OR game

Countryside, I got SO tired of living in a big city (Phoenix, Arizona), I moved back to a small town (Valparaiso, Indiana), where I had lived with my family when I was a kid. The countryside is VERY close to this town. I need to drive just 3 or 4 miles, and there it is. Going back to classical music, Mozart OR Beethoven?

I live in the countryside and I love in the morning it is the song of the rooster and in the evening it is the owl. LOL

Beethoven.

Twitter or Facebook ?

I live in the countryside and I love in the morning it is the song of the rooster and in the evening it is the owl. LOL

Beethoven.

Twitter or Facebook ?
I'll go with Facebook, only because I haven't been banned from there YET. I got a permanent ban on Twitter for what I believe it WAS for, posting anti-non-assimilating Muslim stuff. At least I ASSUME that's why I got the ban. It was just a few minutes after my last anti-Muslim post that I got the boot. NO ONE ever DID explain to me exactly WHY I got banned. Anyway, Chopin (my mom's favorite) OR Debussy?

I have an account for Twitter and Facebook but i Don't really go , I too think that we cannot say what we think only if we are democrats has it we can here it is a little less worse LOL.
Chopin
Baseball or Basketball?

I have an account for Twitter and Facebook but i Don't really go , I too think that we cannot say what we think only if we are democrats has it we can here it is a little less worse LOL.
Chopin
Baseball or Basketball?
I'll go with baseball. It's the first of the four major sports here in the US (baseball, basketball, football, ice hockey) that I became really interested in as a kid. And it's still my favorite to this day. Humphrey Bogart OR John Wayne?

John Wayne :love_ya4:

1589661196420.png

Charlie Chaplin or Buster Keaton ?

Donald Trump, of course! I just don't like Pence that much. The guy has got NO charisma, zilch, nada, zero personality. I can't seem him as president, I hope the GOP comes up with a better candidate for the 2024 election. Great actresses - Meryl Streep OR Katherine Hepburn?

Forum List

Back