OR game

Camaro. I had a yellow '69 Camaro. Wish I still had it.
chevrolet_camaro_zl-1_copo_daytona_yellow.jpeg

Cake OR Pie?

Wow, nice car! I've owned neither, but my dad had an early 1980's Camaro that was really nice. And he also owned a mid 1970's Corvette for awhile. I liked the Camaro better. I'll go with Pie, especially a nice pecan pie. NHL greats - Wayne Gretzky OR Mario Lemieux?

I usually just sip my bourbon. I would probably take a Long Island Iced Tea.

Fantasy literature- Lord of the Rings OR Chronicles of Narnia?
Unfortunately NEITHER. I've never read ANY of the books in these series and don't plan to. I prefer Science Fiction MUCH more over Fantasy. Speaking of Science Fiction - Isaac Asimov OR Ray Bradbury?

Asimov for me. I turned my friend on to Asimov’s Foundation and I Robot series and he turned me on to Tolkien’s works. You should check it out. It’s far better than the movies.

More Science Fiction- Frank Herbert OR Larry Niven?
I've read the first volume of Asimov's Foundation series and a couple of the I, Robot books. They ARE quite good. I'll go with Larry Niven, I've never read anything by Herbert, but I'm aware of his Dune books. Horror novelists - Stephen King OR Clive Barker?

Hellraiser, by a MILE. I thought the Elm Street movies were pathetic, although the Freddy Krueger character was kind of interesting. A couple classic horror flicks - Rosemary's Baby OR The Exorcist?

The Exorcist. My first real job was at a movie theater. The Exorcist played there for over six months. I had the entire script memorized.

Western movies - The Outlaw Josie Wales OR The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?
Outlaw...hands down....’buzzards got to eat, same as worms’...

Greatfull Dead or Rolling Stones?

Last edited:
The Exorcist. My first real job was at a movie theater. The Exorcist played there for over six months. I had the entire script memorized.

I'll go with the Stones. I have a friend who is a "Deadhead", but I never really got into them all that much.

How about The Rolling Stones OR The Who?

I'll go with the Stones. I have a friend who is a "Deadhead", but I never really got into them all that much.

How about The Rolling Stones OR The Who?
Tough choice. I like The Who quite a bit, but I'll go with the Stones because they've always had a love for blues music and have done some excellent covers of older blues material. The Who OR The Kinks?

Forum List

Back