Opening a mariujuana Store

WOW. I just started to think about this like 10 minutes ago.
I am months away from any phone calls.

I just feel that I owned 2 UPS STORES and i have a huge history of drug usage that this could be something I would do ok at

I know in California the licensure for Marijuana Stores is difficult. Our State just got around to allowing people to their credit card, but I'm not sure about Arizona. Early on marijuana stores were a cash and carry business. You might check and what banks would be able or willing to handle your account.

I have ZERO going on right now in my life except I scored great seats to the Eagles Concert in January.

I think Anti-Semtism has ruined my life
Yeah, I remember back when I was like 18 and scored PRIMO seats to the Van Halen concert on the OU812 tour! My life has been downhill ever since.

I have a clean background except for a couple of misdermenies back in the 1990s and I cannot be anywhere near a public school ( this is bs and i will get it fixed one day)
Do you mind telling us the background to the prohibition against you being anywhere near a public school? It may assist us in advising you about your future endeavors.

Stores charge too much.
I don't partake in the Devil's Lettuce myself. At least, not for the past 30 years. One time I was hiking up in the mountains (southern Appalachians) to get to a creek I wanted to trout fish and I ran up on a relatively small clearing were some was being grown. I immediately turned around and got the fuck out of there. Here, where it is illegal, they will kill you if you can ID and locate an illegal pot field. I got to my truck, found another place to fish, and said nothing.

It's always smart to try out the product before you invest in it. By then you might forget what you were planning to invest in.

i am paying just a little more than when i was buying it outside......30-50 for an 8th depending on the strength....and its all good stuff
Smoking pot is immoral. It impairs judgment. That's why the Catholic Church says using it is a mortal sin.

Smoking pot is immoral. It impairs judgment. That's why the Catholic Church says using it is a mortal sin.

Then why does God make it?

Why does it have so many beneficial uses?

Do you think I could make a decent living opening a marijuana store here in AZ
I know zero about Marijuana .
how do I learn everything about this fascinating business

I do own 2 STORES in the past and I take several drugs per day .

Can you only sell Weed to people for health or can anybody come in and buy
You do realize many of your clientele will be people of color

That could be a problem based on stuff you say around here

People keep telling me to get training in computers. I dont know anything about a computer except how to turn it on or off.

I feel that because I owned 2 UPS Store and I have a history of drug use that I could do ok in this field.
So because you haven't flunked using drugs you figure you're fit to run a dispensary. That's some hardcore critical thinking right there. Now, how did you do running an UPS store?

IS it better to look into a franchise??
an apt query

when our gub'mit decided that maryjane was a great tax windfall for them, they changed the laws appropriately

since that time the former S American drug lords have moved right on in, subsequently greasing legislation to accommodate the big grows (they're called grows) , while pushing out the small change farmers via expensive restrictions

they took their que from our unions , and did well with it

so the short answer is, you'd be best off a minon than comepetitor

the longer Q would be why our gub'mit wishes it's entire constituency stoned here........
~S~

The Cheech and Chong weed and information hotline. 800-smokeup.

So because you haven't flunked using drugs you figure you're fit to run a dispensary. That's some hardcore critical thinking right there. Now, how did you do running an UPS store?
Look, a know it all.

Forum List

Back