OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

I understand that. fetal cells where used to test and develop this vaccine, Not the manufacture. Like other vaccines. And yet here we are. And Democrats refused to take Trumps "vaccine" over political reasons. Yeah. They set that precedent.
Aborted fetal cells are not used today because they aren't needed. Labs and manufactures us fetal lines which are descendent of fetal cells of 70's and 80's are used. However, what I have read says neither Pfizer nor Modern use them.

I doubt that democrats are refusing the virus because it was developed under the Trump administration. Trump's part in the vaccine was to get the money from Congress and negotiate contracts. Seattle which voted 88% democrat in the last election was 78% fully vaccinated in June and is now over 80%. Thus most Covid patients in Seattle hospitals are transferred from other places.

Aborted fetal cells are not used today because they aren't needed. Labs and manufactures us fetal lines which are descendent of fetal cells of 70's and 80's are used. However, what I have read says neither Pfizer nor Modern use them.

I doubt that democrats are refusing the virus because it was developed under the Trump administration. Trump's part in the vaccine was to get the money from Congress and negotiate contracts. Seattle which voted 88% democrat in the last election was 78% fully vaccinated in June and is not over 80%.

I doubt that democrats are refusing the virus because it was developed under the Trump administration. Trump's part in the vaccine was to get the money from Congress and negotiate contracts. Seattle which voted 88% democrat in the last election was 78% fully vaccinated in June and is now over 80%. Thus most Covid patients in Seattle hospitals are transferred from other places.
You doubt that. Ok. But anyway, yes They did, and YES, DEMOCRATS used politics to abstain from being vaccinated. That is a legal precedent. Please, don't deny it. Which makes this purely political, its not a health care issue.

The current corvid vaccine just doesn't work. And mandating it doesn't make sense.
If by not working, you mean the vaccine doesn't keep the virus from attacking your body, you're correct. There is no radar in vaccines that would spot virus particles and shot them down before you snort them up.

However, if you mean they don't offer protection against getting seriously ill and dying, then you are wrong. They keep our Covid wards 90% to 100% non-vaccinated.

Last edited:

Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care

@Covid19Critical

***BREAKING SCANDAL*** FACT: Between 100-200 members of Congress and their families & staffers have been treated with IVM & our I-MASK+ protocol for COVID. NO hospitalizations. Not one of them reported that to the people. Saved themselves & stayed silent as IVM was torched.
Quote Tweet

oLXlwdOE_mini.jpg

Pierre Kory, MD MPA

@PierreKory
· Oct 7
Fun fact: Between 100-200 United States Congress Members (plus many of their staffers & family members) with COVID.. were treated by a colleague over the past 15 months with ivermectin & the I-MASK+ protocol at Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. None have gone to hospital. Just sayin'
7:59 AM · Oct 8, 2021·Twitter Web App

Do I need to say proven liars again. You cannot believe one thing they say. They are the ones telling the election was not stolen.

Which tsakes this to an etrly new level
If by not working, you mean the vaccine doesn't keep the virus from attacking your body, you're correct. There is no radar in vaccine that would spot virus particles and shot them down before you snort them up.

However, if you mean they don't offer protection against getting seriously ill and dying, then you are wrong. They keep our Covid wards 90% to 100% non-vaccinated.
When Democrats used Politics to abstain from taking the SAME vaccine in 2020 they (you) want to mandate in 2021...something isn't adding up here.

LOL... Vaccinated people are 70% of current infections which have been hospitalized. Very few people with acquired immunities are reinfected. I'll lay odds that she has major health problems of some kind if that is the case.
You are full of shit! Covid will not protect you any better than vaccine. The vaccine protects us from the initial damage from novel covid. Like the flu, nothing will prevent reinfection.

I do not have extensive knowledge in the medical field but I have done a lot reading about mRNA. As I understand what you're saying is the weakness in vaccine is that it attacks the spike protein and not the virus. That does not make any sense to me because mRNA vaccines do not work like other vaccines. They create a spike protein that is expelled from cells and recognized as a pathogen by the immune system which produce the immune response. The mRNA vaccine is long gone from the body before the real virus attacks.

Once in the cell the mRNA vaccine uses the cell to produce a spike protein. After this protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the mRNA vaccine (the instructions) and gets rid of them.

Next, the cell displays this protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. That information is stored in immune system memory. So when the real virus enters the body, both antibodies that resulted from the vaccine and T Cells attack the virus. Also our our immune system memory has information stored needed to fight the virus. Having this stored information allow our immune system to rapidly identify the virus and provide the proper response.

So when you say, Modified RNA vaccines (mRNA) are designed to look for common parts of a virus this makes no sense because the only purpose of mRNA vaccine is facilitate the construction of a spike protein.

The issue is one of mass. The mass required before the human immune system recognizes the threat. Spike proteins are about 1/100th of the mass of the virus. It take much longer for the body to recognize the reduced mass. SO you have a much delayed response. The body reacts before it can determine that the virus is the real problem, so it never learns to look for it. After the antibodies wain, the body has no clue what to look for as it never created the B and T cells that occur in the healing process.

It is the limited identification of the "spike protein" and the lack of immune system created memory that creates the problem.

You doubt that. Ok. But anyway, yes They did, and YES, DEMOCRATS used politics to abstain from being vaccinated. That is a legal precedent. Please, don't deny it. Which makes this purely political, its not a health care issue.
As of September 13, 2021, 52.8% of people in counties that voted for Biden were fully vaccinated compared to 39.9% of Trump counties, a 12.9 percentage point difference. According to a Kaiser Foundation study, of those surveyed, 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated.. A Gallup survey released on Sept. 29 confirmed the KFF findings.
It showed a breakdown of those vaccinated was 92% democrats.

You’re anti vax. You swine!!!!

I kid. I am vaccinated. But I am really safe because I already had COVID.
I had this virus nearly a year ago. I still have high levels of antibodies and B/T cells. This means I have the best immunity out there. This is a good thing, because I have multiple issues that make me high risk.

If by not working, you mean the vaccine doesn't keep the virus from attacking your body, you're correct. There is no radar in vaccines that would spot virus particles and shot them down before you snort them up.

Well damn.. why are our political leaders mandating it then? It doesn't actually work or prevent the very thing its supposed to...excuse me?

I had this virus nearly a year ago. I still have high levels of antibodies and B/T cells. This means I have the best immunity out there. This is a good thing, because I have multiple issues that make me high risk.
Live long and prosper, bother. I am not going to buckle down over a contrived heath care crisis. Ever.

In reviewing your informative post there were several discrepancies, not on your end of course but on what’s been stated public by endorsers of the jabs. The US populace was misled intentionally by spokespeople with political and medical goals that could not be thwarted.

First deception: label the jab a “vaccination”. The intentional deception was to mislead the public to assume they were similar to traditional and sub vaccines when they knew otherwise.

Second deception: Promote the falsehood that the spike training method involved teaching the natural immune system to recognize COVID-19 to eliminate it.

Third deception: Inform populace to stay home because hospitals were out of PPE and needed time to restock to handle the bulk of business. Full truth: Fauci, NIH, and CDC all knew the 3 Pharma companies needed more time to rush their fake vaccines through. That is the full reason they flattened the curve. It was based upon a half-truth about PPE. Smoke and mirrors, public falls for it every time.

Fourth deception: mRNA “vaccines” are superior to natural infection of SARS-CoV-2. False and they knew it in the lab.
The strategy was to jab as many as possible before information leaked out. They were able to fool a lot of people because making short term comparisons 60 days out, 90 days maximum-didn’t yet show that natural immunity was in fact far superior as many already suspected.

Another whole layer of mess occurred because political players and medical spokespeople created conditions ripe for falsifying medical records. Hospitals and nursing homes which marked a heart attack as a Covid death received money from the federal government. Many facilities got by with it, even when family members knew the truth and demanded a correction be made. A person who tested positive for COVID-19 in a local nursing home died from choking on his food in bed. His death certificate- died FROM Covid-19 and the facility received government money for it. Like all others.

2021 Nobel Prize winners- not a one remotely connected to mRNA. Of course, many were surprised by this and when one of the decision-makers was asked why that was the case he stated that it was “due to poor timing” because contenders must apply by February. Side note: Not buying that, but somebody will. Another member of the award committee, however, must not have received the internal memo about stating only positive remarks about mRNA and stated that they wanted to “make sure they were recognizing technology that would be used in the future”. I find this comment to be most significant.
I would add a fifth deception to your list. Masking is ineffective. Even the CDC"s own data shows that masking has a greater than 90% failure rate as a mitigation strategy. When one looks at the basic physical properties it is very apparent why. COVID-19 is just 0.137 microns in size dry, water encapsulated it is just 1.675 microns in size. N-95 masks start filtering at 2.5 to 5.0 microns in size. These aerosolized particles are not stopped by masking. Cloth face coverings have holes the size of 100 microns in size. Medical procedure masks are not much better at 50 microns sized holes. Neither have seals and the air will follow the path of least resistance to the air flow, which is unfiltered.

I would agree with that. Each time you become infected those B and T cells are re-energized. We know that the long term immunities to COVID are in excess of 20 years.
I got hit last March and still had my antibodies through June 2021. Now I am also vaccinated. Yet leftists still want us in masks. Leftists like Lesh drive wearing their mask even if they are alone in the car. LOL

No they aren’t
Try again.. There is a broad range of those who are hospitalized who are fully vaccinated. Some areas are as you say, primarily unvaccinated. Other areas are not. Some areas, 70% of those in hospital beds were fully vaccinated.

Covid vaccines don't do a damned a damn thing.. What has the covid vaccine done here? Um they don't actually cure Covid. Um, no. They might even create say mutations and variants. Great argument AGANIST this vaccine..

Last edited:
I would agree with that. Each time you become infected those B and T cells are re-energized. We know that the long term immunities to COVID are in excess of 20 years.
You're exactly right BB.

I found this informative: "Cross-reactive T cells, like antibodies, were present in humans prior to SARS-CoV-2 exposures and increased following SARS-CoV-2 infections. Some studies suggested that human infections with common cold HCoVs afforded protection against disease caused by subsequent exposures to SARS-CoV-2."

Forum List

Back