Liberal Fashion Designer Defends Harvey Weinstein, Says Victims Were Asking for It

Well, that may be herd mentality leftist but it is NOT liberal.

In many cases these days, people who call themselves conservative do a better job of upholding liberal values than those who call themselves liberal.

.....take free speech, for instance.

Well, that may be herd mentality leftist but it is NOT liberal.

In many cases these days, people who call themselves conservative do a better job of upholding liberal values than those who call themselves liberal.

.....take free speech, for instance.
REAL liberals DEMAND freedom of speech and expression.

Those OTHER folks on the Left, though....

:laugh:

She says they were asking for it because of the way they dressed.
I wonder if her opinion is any different when a man is the victim instead of a woman. I've seen it said that guys can be victims of rape too and of course the reason why is because if they fight back, the woman will then say that the guy was the aggressor.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

:lol:

That's your evidence that she's a liberal?

Because she made clothing for the Clintons, and her charity recognized Hillary at a dinner?
She have anything to do with Bush?

This is modern leftism, folks.

Donna Karan defends Harvey Weinstein and blames victims | Daily Mail Online

She has since apologized, which means every leftist has forgiven her.

Kind of like they forgave Trump when he apologized for his pussy comment.
Got a ref for people apologizing to our fat don the con?
thought it was our vagina grabbing, drag your wife by the hair before raping her after she laughed at his latest transplant.
Not to mention his lusting after his teenage daughter and peeking in teenage girls dressing rooms.
And avoiding STDs was more dangerous than avoiding Vietnam duty.
Tells you something about his all white supporters

I wonder if her opinion is any different when a man is the victim instead of a woman. I've seen it said that guys can be victims of rape too and of course the reason why is because if they fight back, the woman will then say that the guy was the aggressor.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Happened to me all the time

Forum List

Back