OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

Covid, you get it you cough, you move on.
In the USA, COVID has a 1.6% death rate for those who get it.

And that's with heroic medical care.

And that doesn't take into account the much higher rate of permanent disability in survivors.

If you are not vaccinated, you are much more likely to die of COVID than to die in a car accident.

Just putting things in perspective.

And no, the vaccine does not use fetal tissue. That's bad propaganda.

I'm not getting it, but you are free to do so.
If you refuse the ounce of vaccine prevention, make sure you send a letter to the over burdened ambulance service, over stressed hospitals & your insurance carrier that you don't want any assistance from them to cure you of covid when you catch it. Under no circumstances should they lift a finger to help no matter how much you or your family beg.

If you refuse the ounce of vaccine prevention, make sure you send a letter to the over burdened ambulance service, over stressed hospitals & your insurance carrier that you don't want any assistance from them to cure you of covid when you catch it. Under no circumstances should they lift a finger to help no matter how much you or your family beg.
FB_IMG_1631752614370.jpg

Ok, then we tell everybody right? Oh and if you get complications from the vaccine. You're on your own, can't sue. Oh and this also.
FB_IMG_1633967099931.jpg

That is the problem, they do not.

The current infection is controlled by the antibodies looking for the spike proteins. The threat from the actual virus is never realized by the person recovering's immune system. It keeps looking for the spike proteins and new antibodies are trained to look for these spike proteins. Once these antibodies wain there is no long term memory as the virus was never seen as a threat by the immune system.

A person who becomes infected has to fight the viral load from scratch. Thus the human immune system looks at every part of the virus. Once the human immune system gains control (finds the right combination of proteins) the bodies healing process creates B and T cells that are deposited in the bone marrow. This is how long term immunities are created.

What people need to realize, the base virus, once identified, can help the body defend itself from mutations. Because the mRNA (messenger RNA) is looking for just the spike proteins it is limited in what it will train your body to identify.. Once the active antibodies are gone, so goes the protections they provide because they do not create long term memory.
You are completely full of shit!

Covid reinfection of people who were not vaccinated had 2.34 times the odds of reinfection compared with those who were fully vaccinated. I know many re-infected covid survivors & some 3 times infected.

These scientists are trying to create a synthetic genetically modified version or a robotic version of the natural antibodies so that they can patent it. It is because antibodies like penicillin are natural that it cannot be patented. But only the method that they use creating these antibodies can be patented. but after 20years, these patents are exhausted.

And so they are trying to create their own immune system. But none of their synthetic versions can substitute our natural immunity.

And so they are experimenting on us to see if they can create a patented version. But it will never work because there is nothing better than our natural immunity.

That there is a natural cure for everything. Even for the man-made diseases. But they don't want you to know.

Excellent point about there being natural substances to use for all ailments known. Many effective plant sourced remedies are found within the Amazon Region, and this medicinal knowledge is at risk because indigenous people and their languages are literally dying out. The challenge now is to preserve these languages to have the ability to learn from these tribes.

There is a delicate balance between indigenous tribes and exposing them to “our” diseases/illnesses via direct contact. It is a legitimate concern that I have about how ego-driven scientists- there are many as with most pursuance fields- could use this piece to infiltrate and destroy areas and animal species in their quest for knowledge. Just like we have with teams of researchers currently exploring the Amazon looking actively looking for the “next pandemic”. Sounds risky, yes?

Last edited:
"Currently, limited evidence concerning the protection afforded by vaccination against reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 is available."

That is because there is no protections generated from mRNA vaccines.. You failed to read your own link.

"Currently, limited evidence concerning the protection afforded by vaccination against reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 is available."

That is because there is no protections generated from mRNA vaccines.. You failed to read your own link.
Monkey see, monkey do requires no reading at all. Remember, that is what you are dealing with.

You don't have a clue. Where did you get your degree in immunology?

Acquired immunities, from viral infection, are 27 times better than any vaccination. Persons who dealt with SARS (a COVID virus) 17-20 years ago are not having a problem with the current COVID strain due to their long term ACQUIRED immunities.
Where did you get your degree in virology .. Hmmmm :dunno:

The issue is one of mass. The mass required before the human immune system recognizes the threat. Spike proteins are about 1/100th of the mass of the virus. It take much longer for the body to recognize the reduced mass. SO you have a much delayed response. The body reacts before it can determine that the virus is the real problem, so it never learns to look for it. After the antibodies wain, the body has no clue what to look for as it never created the B and T cells that occur in the healing process.

It is the limited identification of the "spike protein" and the lack of immune system created memory that creates the problem.
According all documents I have read mRNA vaccines do create immune system memory of the virus. In addition the vaccine created spike protein causes an immune system response producing antibodies. So when the pathogen enters the body, these antibodies in will produce an immediate response and the immune system memory will provide longer term response.

Probably the strongest evidence that these vaccines work is the small number of vaccinated patents in covid wards compared to the unvaccinated even when most patients are infected with the delta variant. The preponderance of vaccinated patients compared to unvaccinated patients have been a subject of multiple studies including both alpha and delta variants. These studies support the vaccine manufactures claims that the vaccines are very effective at preventing serious illness, hospitalizations, and death due to Covid-19.

BTW the spike protein may be a relative small percent of the mass of virus but it is found not just in crowns but in the membrane that encapsulates the virus. Without it the virus would be inert unable to break into cell walls and replicate.

What are Spike Proteins?

Last edited:
View attachment 550480
Ok, then we tell everybody right? Oh and if you get complications from the vaccine. You're on your own, can't sue. Oh and this also.
View attachment 550485
I don't care about you gay AIDS patients, but they aren't clogging hospitals. Unvaxed covids are the ones who clogged the ER causing my wife & I did not to get treated for concussions from a major accident do to driver running stop sign totaling all vehicles. I don't care if Fat people don't get heart attack treatment when hospitals are stressed. The insurance companies already exclude those pre-existing conditions & jack up their premium anyhow. Exclude all the Over Dose patients, Obese Heart attacks, Unvaxed & Gay AIDS when wait times exceed 1 hour.

I don't care about you gay AIDS patients, but they aren't clogging hospitals. Unvaxed covids are the ones who clogged the ER causing my wife & I did not to get treated for concussions from a major accident do to driver running stop sign totaling all vehicles. I don't care if Fat people don't get heart attack treatment when hospitals are stressed. The insurance companies already exclude those pre-existing conditions & jack up their premium anyhow. Exclude all the Over Dose patients, Obese Heart attacks, Unvaxed & Gay AIDS when wait times exceed 1 hour.
You're being lied to.

After puberty your body does not gain long term immunity to virus. Catching covid-19 will not make you more immune than vaccine. Only youth at the time vaccinated or infected will train the long term immunity. This is why the "Spanish Flu" did not kill the old people who had exposure when they were children, but killed the 20 to 40 year olds whom had no prior exposure.

The unvaxed are dying at the highest rates in their age groups.
That's not true at all......I had covid in January-----I got a huge viral load of it again a couple of weeks ago---and I didn't get sick. Your faux vaccines start failing at the 2 month mark and just keep shooting down from there. 10 months later, I am immune to where I really don't get sick and basically have gotten another free booster to my immunity from January-----I should be good for another 10 months minimum...no vaccine can say this.

How are you defining FULLY vaccinated? Because it takes two doses---and even then doesn't start counting as fully vaccinated till after you survive the covid vaccine 20-28 days after the second dose with no severe issues...and then starting 2 after the 2nd dose---any protection steadily goes down. That's a small window to be fully vaccinated.

I would add a fifth deception to your list. Masking is ineffective. Even the CDC"s own data shows that masking has a greater than 90% failure rate as a mitigation strategy. When one looks at the basic physical properties it is very apparent why. COVID-19 is just 0.137 microns in size dry, water encapsulated it is just 1.675 microns in size. N-95 masks start filtering at 2.5 to 5.0 microns in size. These aerosolized particles are not stopped by masking. Cloth face coverings have holes the size of 100 microns in size. Medical procedure masks are not much better at 50 microns sized holes. Neither have seals and the air will follow the path of least resistance to the air flow, which is unfiltered.

CDC
The hole in your argument is the principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) is through exposure to respiratory fluids carrying infectious virus. These respiratory fluids take the form of large and small respiratory droplets as well as aerosols containing viral particles which can be snared by multilayer masks, typically 50% to 90% depending on the mask

CDC
Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles 3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.5,6,15,16 Upwards of 80% blockage has been achieved in human experiments that have measured blocking of all respiratory droplets,4 with cloth masks in some studies performing on par with surgical masks as barriers for source control.3,9,14

American Medical Association
Community mask wearing substantially reduces transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in 2 ways. First, masks prevent infected persons from exposing others to SARS-CoV-2 by blocking exhalation of virus-containing droplets into the air (termed source control). This aspect of mask wearing is especially important because it is estimated that at least 50% or more of transmissions are from persons who never develop symptoms or those who are in the presymptomatic phase of COVID-19 illness.
Effectiveness of Mask Wearing to Control Community Spread of SARS-CoV-2

National Academy of Science
The preponderance of evidence indicates that mask wearing reduces transmissibility per contact by reducing transmission of infected respiratory particles in both laboratory and clinical contexts. Public mask wearing is most effective at reducing spread of the virus when compliance is high.

Fact Check -Misinformation About Masks
Initially, there was limited evidence to support broad masking policies for the general public, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended masks only for those infected and medical providers treating them. On April 3, 2020, the CDC reversed course and recommended that everyone wear face coverings in public, citing new data that showed a “significant portion” of people infected with the coronavirus lack symptoms but can spread the virus to others.

Since then, a growing body of evidence supports the use of masks to slow the spread of COVID-19, as we reported in March.

Numerous lab studies, for example, show that high-quality, well-fitting masks can partially block exhaled respiratory droplets, which are thought to be the primary way the virus spreads — and may offer some protection to the wearer. In one CDC study, N95 respirators performed the best in preventing the spread of particles from a simulated cough — blocking 99% of the particles — while medical masks blocked 59% and a cloth mask blocked 51%. (See SciCheck’s “The Evolving Science of Face Masks and COVID-19.”)
Today misinformation about masks and vaccines are appearing on the Internet and social media every more frequently. Often citing CDC statements that were made or taken out context.

That's not true at all......I had covid in January-----I got a huge viral load of it again a couple of weeks ago---and I didn't get sick. Your faux vaccines start failing at the 2 month mark and just keep shooting down from there. 10 months later, I am immune to where I really don't get sick and basically have gotten another free booster to my immunity from January-----I should be good for another 10 months minimum...no vaccine can say this.
This is anecdotal evidence. Maybe it's true or maybe it isn't or maybe you are just exceptional or just plain lucky. I will go with scientific evidence that vaccine do work at saving lives and preventing serious illness.

The problem with relying on natural immunity is that it's not very reliable. In a study at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, researchers found that 58 percent of those who tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in April tested negative only two months later. Their antibody levels dropped so precipitously, they were no longer detectable. Even the 42 percent of personnel whose antibody levels remained above threshold still experienced a significant decline. In a study done at MIT of students who tested positive for Covid-19, a year later 20% had no detected antibodies at all, 35% had antibodies but not enough to have a strong immunity and the remaining 45% had a level believed to be high enough to provide at some immunity to the virus.

Another fact which the CDC used in it's decision not to consider previous infections in recommendations is the number of people who were seriously ill but had tested positive covid months early.

Bottom line is if you want to gamble, natural immunity might be a go bet but then again maybe not. I think I will stick with the scientific evidence from clinical trials of tens of thousands people and studies of serious infection among those that receive 400 million vaccinations which shows that the vaccines have been very effective at preventing serious illness and death.

Last edited:
* The "trigger" for your immune system is the spike proteins and not the virus. The human bodies immune system never trains itself to look for the virus. No long term immunity is formed.
This right here is enough to call mRNA INEFFECTIVE!!! It does no long-term immunity, so you have to be reliant on a jab every 3-6 months.

It's akin to manufacturers engineering around the concept of interchangeable parts to make more fucking money for no added benefit to the consumer.

This right here is enough to call mRNA INEFFECTIVE!!! It does no long-term immunity, so you have to be reliant on a jab every 3-6 months.

It's akin to manufacturers engineering around the concept of interchangeable parts to make more fucking money for no added benefit to the consumer.
This topic is based on a loaded question that contains an assumption that vaccines are ineffective which is not true. There's enough evidence both scientific and anecdotal to convince anyone with half brain.

For your information a number vaccinates do not nave long term immunity. The flu vaccine last about 5 to 6 mos., the new Malaria vaccine about 3 to 5 years. The pneumonia vaccine 1 to 10 years depending on the patient and Tetanus about 10 years, Hepatitis once in life time. Some vaccines need to be repeated and other's don't doesn't. That does not make them ineffective.

BTW, there are two drug companies working on combo covid and flu vaccine yearly vaccine.

This topic is based on a loaded question that contains an assumption that vaccines are ineffective which is not true. There's enough evidence both scientific and anecdotal to convince anyone with half brain.

For your information a number vaccinates do not nave long term immunity. The flu vaccine last about 5 to 6 mos., the new Malaria vaccine about 3 to 5 years. The pneumonia vaccine 1 to 10 years depending on the patient and Tetanus about 10 years, Hepatitis once in life time. Some vaccines need to be repeated and other's don't doesn't. That does not make them ineffective.

BTW, there are two drug companies working on combo covid and flu vaccine yearly vaccine.
Why is Pfizer making covid pills if they already produced a 'vaccine'?

Why is Pfizer making covid pills if they already produced a 'vaccine'?

Barring another highly infectious variate, Covid will move from epidemic to endemic within the next 12 to 18 months. This means it will no longer be consider a pubic Heath emergency. There will still be pocket outbreaks to be treated. In many undeveloped countries the epidemic will continue for years.

Forum List

Back