Operation "Return to Sender": Refuse to Accept Mail With Harvey Milk Stamp

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
It's pretty much what the title says. You can post your thoughts here.

May 22nd at the Whitehouse on behalf of the LGBT cult the democratic party will voice its approval for a sexual predator of teens [Harvey Milk] to appear on postage stamps soon to be sent all around the world.

Solution: if you receive this stamp from a person, simply post "return to sender" citing objectionable postage. Might catch on. You never know. If you muster the courage to do this for its own sake, do it for the kids. Do it for the millions of school kids in California and soon your state too, who are forced to celebrate a sexual predator of underaged teen boys. Do it so that our children will not receive mixed, diseased messages about who they are and where sexual lines are drawn between children and adults.

Even if your friend is gay-sympathetic or gay themselves. Simply write a note "I am not passing judgment on gays in general, but I refuse to honor a stamp with a child sex predator on it". See what their reaction is if nothing else. Being gay and defending a child sex predator would seem seedy.

Last edited:
Cool, yeah.

I usually send most of my mail back because I don't like to pay my bills, anyway.

Don't blame me: I learned it from Washington.

No billing company would be foolish enough to paste such a controversial stamp on their billing. Most use postage machines anyway.

I'm talking about private mail mostly.

Forum List

Back