Orban Bashes Europeans mixing with non Europeans

For everyone.

You have not always again to demonstrate to everyone that you are an idiot. Learn German than we will discuss this in German. But before you are able to do so in 20, 30 or 80 years I will continue to say "US-Americans" when I try to speak about US-Americans.

AMERICA is the most important country in the world

America is a continent. The USA a Union of States in the North of this continent. And how "important" - whatever this is in such a context - the USA really is we will see in about 1000 years. But really interesting will be what we will say in a million years about the USA.

Last edited:
I take it you guys know that Hungary and Poland have been having fines, money stopped and so on for their failure to stick to EU principles

The European Commission sent letters to Poland and Hungary on Friday in an informal first step toward triggering a never-before-used mechanism that could cut EU money for countries over rule-of-law concerns.

In the letters, the Commission was expected to ask questions regarding the independence of the judiciary and respect for EU law in Poland, as well as issues with public procurement, risk of conflict of interest and corruption in Hungary.

A Commission spokesperson, confirming the letters had been sent, simply said the missives would request information “relevant” to the rule-of-law mechanism. The responses, the spokesperson said, would “feed into the Commission’s assessment” of whether it should move ahead with the penalty process.

I am not sure what the situation is now. Arguably they should have been asked to leave some time ago. Orban would I think happily move back towards Russia but Poland can't stand Russia so would be in a bit of a spot.

And a country.

No. Ask the German Martin Waldseemüller and his team who created the name "America" for to honor the Italian sailor Amerigo Vespucchi. But if you like to give the USA a new name - why not?

Last edited:
Yes. You can take my word for it, foreigner.

Take a gun and shoot me down. Then you solved your not existing problem. A big roof over the USA and ready is the biggest psychiatric hospital of the world.

Last edited:

I have not any idea why so many US-Americans - if you are an US-American at all - have a whole day or even their whole life nothing else to do than to show to everyone else in the world that they are idiots.

Last edited:
It's just AMERICANS.

Sysiphos - you will never be able to bring this stone to the top of the mountain. Main reason: There is no stone, there is no mountain and there is no Sysiphos. There are only US-Americans.

It's just AMERICANS.

I know what you think. You have not endlessly to repeat this. I understand meanwhile very well what you think - or better to say what you not think.

By the way: It has absolutelly nothing to do with anything what you say here - and not only what you say here. So why do you do so? What do you like to hear from me or any other foreigner in the world, stalker? Nothing, isn't it?

Then take your soldiers, take your money and all other US-Americans and bring them all back to the USA and care about no one and nothing in the world except the USA only. And explain me why the USA murdered millions of Germans and why you wiped out many German nations in World War 1+2, although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA and why the USA under Donald Trump declared in many ways war on Germany also on reasons which had absolutelly nothing to do with the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back