OR game

I'll go with Farrah. I think every teenage boy in America had her poster on the wall back in the 70's. All the girls were feathering their hair back trying to copy her style.

Board games - Monopoly OR Risk?
I'll go with Monopoly. I've only played Risk a few times and didn't like it. Clue OR Trivial Pursuit?

I prefer Van Halen to Van Hagar. Their first 4 albums were groundbreaking. Just wasn't the same after Roth was ousted, IMHO.

60's bands - Buffalo Springfield OR Jefferson Airplane?
I agree on Van Halen. I don't like the Hagar version very much, either. I really liked their early albums with Dave. And I'll go with Buffalo Springfield, I like Neil Young's and Stephen Stills' songs from that group. Groups led by female singers - Heart OR The Pretenders?

Love them both. Guess I'd take BB King, but it's impossible not to like Buddy Guy - he just has so much fun on stage.

How about Albert King Or Albert Collins?
Both great guitarists, I'll go with Albert Collins. He was a bit more fun and innovative in my opinion. OLD blues legends - Robert Johnson or Blind Lemon Jefferson?

I’ll go with Jordan. IMHO the greatest basketball player of all time.

Kim Chi OR Sauerkraut?
I don't THINK I've ever had Kim Chi, so I'll go with sauerkraut. Pizza buffet restaurants OR Chinese buffet restaurants?

I would go for normally go for sauerkraut with a sausage and beer over KImChee, however I once had homemade Kimchee made from cucumbers instead of Cabbage and it was out of this world good. I might pick that over the sauerkraut.

Forum List

Back