Bill O'Reilly's Golden Payout From Fox is an Outrage

:lmao:
Who gives a fucking shit...
Quit your bitching you candy ass motherfucker... whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty you sorry ass fuck.
Go back to your bitches tit
Fox paid $13 MILLION to make those complaints go away, five times. And they FIRED him. That gives you no clue whatsoever that maybe he was guilty?
That gives me the clue that Fox doesn't want bad publicity to drive away advertisers. Guilt is proven in a court of law.
That gives me the clue that Fox doesn't want bad publicity to drive away advertisers
Absolutely. It was the advertisers, driven by public opinion, that ended the horndog's career at Fox, not Fox itself, which goes to show ya, Fox is still a pen of pigs.
I may have to put you on ignore for awhile if you insist on posting juvenile bullshit
Feel free, gramps. The men defending O'Reilly, the same men who defended Trump for similar bullshit, are the ones behaving like juveniles, though.
You can't defend a person from an UNPROVEN allegation. If someone tries to they are as dumb as you for ASSuming him guilty.

I accuse you of breaking into my house. No one but you & me know the facts so no one can defend you.

Like I said, you're acting childish.

Maybe ...just maybe ......he would have beat all this in court which is why he got bigger settlement .........maybe the whole purpose is to add another lib mouthpiece
Add another lib mouthpiece to Fox, you mean?
Tucker Carlson is taking The Factor's slot and The Five is taking Carlson's old spot. Eric Bolling is going to be doing something new at 5 p.m. and that brat Jesse Watters is taking his place on The Five. Ain't nothing liberal about Carlson or Watters or Bolling. The closest thing they have to a liberal is Dana Perino and she isn't going anywhere, I hope.

Dana Perino is about as close to a liberal as Juan Williams is to being a conservative!

She's a Bushy and a #neverTrumper. She's quite liberal.

Second that!

I had to stop reading halfway in, because it was apparent the OP:

1. Doesn't understand contracts.
2. Doesn't recognize O'Reilly earned Fox billions.
3. Heavy on hypocrisy & rant for fill-in.

Maybe ...just maybe ......he would have beat all this in court which is why he got bigger settlement .........maybe the whole purpose is to add another lib mouthpiece
Add another lib mouthpiece to Fox, you mean?
Tucker Carlson is taking The Factor's slot and The Five is taking Carlson's old spot. Eric Bolling is going to be doing something new at 5 p.m. and that brat Jesse Watters is taking his place on The Five. Ain't nothing liberal about Carlson or Watters or Bolling. The closest thing they have to a liberal is Dana Perino and she isn't going anywhere, I hope.

Dana Perino is about as close to a liberal as Juan Williams is to being a conservative!

She's a Bushy and a #neverTrumper. She's quite liberal.

Second that!

I guess that makes two of you that are out to lunch!

(CNN) Bill O'Reilly is reportedly walking away with tens of millions of dollars. How insulting. After being accused of habitual sexual harassment and other lewd acts, causing him and his employer, Fox News, to pay out $13 million in settlements; after costing the network millions when advertisers fled his show; after finally being fired from his job after years — he leaves with a golden payout.

Don't think for one second his firing is a win for women in the workplace. It is far from that.

Had a New York Times story earlier this month not exposed reports of the toxic culture at the network that tolerated and enabled his alleged behavior for years, Fox would likely have kept silencing any women who complained.

Even O'Reilly's book publisher at MacMillian (The Holt List), is standing with the fallen network host, perhaps hoping to cash in on Bill's misogynist ways. He has a new book in the works; it's planned for September.

It seems Fox has a clear corporate strategy in place: reward men who intimidate, berate and harass women at work. Silence the women at all costs. And, no matter what, do not hurt profits. O'Reilly's show reportedly brought in $200 million for Fox. Still, most analysts predict profits won't be hurt much by O'Reilly's ouster.

How do we know about this Fox strategy? We saw it played out last summer, too, when another alleged top predator, former Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes, was forced out amid accusations of sexual harassment. Anchor Gretchen Carlson got $20 million. Ailes' "exit package" from Fox was about $40 million. When a corporate culture is toxic you can bet it starts at the top.

So, when the spotlight shifted to O'Reilly, who reportedly was making $18- to $20-million a year as the host of "The O'Reilly Factor," it was not shocking. Fox likely got a clue that it had to act, since the allegations have kept coming. Only a few days ago, a black woman who was a clerical worker at the network in 2008, alleged she was intimidated by O'Reilly for years.

O'Reilly would come by her desk, leer at the woman and call her "hot chocolate," she alleged. She was scared, her attorney, Lisa Bloom, told the Hollywood Reporter. Bloom, who helped the woman report the harassment to the Fox network's hot line, says her client is not seeking monetary damages.

Rest here: Bill O'Reilly's golden payout from Fox is an outrage - CNN.com
------------------------------------

Rewarding sexual assaulters, it's the conservative way! Republican shitbags rewarded Trump's sexual assault with a presidential win, Fox rewards Bill-O the clown with tens of millions of dollars. Gotta love those Repubican "family values."

This is your weekly reminder to never, EVER vote Republican.

Oh, and before I forget, "But Bill Clintoooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!"

STFU. He is gone.

(CNN) Bill O'Reilly is reportedly walking away with tens of millions of dollars. How insulting. After being accused of habitual sexual harassment and other lewd acts, causing him and his employer, Fox News, to pay out $13 million in settlements; after costing the network millions when advertisers fled his show; after finally being fired from his job after years — he leaves with a golden payout.

Don't think for one second his firing is a win for women in the workplace. It is far from that.

Had a New York Times story earlier this month not exposed reports of the toxic culture at the network that tolerated and enabled his alleged behavior for years, Fox would likely have kept silencing any women who complained.

Even O'Reilly's book publisher at MacMillian (The Holt List), is standing with the fallen network host, perhaps hoping to cash in on Bill's misogynist ways. He has a new book in the works; it's planned for September.

It seems Fox has a clear corporate strategy in place: reward men who intimidate, berate and harass women at work. Silence the women at all costs. And, no matter what, do not hurt profits. O'Reilly's show reportedly brought in $200 million for Fox. Still, most analysts predict profits won't be hurt much by O'Reilly's ouster.

How do we know about this Fox strategy? We saw it played out last summer, too, when another alleged top predator, former Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes, was forced out amid accusations of sexual harassment. Anchor Gretchen Carlson got $20 million. Ailes' "exit package" from Fox was about $40 million. When a corporate culture is toxic you can bet it starts at the top.

So, when the spotlight shifted to O'Reilly, who reportedly was making $18- to $20-million a year as the host of "The O'Reilly Factor," it was not shocking. Fox likely got a clue that it had to act, since the allegations have kept coming. Only a few days ago, a black woman who was a clerical worker at the network in 2008, alleged she was intimidated by O'Reilly for years.

O'Reilly would come by her desk, leer at the woman and call her "hot chocolate," she alleged. She was scared, her attorney, Lisa Bloom, told the Hollywood Reporter. Bloom, who helped the woman report the harassment to the Fox network's hot line, says her client is not seeking monetary damages.

Rest here: Bill O'Reilly's golden payout from Fox is an outrage - CNN.com
------------------------------------

Rewarding sexual assaulters, it's the conservative way! Republican shitbags rewarded Trump's sexual assault with a presidential win, Fox rewards Bill-O the clown with tens of millions of dollars. Gotta love those Repubican "family values."

This is your weekly reminder to never, EVER vote Republican.

Oh, and before I forget, "But Bill Clintoooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!"
"Rewarding"? Hardly. It's how contracts work.
is there never a clause that protects the corporation and stock holders in these contracts? Like...if you disgrace the corporation through lude and crude conduct, or break the company rules on harassment, you can be let go without your golden parachute being paid?
No reason there can't be, but remember that the corporation generally has all the power. The contract usually protects the individual.

Forum List

Back