Open Letter To Beto RE 2nd Amendment

I do not support violence or overthrowing the government, but I will not sit by and become a victim of tyranny be it at the hands of the government or the thugs on the street.

Yes you will, the NG will see to it or the Army who is fighting at the command of the Potus. You'd get your butt in prison.
Those serving in the Military do not have to follow an unlawful order. Arresting people who are exercising a Constitutional right would be unlawful. As far as the National Guard goes they would be arresting friends and family so I don't believe they are going to play ball either.
You fucking loons never hash out the consequences of you agenda.

And you'd get court marshalled. An unlawful order coming from the Potus, you have got to be kidding.
Trump is coming for you not me, because I am not a threat to his administration or the government. You leftist are.

Although Americans today often think that gun control is a modern invention, the Founding era had laws regulating the armed citizenry. There were laws designed to ensure an effective militia, such as laws requiring armed citizens to appear at mandatory musters where their guns would be inspected. Governments also compiled registries of civilian-owned guns appropriate for militia service, sometimes conducting door-to-door surveys. The Founders had broad bans on gun possession by people deemed untrustworthy, including slaves and loyalists. The Founders even had laws requiring people to have guns appropriate for militia service.
The 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution

11949327_668029410000500_1723114600292196211_n.jpg

I do not support violence or overthrowing the government, but I will not sit by and become a victim of tyranny be it at the hands of the government or the thugs on the street.

Yes you will, the NG will see to it or the Army who is fighting at the command of the Potus. You'd get your butt in prison.
do you think society or even the world would accept a nation like the US ordering its military to fire on its own citizens
crap like that only happens in dictatorships that are thoroughly condemned and shunned by the civilized nations

You must be young.

You must be ignorant.

The reaction would not likely be masses of citizens and troops in the streets shooting each other like in the movies, but surgical attacks against participatory politicians, military and police and their families.

Insurgent warfare can cause endless mischief. Be careful which of your leaders you listen to. This is not something you want, nor is it something you can win.

Not a sermon, just a thought.

do you think society or even the world would accept a nation like the US ordering its military to fire on its own citizens
crap like that only happens in dictatorships that are thoroughly condemned and shunned by the civilized nations

You must be young.

You must be ignorant.

The reaction would not likely be masses of citizens and troops in the streets shooting each other like in the movies, but surgical attacks against participatory politicians, military and police and their families.

Insurgent warfare can cause endless mischief. Be careful which of your leaders you listen to. This is not something you want, nor is it something you can win.

You might want to watch the 60's or read about them.
According to the Ohio History Central, the protest came after days of intense anti-war resistance on the Kent State campus. By May 3, roughly a thousand National Guard troops were there. At a May 4 demonstration, armed guardsman advanced on the crowd and 29 opened fire for 13 seconds, shooting off 67 rounds. Students Allison Krause (19), Sandy Scheuer (20), Jeffrey Miller (20), and William Knox Schroeder (19) were killed. Scheuer and Schroeder had been walking to class and not even participating in the protest.
6 Legendary Vietnam War Protests Everyone Should Know

Those serving in the Military do not have to follow an unlawful order. Arresting people who are exercising a Constitutional right would be unlawful. As far as the National Guard goes they would be arresting friends and family so I don't believe they are going to play ball either.

And you'd get court marshalled. An unlawful order coming from the Potus, you have got to be kidding.
Trump is coming for you not me, because I am not a threat to his administration or the government. You leftist are.

So you admit tramp goes after opponents, we are sure of it. If you were anti something he did or said, you'd be an opponent.

You must be young.

You must be ignorant.

According to the Ohio History Central, the protest came after days of intense anti-war resistance on the Kent State campus. By May 3, roughly a thousand National Guard troops were there. At a May 4 demonstration, armed guardsman advanced on the crowd and 29 opened fire for 13 seconds, shooting off 67 rounds. Students Allison Krause (19), Sandy Scheuer (20), Jeffrey Miller (20), and William Knox Schroeder (19) were killed. Scheuer and Schroeder had been walking to class and not even participating in the protest.

Four dead in O-hi-o?

Remember hearing a song about that while I was sitting off the coast of Nam.

No one gave a command to start firing, So I have no idea what your point is.

You must be young.

You must be ignorant.

I lived through the 60s. The Left today is the same as at that time. As much as the Left would like that model of revolution to repeat, it won't happen that way this time around.

I suggest the book "The Movement Toward A New America", edited by Mitchell Goodman, published in 1970.

it's quite a large book - a compilation of the counterculture writings of the time that clearly shows the Left of today is just as bugfuck crazy as their predecessors. The same nonsense is found throughout.

Copies can be found at the usual sources.

51oYkPoVziL._SX413_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So you admit tramp goes after opponents, we are sure of it. If you were anti something he did or said, you'd be an opponent.
It's your side that calls him a dictator worse than Hitler. You must really be ignorant or mentally challenged to want to disarm citizens when you have a fear of a leader that acts like Hitler in your sides mind.

Screeds like this saying that gun control will be met with widespread violence is at odds with the concept that gun owners are responsible enough that new laws are not needed. Threats of violence wrapped in patriotic hogwash are still threats. Keep presenting the pro gun side of this argument in these terms and you will lose.

It's your side that calls him a dictator worse than Hitler. You must really be ignorant or mentally challenged to want to disarm citizens when you have a fear of a leader that acts like Hitler in your sides mind.

Why he doesn't have one, he uses his mouth and the courts. Also, I'm willing to let you keep your guns and a 10 bullet magazine.

Why he doesn't have one, he uses his mouth and the courts. Also, I'm willing to let you keep your guns and a 10 bullet magazine.
Why don't who have what?
lol you have no say what so ever as to what I have
Hell my wife said I had enough guns went the next day bought four more laid them on the dinner table and told her to say that again.
You nor the government will stop me from having what I feel I need I can make them as easily as buy them.

Wow, and the Democrat's platform is anything anti-Trump, fine job dumbass.

Screeds like this saying that gun control will be met with widespread violence is at odds with the concept that gun owners are responsible enough that new laws are not needed. Threats of violence wrapped in patriotic hogwash are still threats. Keep presenting the pro gun side of this argument in these terms and you will lose.
Overreaching laws that enforce compliance at gunpoint are the initiators of said violence. Defense in response is fully justified.

Overreaching laws that enforce compliance at gunpoint are the initiators of said violence. Defense in response is fully justified.
No one cares about the paranoid fantasies of the gun nutters. Your perceived right to mount an armed insurrection against America is bullshit.

No one cares about the paranoid fantasies of the gun nutters. Your perceived right to mount an armed insurrection against America is bullshit.

America is the people, not the government. The government is a public servant.

The Brits felt the same way when uppity commoners revoked their consent to be governed. How’d that work out for them..?

America is the people, not the government. The government is a public servant.
It’s past time that both the government, and its boot licking sycophants were reminded of such...

Forum List

Back