Oregon imposes gag order on Christian bakers in gay wedding case

The lezbos sure did a good job of playing the victim. Their list of hurts and suffering is well done.
That you call them names just proves that you would like to continue to victimize them.
Oh, c'mon. They're not fooling anyone except you, obviously. This was all planned.

Sneaky lesbians.

Arranging for one of them to have their mother get married, order the cake from Sweetcakes and then two years later plan on ordering a cake from the same vendor.

Planning this years ahead of time.

Despicable.

>>>>

The lezbos sure did a good job of playing the victim. Their list of hurts and suffering is well done.
That you call them names just proves that you would like to continue to victimize them.
Oh, c'mon. They're not fooling anyone except you, obviously. This was all planned.

Sneaky lesbians.

Arranging for one of them to have their mother get married, order the cake from Sweetcakes and then two years later plan on ordering a cake from the same vendor.

Planning this years ahead of time.

Despicable.

>>>>
Whatever. Christian businesses are targeted. The list of pain and suffering was well done too. Nice work.

ignored again...
its why you will never learn anything.......you ignore your teachers......

No, I ignore people who threaten to kill me, on a public message board, and then have the nerve to cal themselves "Christians".

Amazing how you see that everywhere, whether it happens or not. Take your meds, Cracker Jack.

Ignored.
I don't know how the mental health professionals are going to be able to handle all these emotional basket cases.

Sneaky lesbians.

>>>>
Did that really happen?

They already closed. So we can thank faggots and carpet munchers for 2 more people on the government dole. :) Bet your kind is proud the blame is squarely on your shoulders. The cake makers should move to a friendlier less totalitarian fascist state that wants their business.
They should have done their job, in the first place. Had they, they would still be in business.
I'm looking forward to some law suits making gays perform services for people they don't agree with. I'm guessing doing your job will change quickly.
Do what you are paid to do, that is all that is required. Leave your faith at home and at church. Baking cakes for cash is not faith.
So if I am paying you for a job you didn't want in the first place and actually refused to take you can now be forced to not only do that job but do it to the person forcing you's satisfaction. I'm searching for a gay owned business. I'm going to make that fucker do some incredibly humiliating shit and if he doesn't he owes me 135k. After all it is what he's paid to do.
If you sell gas, you sell gas to *******, Jews, wetbacks, whops, and all others. To not do so means we are going to come down on you like a house of bricks. Now you know....
What religious reason could exist for not selling gas to someone? Come up with a compelling reason this could even be possible or shove your strawman up your ass.

Sneaky lesbians.

>>>>
Did that really happen?
Yes.

Sneaky lesbians.

>>>>
Did that really happen?
Yes.
Simply buying a cake wasn't the goal. Forcing the Christian to submit was the goal.

Sneaky lesbians.

>>>>
Did that really happen?
Yes.
Simply buying a cake wasn't the goal. Forcing the Christian to submit was the goal.
To repeat: You obviously don't know the details of the case.

Maybe what you're read on right wing hypo-sites.

I doubt you've read the actual rulings.

How many sexual partners must a straight person have had to be disqualified for a cake?

"Okay, just hop up on this table here, and our Holy Hymen Checker will verify you are eligible for a Bible-compliant wedding cake."

Well, since baking the cake would have meant that the baker would spend eternity in hell, $135,000 is a small price to pay to avoid that.....

Exactly how many pounds of brain damage does it take to believe this bakery's exclusion of gays has anything to do with religion?

You lefties aren't fooling anyone with your "equality and rights" bullc

Sneaky lesbians.

>>>>
Did that really happen?
Yes.
To repeat: You obviously don't know the details of the case.

Parrots repeat things.

Well, since baking the cake would have meant that the baker would spend eternity in hell, $135,000 is a small price to pay to avoid that.....
So they don't bake cakes for someone getting married a second time?

They don't bake cakes for anyone but virgin brides?

Really?

What is their policy for the number of sexual partners a straight person to have had to qualify as a "fornicator" and therefore ineligible for a cake?

Oh, BS, fucking total BS. The Christian could kill a million Muslims and still end up in Heaven. It's in the damn Holy Book, wherein there is only one unforgivable sin, Blaspheme of the Holy Spirit. You don't do that, you're in, just by avowing faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior. Salvation as cheap as it gets, no acts required and only one that can screw you for eternity.

Forum List

Back