OR game

I've never had either of these, at least I don't THINK I have. But I'll go with Beef Bourguignon because I don't like the idea or practice of butchering VERY young calves to make veal. Chicken OR Turkey?

Cola

Smoking
alexis-20653d.gif
Or not smoking ?

I like Tucker better, as well. He's my favorite on Fox. I'll go with Viking(s), those dudes REALLY knew how to destroy things while having a lot of fun doing so! Paul McCartney OR John Lennon?

Ha! me it is rather the templars here in my region it is a region with the soul of the templars ^^

100_0637.JPG

Paul McCartney

Rain or Snow ?

I'll go with mustard, by a hair. But no, I do NOT like hairy mustard! Spicy brown mustard, yes, and regular yellow mustard, but NOT the hairy variety. (Sorry about my silliness today, I don't THINK I got quite enough sleep last night.) Anyway, Pink Floyd albums - The Dark Side Of The Moon OR The Wall?

No problem me too I had a long BBQ day with my neighbors it was nice but you also need to rest. for the mustard I prefer honey mustard .

The Dark Side Of The Moon.

The Who or The Monkeys ?

No problem me too I had a long BBQ day with my neighbors it was nice but you also need to rest. for the mustard I prefer honey mustard .

The Dark Side Of The Moon.

The Who or The Monkeys ?
The Who by a mile. But I DO like some of the songs the Monkees did. Lead singers - Roger Daltry OR Robert Plant?

Forum List

Back