OR game

Katherine Hepburn for sure, she is just great in the film Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

Country music or Disco ?

A loaded question for me! I liked SOME Disco music, the Bee Gees Disco era stuff and KC and the Sunshine Band's stuff were listenable to me. But IMO most of it was CRAP. And when it comes to Country, I like a lot of what I refer to as CLASSIC Country, music released before the 1980's. Modern Country Music, not so much. So I'll go with Country Music overall. Punk Rock OR Heavy Metal?

Change the past: Because I would have liked the dinosaurs not to disappear and that they continue to live peacefully on earth.

Chicken or Steak ?

I've enjoyed both in the past, I'll go with Pub, because MY clubbing days are LONG over!
You didn't give an option, so I'll say pub. I never was much into clubbing.

Surfing or Skiing?
Oops, sorry about forgetting to give an option last time! My brain farts are becoming more frequent as I get older, I turned 59 this past March. Anyway, I'll go with Surfing, at least BODY Surfing, which I've actually done, MANY moons ago when I was a strapping young lad. I haven't done it in over 37 years, and most likely WON'T do it again, but it WAS a lot of fun at the time. And I've actually never skied in my life, and don't really plan on doing so. Here's two more activities for you to choose from, ones that I'm quite familiar with - Bowling OR Miniature Golf?

Miniature Golf - it's really a toss up but Miniature Golf is outside, usually, so I'd prefer that, on a nice day.

Indian or Italian (food)

The '60s. That's when I metamorphosized from a shy and hesitant youngster to a bold and adventurous adult. Good times! :)

Thanksgiving or Easter?

I'll answer both of the previous two responses, Thanksgiving for the first, although I DO like Easter as well, and the Louvre for the second one. If I ever DO go to Paris, the Louvre will definitely be one of the places I'll visit. Up next - Science Fiction OR Horror books?

Spaghetti (If I go to an Italian restaurant, I'll have a pasta dish, not pizza--I can get that anytime ordering out.)

Gin and Tonic or Margarita?

Forum List

Back