Open Minded Agnostic Atheist

Explain gravity.
He is not your assistant. Make your point.

Everything can be explained scientifically.

Gravity can't be explained scientifically. It can be documented scientifically, detailed scientifically, and described scientifically, but you can't explain why it exists. Only that it does.

There are in fact many things science can't explain. Even their own theories are not explainable.

The big bang for example, is a contradiction of the laws of nature. Things do not naturally go from chaos to order. And that is only one of the contradictions.

Lol Many atheists have faith or devotion to an ideology or dictator
If a dictator, then its just religion under a different name. If they attribute the dictator magical powers, it's just theism, under a different name.

Nobody is claiming all atheists lack faith of any kind. Just in gods. Some atheists, for example, have faith in homeopathic medicine.
Many atheists are irrational/superstitious.

Don’t you realize Marxism is a strictly materialist philosophy?

Marxist dupes served Lenin and Stalin but said dupes didn’t think Lenin and Stalin created the universe.

Where is your evidence that a considerable number of people in the USSR thought Lenin or Stalin had godlike powers - maybe the ability to fly or alter the laws of nature? I know you like facts so you must have some available.

Atheists often look for a God-substitute. They may devote themselves to a political ideology or they may worship themselves, but they are still atheists.

They are also disappointed.

Last edited:
You are so happy with how it reads and your interpretation of it
It's not my interpretation. The language is clear. The message sent to the children was clear. The only one who has to put any effort into "interpreting" it to mean something other than what it clearly says is you. Because it embarrasses you.
There are 31,102 verses in the Bible.
It's not my interpretation. The language is clear. The message sent to the children was clear.
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned" (Mark 16:16)

they spent a century writing the christian bible 300 years past the relevant event for their religion - the above is only one of countless and purposeful forgeries all written for duplicitous reasons.

not one of the adherents above are willing to correct their errors that explains the uninterupted history of all three desert religions of persecuition and victimization of the innocent from those times to the present day.

There are in fact many things science can't explain. Even their own theories are not explainable.

The big bang for example, is a contradiction of the laws of nature. Things do not naturally go from chaos to order. And that is only one of the contradictions.
Blah, blah, blah.. JHC, what a load!
Definition of theory

1: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena
// the wave theory of light
My bold added to help you focus. What have you been imagining plants and animals (any life) to be all this time if not stuff that naturally goes "from chaos to order" (and eventually back to chaos again)?

It's not my interpretation. The language is clear. The message sent to the children was clear. The only one who has to put any effort into "interpreting" it to mean something other than what it clearly says is you. Because it embarrasses you.
No it doesn't. Not only am I working off a more accurate translation, but seem to have more information on Mark 16:16 than was presented to you. What astonishes me is that even as a child you knew something about what someone was teaching you wasn't making sense, but then as an adult you did nothing to pursue the truth.

So...what I feel is not embarrassment, but rather amusement that someone with a child's understanding thinks I can be embarrassed by such a limited interpretation.

A reminder I first heard from someone of the Jewish faith: Scripture is to be studied, not read. I highly recommend it.

No it doesn't. Not only am I working off a more accurate translation, but seem to have more information on Mark 16:16 than was presented to you
I do not care about your efforts to equivocate and "interpret" the very clear passage. The intent was clear. Still is, to any child who is taught or reads it. It's a threat. It is meant to be a threat. And no amount of effort to put words in just the right order will change that. Sorry.

I do not care about your efforts to equivocate and "interpret" the very clear passage. The intent was clear. Still is, to any child who is taught or reads it. It's a threat. It is meant to be a threat. And no amount of effort to put words in just the right order will change that. Sorry.
Grin.

No it doesn't. Not only am I working off a more accurate translation, but seem to have more information on Mark 16:16 than was presented to you. What astonishes me is that even as a child you knew something about what someone was teaching you wasn't making sense, but then as an adult you did nothing to pursue the truth.

So...what I feel is not embarrassment, but rather amusement that someone with a child's understanding thinks I can be embarrassed by such a limited interpretation.

A reminder I first heard from someone of the Jewish faith: Scripture is to be studied, not read. I highly recommend it.
No it doesn't. Not only am I working off a more accurate translation, but seem to have more information on Mark 16:16 than was presented to you.
another forgery written into their bible -

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

they likewise refuse to admonish.

No it doesn't. Not only am I working off a more accurate translation, but seem to have more information on Mark 16:16 than was presented to you.
another forgery written into their bible -

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

they likewise refuse to admonish.
Notice how much more work the apologist has to do to make a clear sentence mean something other than what it obviously means. While all others have to do is simply read it left to right. At least it keeps him busy.

Forum List

Back