OR game

Iā€™ll go with Tull. I saw them ages ago during their ā€œSongs From The Woodsā€ tour. A friend turned me on to king Crimson but I havenā€™t been able to get into it very much.

Guitars - Gibson Les Paul OR Fender Stratocaster?
I don't know a whole lot about guitars, I'll go with Fender, only because I THINK I like the sound of it better than the Gibson. Speaking of Gibson, Bob Gibson OR Sandy Koufax?

We have a local place called the Buffet Palace with Asian food. Dim Sum, Sushi, seafood, etc. I hit them up maybe once a year. About the only time I have pizza any more is when I make my own. I make the crust with ground chicken, herbs, and spices. Trying to stay keto friendly. So Chinese buffet it is.

Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox?

We have a local place called the Buffet Palace with Asian food. Dim Sum, Sushi, seafood, etc. I hit them up maybe once a year. About the only time I have pizza any more is when I make my own. I make the crust with ground chicken, herbs, and spices. Trying to stay keto friendly. So Chinese buffet it is.

Google Chrome OR Mozilla Firefox?
I'll go with Mozilla Firefox, I use it almost exclusively. Two NFL greats - Jim Brown OR Walter Payton?

I'll go with Walter Payton. I'm a Vikings fan and we had to play him twice each season. He put up 275 yards on us one time. Fortunately, we got Adrian Peterson who beat that record, so we don't show up as the team that gave up the most yards any more. Pisses me off that the Bears didn't let him get at least 1 TD in the SB.

Chocolate OR Vanilla?

I'll go with Walter Payton. I'm a Vikings fan and we had to play him twice each season. He put up 275 yards on us one time. Fortunately, we got Adrian Peterson who beat that record, so we don't show up as the team that gave up the most yards any more. Pisses me off that the Bears didn't let him get at least 1 TD in the SB.

Chocolate OR Vanilla?
I'll go with vanilla, even though I love the taste of chocolate. It seems I've developed an allergy to chocolate as I've gotten older. I cough EVERY time I have any kind of chocolate these days. I know, THAT'S a horror story! I'll still eat chocolate occasionally, just not nearly as much as I used to. Peanuts OR Cashews?

Wow, a chocolate allergy? That's tough luck.

I like cashews more than peanuts.

Trying to think of more OR comparisons...

How about female vocalists - Ann Wilson OR Pat Benatar?
Tough choice, they're both great vocalists. I'll go with Pat Benatar, but just by a hair, a rock and roll hair, so to speak! I have NO idea what that means, but it sounds good. Male vocalists - Robert Plant or Jon Anderson?

Pete Townshend has been pretty prolific in his solo ventures. I remember Entwistle doing something with Joe Walsh, but can't recall much else. So Pete Townshend.

We seem to be the only ones keeping this game alive.

So Monty Python - Eric Idle OR John Cleese?

Pete Townshend has been pretty prolific in his solo ventures. I remember Entwistle doing something with Joe Walsh, but can't recall much else. So Pete Townshend.

We seem to be the only ones keeping this game alive.

So Monty Python - Eric Idle OR John Cleese?
I'll go with John Cleese. His "Ministry of Silly Walks" cracks me up every time I've watched it. And that's probably at least a couple dozen times. Sticking with Python - Michael Palin OR Graham Chapman?

Tough one. I'll go with Michael Palin. Try to watch his Pontius Pilate with a straight face.

Python Movies - Life Of Brian OR Monty Python And The Holy Grail

The Grail...........! I like both, but The Holy Grail is one of my all-time favorite comedies. Python sketch - The Dead Parrot OR The Ministry of Silly Walks?

Forum List

Back