OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

You are full of shit! Covid will not protect you any better than vaccine. The vaccine protects us from the initial damage from novel covid. Like the flu, nothing will prevent reinfection.

Natural immunity which comes from being infected is very inconsistent. Studies of antibody levels from infected patients vary over a wide range. Also some immunity last only a month or so and others last 6 months or more. Also unlike vaccines, the strength of natural immunity is not known. Anyone considering natural immunity in lieu of a vaccine should get an antibody test and repeated it in order to determine if the antibody levels have fallen.

The problem is there is no way to equate an antibody level to efficiency level of a vaccine. It is basically a crapshoot which is why the CDC says get vaccinated even if you had covid. The fact that so many people get re-infected does not speak well for natural immunity.

Covid vaccines don't do a damned a damn thing.. What has the covid vaccine done here? Um they don't actually cure Covid. Um, no. They might even create say mutations and variants. Great argument AGANIST this vaccine..
They save lives and keep people out of the hospital. That was the purpose of the vaccines and they are certainly fulfilling their purpose.

Natural immunity which comes from being infected is very inconsistent. Studies of antibody levels from infected patients vary over a wide range. so some immunity last only a month or so and others last 6 months or more. Also unlike vacc Alines, the strength of natural immunity is not known. Anyone considering natural immunity in lieu of a vaccine should get an antibody test and repeated it in order to determine if the antibody levels have fallen.

The problem is there is no way to equate an antibody level to efficiency level of a vaccine. It is basically a crapshoot which is why the CDC says get vaccinated even if you had covid. The fact that so many people get re-infected does not speak well for natural immunity.
Your words above in bold^ Please provide a source along with a source for "some immunity last only a month" statement. Thanks.

This study supports they'd hoped their product would perform as well as natural immunity. Read the abstract...it's in there.

Natural immunity which comes from being infected is very inconsistent.
Please provide citation for this.. This statement goes against everything I have researched. There are millions of people who had SARS ( another COVID virus strain) over 20 years ago and still have long term immunities from it. Acquired immunities are far more durable than you state.

As of September 13, 2021, 52.8% of people in counties that voted for Biden were fully vaccinated compared to 39.9% of Trump counties, a 12.9 percentage point difference. According to a Kaiser Foundation study, of those surveyed, 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated.. A Gallup survey released on Sept. 29 confirmed the KFF findings.
It showed a breakdown of those vaccinated was 92% democrats.
Yup! Trump supporters are dropping dead at much higher rates.
Covid Kills Trump Supporters.png

These scientists are trying to create a synthetic genetically modified version or a robotic version of the natural antibodies so that they can patent it. It is because antibodies like penicillin are natural that it cannot be patented. But only the method that they use creating these antibodies can be patented. but after 20years, these patents are exhausted.

And so they are trying to create their own immune system. But none of their synthetic versions can substitute our natural immunity.

And so they are experimenting on us to see if they can create a patented version. But it will never work because there is nothing better than our natural immunity.

That there is a natural cure for everything. Even for the man-made diseases. But they don't want you to know.

From the top, I am not "anti-vax". So please do not go there. I am posting this as a person with extensive knowledge in the medical field and simply posting empirical observations.

Modified RNA vaccines (mRNA) are designed to look for common parts of a virus. This makes creating a quick vaccine very easy but it also has negative problems that we are now having to deal with.

Modified RNA vaccines look for "parts" of the virus, not the virus itself. While they will lessen the severity if you do become infected, once the antibodies are gone its the same as never having seen the virus, as you body did not have to heal and create B and T cells in your bone marrow. The antibodies were triggered by a part of a virus and not the virus, in this case, the "spike proteins". You gain no long term protections.

This is also why you can become infectious to others. The virus grows unabated until there are sufficient "spike proteins" to trigger a response from your immune system. This is why people get ill, become infective, but have very mild cases. It is the lack of healing and the trigger by spike proteins which stops the body from creating long term immunities in B and T cells. Once your antibodies are gone from this mRNA vaccine your body has never seen or reacted to the actual virus, you are now a walking time bomb again to have a very sever case.

In summary;

* The "trigger" for your immune system is the spike proteins and not the virus. The human bodies immune system never trains itself to look for the virus. No long term immunity is formed.

* Once the active antibodies are gone from a mRNA virus you are again at risk to become ill. Without the formation of long term immunities in your bone marrow which look for the virus you do not gain these.

* Because the mRNA vaccine trains the body to look for the 'spike proteins', the virus will run rampant until it creates sufficient mass to trigger the antibody response from the spike proteins. This time period allows the viral load to amass and the person to become infective to others. The body never responds to the virus as a threat. The antibodies will attack anything that has the spike proteins present so it kills the infection.

* mRNA antibodies rapidly decrease at 3-4 months. By 5-9 months they are insufficient to foster further protections.

* mRNA vaccines cause swelling of cardiac tissues in persons under the age of 25 and blood clots in women.

The studies coming out about the efficacy of the mRNA vaccines is stunning. Problems, like viral transmission, were not foreseen by the creator of the method. While this method does make early vaccine intervention possible, it is not a long term solution to endemic viruses such as COVID-19. Using identifiable parts of a virus can give some protection to mutation outbreaks, if the right part is used, but it can also have unforeseen bad outcomes.

In My Opinion, the fact that mRNA vaccine are incapable of creating long term memory and immunities makes them a stop gap measure until a more suitable vaccine can be created which does. Now Europe is seeing its third wave because of waning vaccine antibodies. Something needs to change fast or this will cycle never stop. I am glad that I have had the virus and have acquired (non-vaccine) driven immunities. My body has long term memory cells so my problem is over as far as COVID 19 is concerned.

References:

They will fail because all tested animals died within the short time

From the top, I am not "anti-vax". So please do not go there. I am posting this as a person with extensive knowledge in the medical field and simply posting empirical observations.

Modified RNA vaccines (mRNA) are designed to look for common parts of a virus. This makes creating a quick vaccine very easy but it also has negative problems that we are now having to deal with.

Modified RNA vaccines look for "parts" of the virus, not the virus itself. While they will lessen the severity if you do become infected, once the antibodies are gone its the same as never having seen the virus, as you body did not have to heal and create B and T cells in your bone marrow. The antibodies were triggered by a part of a virus and not the virus, in this case, the "spike proteins". You gain no long term protections.

This is also why you can become infectious to others. The virus grows unabated until there are sufficient "spike proteins" to trigger a response from your immune system. This is why people get ill, become infective, but have very mild cases. It is the lack of healing and the trigger by spike proteins which stops the body from creating long term immunities in B and T cells. Once your antibodies are gone from this mRNA vaccine your body has never seen or reacted to the actual virus, you are now a walking time bomb again to have a very sever case.

In summary;

* The "trigger" for your immune system is the spike proteins and not the virus. The human bodies immune system never trains itself to look for the virus. No long term immunity is formed.

* Once the active antibodies are gone from a mRNA virus you are again at risk to become ill. Without the formation of long term immunities in your bone marrow which look for the virus you do not gain these.

* Because the mRNA vaccine trains the body to look for the 'spike proteins', the virus will run rampant until it creates sufficient mass to trigger the antibody response from the spike proteins. This time period allows the viral load to amass and the person to become infective to others. The body never responds to the virus as a threat. The antibodies will attack anything that has the spike proteins present so it kills the infection.

* mRNA antibodies rapidly decrease at 3-4 months. By 5-9 months they are insufficient to foster further protections.

* mRNA vaccines cause swelling of cardiac tissues in persons under the age of 25 and blood clots in women.

The studies coming out about the efficacy of the mRNA vaccines is stunning. Problems, like viral transmission, were not foreseen by the creator of the method. While this method does make early vaccine intervention possible, it is not a long term solution to endemic viruses such as COVID-19. Using identifiable parts of a virus can give some protection to mutation outbreaks, if the right part is used, but it can also have unforeseen bad outcomes.

In My Opinion, the fact that mRNA vaccine are incapable of creating long term memory and immunities makes them a stop gap measure until a more suitable vaccine can be created which does. Now Europe is seeing its third wave because of waning vaccine antibodies. Something needs to change fast or this will cycle never stop. I am glad that I have had the virus and have acquired (non-vaccine) driven immunities. My body has long term memory cells so my problem is over as far as COVID 19 is concerned.

References:
Problems not foreseen? Such as the viral loads in mouths and throats in conjunction with airborne transmission? How does mRNA technology work on the surfaces of mouths and throats?

Incorrect...

Vaccines for other viruses, which do not have animal reservoirs, are long term fixes. Vaccines for endemic viruses like COVID-19 are short term. As I pointed out, mRNA vaccines are triggered by a part of the virus and not the virus itself, so long term protections are never formed.

Its a bit more complex than just "build a vaccine". In the case of mRNA vaccines they are short term fixes at best. Without the ability to create long term immune system memory they do very little.
The best vaccine, Einstein, would have come from the animal model par excellence: the animal reservoir. What is it?

According to the researchers this is NOT the case.
Over 90% of the cases currently occupying the hospitals are unvaccinated...and ALL the cases in the ICU are unvaccinated.... usually only a single case or two in critical care wards of vaccinated patients...the vast majority are unvaccinated.
You're so full of crap.

Modified RNA vaccines (mRNA)

Someone with 'Extensive k nowledge in the medical field" Should know that the "m" in mRNA stands for messenger, not modified...

You're so full of crap.
So....
Since your comradery with fellow antivaxxers is in conflict with your desire to protect yourself from coronavirus by becoming vaccinated (especially over the impending holidays) you have decided to firm up your stance one last time by engaging in arguing...

But the best you can come up with is this?

Go to Walmart and get it over with already!
Get your first shot and make an appointment for the second at the same time...
I won't tell.

So....
Since your comradery with fellow antivaxxers is in conflict with your desire to protect yourself from coronavirus by becoming vaccinated (especially over the impending holidays) you have decided to firm up your stance one last time by engaging in arguing...

But the best you can come up with is this?

Go to Walmart and get it over with already!
Get your first shot and make an appointment for the second at the same time...
I won't tell.
I'm not getting it, but you are free to do so.

According to the researchers this is NOT the case.
Over 90% of the cases currently occupying the hospitals are unvaccinated...and ALL the cases in the ICU are unvaccinated.... usually only a single case or two in critical care wards of vaccinated patients...the vast majority are unvaccinated.
Unsubstantiated bullshit.

I almost want to get vaccinated anyway. It's like chicken soup, it won't help, but it can't hurt...
Vaccine injuries are real. Vaers data shows that there are risks, and that it CAN hurt to get it.

Problems not foreseen? Such as the viral loads in mouths and throats in conjunction with airborne transmission? How does mRNA technology work on the surfaces of mouths and throats?
They did not anticipate viral load build up. They thought the bodies immune system would kill it with the spike proteins activation. That didn't happen. Because the immune system looks for the 'mass' of the threat (proportional response) it is slow to react, which allows this viral load to happen.

Forum List

Back