Open season declared on GOP who don't kiss the ring of their king....the Don!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
My right hand to God, I am soooo loving Trump and the way he's stickin it to the Obama GOP obstructionist. So help me, poetic justice, Karma, you name the sin, there's a Trump bus waiting for you.....Mitch spent 8 years doing absolutely nothing as did congress for their base, all in the name of opposing Obama, believing that their base wouldn't grow weiry of their campaign promises, denied. Now, those same politicians are again, failing their base.....Mr. Obama, I hope your sitting back enjoying this payback moment, by a man who haven't a clue at how well he is doing.

These cowards, these men, the party who carefully cultivated a safe haven of votes through gerrymandering their cinical nuts into safe districts are now prisoners of it. These men, who promised thier base, if you just gave us a majority, we'd sweep this country and you into prosperity and the Reagan years are now bitches to the leader. Steve Bannan, the leader to remove those that don't bow, is simply icing on a cake baked with Obama ingredients of revenge and they don't even know it!!

Thank you Donald Dumb, may the force be with you, you ignorant white trash president

th

Forum List

Back