OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

Quit making shit up.
He is a paid s
After puberty your body does not gain long term immunity to virus. Catching covid-19 will not make you more immune than vaccine. Only youth at the time vaccinated or infected will train the long term immunity. This is why the "Spanish Flu" did not kill the old people who had exposure when they were children, but killed the 20 to 40 year olds whom had no prior exposure.

The unvaxed are dying at the highest rates in their age groups.
Whatever paid Langley shill,thousands of doctors and nurses have exposed your lies.

Never met someone on the forum who is as wrong as you.

And you profess to be an expert. lol

Anecdotally, I know people that took this vaccine and then still got covid. Plus the basic fall back: Democrats last year refused to take it for political (not scientific) objections. Worked then works now.

From the top, I am not "anti-vax". So please do not go there. I am posting this as a person with extensive knowledge in the medical field and simply posting empirical observations.

Modified RNA vaccines (mRNA) are designed to look for common parts of a virus. This makes creating a quick vaccine very easy but it also has negative problems that we are now having to deal with.

Modified RNA vaccines look for "parts" of the virus, not the virus itself. While they will lessen the severity if you do become infected, once the antibodies are gone its the same as never having seen the virus, as you body did not have to heal and create B and T cells in your bone marrow. The antibodies were triggered by a part of a virus and not the virus, in this case, the "spike proteins". You gain no long term protections.

This is also why you can become infectious to others. The virus grows unabated until there are sufficient "spike proteins" to trigger a response from your immune system. This is why people get ill, become infective, but have very mild cases. It is the lack of healing and the trigger by spike proteins which stops the body from creating long term immunities in B and T cells. Once your antibodies are gone from this mRNA vaccine your body has never seen or reacted to the actual virus, you are now a walking time bomb again to have a very sever case.

In summary;

* The "trigger" for your immune system is the spike proteins and not the virus. The human bodies immune system never trains itself to look for the virus. No long term immunity is formed.

* Once the active antibodies are gone from a mRNA virus you are again at risk to become ill. Without the formation of long term immunities in your bone marrow which look for the virus you do not gain these.

* Because the mRNA vaccine trains the body to look for the 'spike proteins', the virus will run rampant until it creates sufficient mass to trigger the antibody response from the spike proteins. This time period allows the viral load to amass and the person to become infective to others. The body never responds to the virus as a threat. The antibodies will attack anything that has the spike proteins present so it kills the infection.

* mRNA antibodies rapidly decrease at 3-4 months. By 5-9 months they are insufficient to foster further protections.

* mRNA vaccines cause swelling of cardiac tissues in persons under the age of 25 and blood clots in women.

The studies coming out about the efficacy of the mRNA vaccines is stunning. Problems, like viral transmission, were not foreseen by the creator of the method. While this method does make early vaccine intervention possible, it is not a long term solution to endemic viruses such as COVID-19. Using identifiable parts of a virus can give some protection to mutation outbreaks, if the right part is used, but it can also have unforeseen bad outcomes.

In My Opinion, the fact that mRNA vaccine are incapable of creating long term memory and immunities makes them a stop gap measure until a more suitable vaccine can be created which does. Now Europe is seeing its third wave because of waning vaccine antibodies. Something needs to change fast or this will cycle never stop. I am glad that I have had the virus and have acquired (non-vaccine) driven immunities. My body has long term memory cells so my problem is over as far as COVID 19 is concerned.

References:
"I am posting this as a person with extensive knowledge in the medical field and simply posting empirical observations."

HAHAHAHAHA
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

dr billy bob. tell us moar about the cytoplasm storm.

Anecdotally, I know people that took this vaccine and then still got covid. Plus the basic fall back: Democrats last year refused to take it for political (not scientific) objections. Worked then works now.
Most people are totally ignorant of the fact that you will get this virus over and over again, vaccinated or not. The human immune system works by becoming infected. IF you posses antibodies you will still become infected but it will be a short duration infection. Everyone is going to get this virus at some point, vaccinated or not..

After puberty your body does not gain long term immunity to virus. Catching covid-19 will not make you more immune than vaccine. Only youth at the time vaccinated or infected will train the long term immunity. This is why the "Spanish Flu" did not kill the old people who had exposure when they were children, but killed the 20 to 40 year olds whom had no prior exposure.

The unvaxed are dying at the highest rates in their age groups.
You didn't read that before you posted it. Did you?...lol

Most people are totally ignorant of the fact that you will get this virus over and over again, vaccinated or not. The human immune system works by becoming infected. IF you posses antibodies you will still become infected but it will be a short duration infection. Everyone is going to get this virus at some point, vaccinated or not..
We are all mortal. We die in car accidents or slip on the soap in the bathtub. We get flesh eating bacteria. We electrocute ourselves. We fall off cliffs. I will not be frightened or coerced over this covid hysteria , ever.

Last edited:
I looked this up, Covid deaths are the third highest cause of mortality in America. Heart disease was 690K, Cancer at 598K and then Covid at 345K. And then I broke that down further: Over 70% of Covid deaths are those over 70 or above.

It's nice that people are concerned with the elderly and stuff. But locking down and justifying ruining our economy by folks that themselves refused to take a year ago...really?

The different states run the gambit... I've seen both extremes.
According to the researchers this is NOT the case.
Over 90% of the cases currently occupying the hospitals are unvaccinated...and ALL the cases in the ICU are unvaccinated.... usually only a single case or two in critical care wards of vaccinated patients...the vast majority are unvaccinated.

I looked this up, Covid deaths are the third highest cause of mortality in America. Heart disease was 690K, Cancer at 598K and then Covid at 345K. And then I broke that down further: Over 70% of Covid deaths are those over 70 or above.
That is why we must use a targeted approach for those who need protections. Those who have little or no threat to them need to get on with life.

We have to agree to disagree here. Amicably. There is this overarching and pesky issue of our constitutional rights. I will NOT be forced by my government to do something, EVER.

So you have abandoned your Hippocratic oath?
When the vaccines you want to put into peoples arms are worse than the disease they were meant to protect people from, that oath is extremely relevant. DO NO HARM.. Vaccinating children, who are 6 time more likely to die from myocarditis than the disease is not living within the oath.

The dog your riding doesn't hunt here..

From the top, I am not "anti-vax". So please do not go there. I am posting this as a person with extensive knowledge in the medical field and simply posting empirical observations.

Modified RNA vaccines (mRNA) are designed to look for common parts of a virus. This makes creating a quick vaccine very easy but it also has negative problems that we are now having to deal with.

Modified RNA vaccines look for "parts" of the virus, not the virus itself. While they will lessen the severity if you do become infected, once the antibodies are gone its the same as never having seen the virus, as you body did not have to heal and create B and T cells in your bone marrow. The antibodies were triggered by a part of a virus and not the virus, in this case, the "spike proteins". You gain no long term protections.

This is also why you can become infectious to others. The virus grows unabated until there are sufficient "spike proteins" to trigger a response from your immune system. This is why people get ill, become infective, but have very mild cases. It is the lack of healing and the trigger by spike proteins which stops the body from creating long term immunities in B and T cells. Once your antibodies are gone from this mRNA vaccine your body has never seen or reacted to the actual virus, you are now a walking time bomb again to have a very sever case.

In summary;

* The "trigger" for your immune system is the spike proteins and not the virus. The human bodies immune system never trains itself to look for the virus. No long term immunity is formed.

* Once the active antibodies are gone from a mRNA virus you are again at risk to become ill. Without the formation of long term immunities in your bone marrow which look for the virus you do not gain these.

* Because the mRNA vaccine trains the body to look for the 'spike proteins', the virus will run rampant until it creates sufficient mass to trigger the antibody response from the spike proteins. This time period allows the viral load to amass and the person to become infective to others. The body never responds to the virus as a threat. The antibodies will attack anything that has the spike proteins present so it kills the infection.

* mRNA antibodies rapidly decrease at 3-4 months. By 5-9 months they are insufficient to foster further protections.

* mRNA vaccines cause swelling of cardiac tissues in persons under the age of 25 and blood clots in women.

The studies coming out about the efficacy of the mRNA vaccines is stunning. Problems, like viral transmission, were not foreseen by the creator of the method. While this method does make early vaccine intervention possible, it is not a long term solution to endemic viruses such as COVID-19. Using identifiable parts of a virus can give some protection to mutation outbreaks, if the right part is used, but it can also have unforeseen bad outcomes.

In My Opinion, the fact that mRNA vaccine are incapable of creating long term memory and immunities makes them a stop gap measure until a more suitable vaccine can be created which does. Now Europe is seeing its third wave because of waning vaccine antibodies. Something needs to change fast or this will cycle never stop. I am glad that I have had the virus and have acquired (non-vaccine) driven immunities. My body has long term memory cells so my problem is over as far as COVID 19 is concerned.

References:
These vaccines are a very good temporary protection from severe sickness or death....and it makes sense that they don't develope all the different antibodies created by our bodies when we have had the full flege virus.... It's only protecting us via developing antibodies against the spike protein....which I believe is how the virus attaches to our cells to fully enter our bodies, and then make us sick?? And when sick with the virus, we develop other antibodies like B cells etc.that give us additional protections for other things regarding the virus that are not a part of these vaccines.

I'm not certain a traditional vaccine can be created for Corona viruses. We've tried with the Common cold, SARS, and MERS.....couldn't develop one..... in fact, I don't believe there has ever been a traditional vaccine that works for any Corona virus, ever.

I don't know why, or what the problem is with doing it, but we do have a problem, with not being able to create a traditional vaccine....at least so far....

These mRNA vaccines are a medical miracle, to have achieved some pretty good protection from severe illness from a Corona virus.

But as with many, I'm hoping they can improve these mRNA vaccines with more protection that doesn't wane so quickly and stops the spread, or some vaccine maker, somewhere, some day, can create a traditional or synthetic vaccine that also prevents the spread of infection, along with severe illness.....

Saying all that, here is what I am wondering, and hoping the scientists are going to study....

People vaccinated, that get a breakthrough case of covid infection, who don't get severely sick.... Do their bodies create the full range of antibodies that the other people who have caught covid created.... without being vaccinated???

When the vaccines you want to put into peoples arms are worse than the disease they were meant to protect people from, that oath is extremely relevant. DO NO HARM.. Vaccinating children, who are 6 time more likely to die from myocarditis than the disease is not living within the oath.

The dog your riding doesn't hunt here..

So your long medical background history...

It's as a janitor... obviously.

You mop toilets and floors in a retirement center eh?

Forum List

Back