Oregon counties want to become part of Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame them....
They are not getting represented fairly by their government.

Where I don't think that any representative politician does anything except line their own pockets of late....they are correct in wanting to leave.
Eastern Oregon is extremely conservative and Western is very liberal. Two completely different mindsets. I don't know as joining Idaho is feasible...but splitting off and creating another state is a better option possibly. Puerto Rico wants statehood....why not Eastern Oregon?

Why should they be forced to move?
Less than 10% of the state's population wants to secede??? LOL. Because they feel they aren't "represented"??
How many different ways can I tell these people to go fuck themselves? :auiqs.jpg:

Move. Ultimately, the land belongs to the state.
Plenty of land in Idaho (although you're not hearing if Idaho is actually FOR this). :)

Less than 10% of the state's population wants to secede??? LOL. Because they feel they aren't "represented"??
How many different ways can I tell these people to go fuck themselves? :auiqs.jpg:

Move. Ultimately, the land belongs to the state.
Plenty of land in Idaho (although you're not hearing if Idaho is actually FOR this). :)
So they want to secede, why should that bother you unless you are a Democrat that lives in Oregon.

So they want to secede, why should that bother you unless you are a Democrat that lives in Oregon.
So a small minority of people can just up and take a shitload of land and secede because they are unhappy???? :)
Where have I seen that playbook before?

If you don't like the state you're in...move. Simple.

I'll just tune you out but thanks for playing.
Good choice, that bed wetter is just freakishly stupid. 130 years ago he'd be an exhibit in a traveling carnival children would throw peanuts at.

Jackofreak.jpg

Anyway, political divorce is a hard choice. It's one that may have to be made at some point in order to preserve the prosperity and liberty of the majority of the country which does not deserve to be punished or dragged into ruin by vacuous imbeciles and treasonous douchebags.

Good choice, that bed wetter is just freakishly stupid. 130 years ago he'd be an exhibit in a traveling carnival children would throw peanuts at.

View attachment 724163

Anyway, political divorce is a hard choice. It's one that may have to be made at some point in order to preserve the prosperity and liberty of the majority of the country which does not deserve to be punished or dragged into ruin by vacuous imbeciles and treasonous douchebags.

Hey!! You're using your bright blue font again!! Nice.
Less than 10% of aggrieved, white rednecks want to secede from Oregon because those mean libwerals won't listen to them?
Fuck off. Move if you don't like it.

And stop whining about it.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Thread closed, there has to have personal content in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back