

Yes sir Special Farces all time schmuck ...you are a nobody
:fu:

Trying to reason with tyrone the dumbass is like trying to convince a broom that the floor is clean.

He's a liberal ass loon who will break down what Bill said down to the letter to see if he lied, but with Brian Williams, absolutely nothing. He's not worth your time.
What of Robert McDonald, and his lies?

No lib comments yet.

Forum List

Back