OR game

The Shining cuz..well...Here's Johnny!!!

Book Store or Hardware Store?

The Shining cuz..well...Here's Johnny!!!

Book Store or Hardware Store?
You and Borillar crossed over. You answered first, I'll go with book store. Probably my second favorite type store, I like only a used record and CD store better. Two classic Oscar winners - Kramer vs. Kramer OR Terms of Endearment?

I liked Superman when I was a kid. Read all the old comics, etc. He seemed to get more and more powerful until he became godlike. I like the earlier versions where he was stronger and faster than normal humans, but not to such a ridiculous level - sort of like a bullet proof Captain America. I prefer Batman to Superman. Batman is an unpowered human, but has trained to be an expert fighter, strategist, and detective. Of course, he has a lot of convenient albeit unlikely gadgets to get out of certain death situations. Still, it's fun to suspend disbelief and watch the movies.

Movie action heros - Stallone OR Schwarzenegger?

Tough choice. I'll go with Paul Newman, I think he's (was) the better actor of the two. Charlton Heston OR Humphrey Bogart?
Tough one. Has any actor been the lead in so many epic films as Heston? Have many had greater screen presence? No doubt Bogart was unique and a great actor too, but I'd give this one to Heston.

How about Charlton Heston OR Harrison Ford?

I'll go with Charlton Heston. I like Harrison Ford, but to me he's not nearly as good an actor Heston was. Two of Heston's big Sci-Fi movies - The Omega Man OR Soylent Green?

New Topics

Forum List

Back