OR game

All you can eat bacon and eggs...or all you can eat waffles??
Bacon and eggs. I'm on a Keto diet.

Alcohol OR Cannabis?
Alcohol. I don't smoke, NEVER smoked on a regular basis and tried pot four times in my life. I was NOT impressed with the results. McDonald's OR Burger King?
Burger King, I suppose. I like the flame broiled taste of their burgers. Would rather go to a real restaurant than either fast food franchises though. Would not touch that "impossible" whopper with a 10 foot pole.

Star Wars OR Star Trek?
I'll go with Star Wars, by just a little, based only on the first three films, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi. I loved all three of those, especially Empire. I've seen just one of the newer films and I was not impressed. I only really like a couple of the Star Trek films, The Wrath Of Khan and The Voyage Home (Star Trek IV). Luke Skywalker OR Han Solo?

Alcohol OR Cannabis?
Alcohol. I don't smoke, NEVER smoked on a regular basis and tried pot four times in my life. I was NOT impressed with the results. McDonald's OR Burger King?
Burger King, I suppose. I like the flame broiled taste of their burgers. Would rather go to a real restaurant than either fast food franchises though. Would not touch that "impossible" whopper with a 10 foot pole.

Star Wars OR Star Trek?
I'll go with Star Wars, by just a little, based only on the first three films, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back and Return Of The Jedi. I loved all three of those, especially Empire. I've seen just one of the newer films and I was not impressed. I only really like a couple of the Star Trek films, The Wrath Of Khan and The Voyage Home (Star Trek IV). Luke Skywalker OR Han Solo?
Han Solo, but that may just be because I prefer Harrison Ford as an actor.

Bowling OR Golf?

Alcohol OR Cannabis?

Star Wars OR Star Trek?
Han Solo, but that may just be because I prefer Harrison Ford as an actor.

Bowling OR Golf?
Bowling. I've golfed only a couple times in my life. Bowling is a great sport because you can drink beer while you do it. Chimichangas OR Enchiladas?

Chicken.

A month without your car....OR....A month without the internet?
A month without a car. I don't know if I could survive a month without the Internet! The Beatles OR The Rolling Stones?
Tough one. Both are so seminal and influential. I'll take the Stones.

Blondes OR Brunettes?
I'll go with Brunettes, but just by a hair. (pun intended) Led Zeppelin OR Pink Floyd?
Love both bands, but I'll go with Pink Floyd, my favorite band. They were truly unique among rock bands. Gilmour may not be the shredder type of guitarist, but he gets more out of one note than most guitarists get out of 20. Incredible tone and a pitch perfect voice. I do prefer them with Roger Waters though. The albums without him aren't quite as cohesive. Of course now that Rick Wright is dead, Pink Floyd is just a memory. Glad they put aside their differences and all got together again for Live 8.

You like the blues... Muddy Waters OR BB King?

Chicken.

A month without a car. I don't know if I could survive a month without the Internet! The Beatles OR The Rolling Stones?

Blondes OR Brunettes?
I'll go with Brunettes, but just by a hair. (pun intended) Led Zeppelin OR Pink Floyd?
Love both bands, but I'll go with Pink Floyd, my favorite band. They were truly unique among rock bands. Gilmour may not be the shredder type of guitarist, but he gets more out of one note than most guitarists get out of 20. Incredible tone and a pitch perfect voice. I do prefer them with Roger Waters though. The albums without him aren't quite as cohesive. Of course now that Rick Wright is dead, Pink Floyd is just a memory. Glad they put aside their differences and all got together again for Live 8.

Muddy Waters. He's my favorite musician in ANY genre. His music was heartfelt and genuine. I like pretty much everything he recorded. I DO like BB, but not nearly as much as Muddy. Drummers - John Bonham or Keith Moon?

Chicken.

Blondes OR Brunettes?

Muddy Waters. He's my favorite musician in ANY genre. His music was heartfelt and genuine. I like pretty much everything he recorded. I DO like BB, but not nearly as much as Muddy. Drummers - John Bonham or Keith Moon?
Keith Moon. He could really make the drums sing. The Who were never the same after he passed.

Bassists - John Entwistle OR Geddy Lee?

Blondes OR Brunettes?

Keith Moon. He could really make the drums sing. The Who were never the same after he passed.

I'll go with Entwistle, he was able to get the deepest, most booming sound I've ever heard from a bass guitar. Eric Clapton OR Jeff Beck?

Last edited:

Blondes OR Brunettes?

I'll go with Entwistle, he was able to get the deepest, booming sound I've ever heard from a bass guitar. Eric Clapton OR Jeff Beck?
Gotta go with EC on both quality and quantity of his work. The passion, energy, and virtuosity in his playing with Cream and Derek and the Dominos was just unbelievable. He's played with just about everybody and still sounds great. It'll be a sad day when he hangs it up.

Keyboards - Rick Wakeman OR Keith Emerson

I'll go with Entwistle, he was able to get the deepest, booming sound I've ever heard from a bass guitar. Eric Clapton OR Jeff Beck?
Gotta go with EC on both quality and quantity of his work. The passion, energy, and virtuosity in his playing with Cream and Derek and the Dominos was just unbelievable. He's played with just about everybody and still sounds great. It'll be a sad day when he hangs it up.

Tough choice. I'll go with Emerson, only because I liked his style a little better. Wakeman, to me, could be a bit too grandiose at times. Yes OR Emerson, Lake and Palmer?

Tough choice. I'll go with Emerson, only because I liked his style a little better. Wakeman, to me, could be a bit too grandiose at times. Yes OR Emerson, Lake and Palmer?
I like prog rock even if it can be somewhat overblown and pretentious at times. I prefer Yes. I play keyboards and was drawn to Yes because of Rick Wakeman. The musicianship of the whole band is just incredible. Chris Squire, Steve Howe, Bill Bruford - all just top notch. I do prefer Greg Lake's vocals to Jon Anderson though.

Summer OR Winter?

I like prog rock even if it can be somewhat overblown and pretentious at times. I prefer Yes. I play keyboards and was drawn to Yes because of Rick Wakeman. The musicianship of the whole band is just incredible. Chris Squire, Steve Howe, Bill Bruford - all just top notch. I do prefer Greg Lake's vocals to Jon Anderson though.

Summer OR Winter?
Here in Valparaiso, Indiana, where we get snow and occasionally sub zero temperatures in the winter, I'll go with summer. Here's a fun one - Johnny Winter OR Edgar Winter?

Forum List

Back