Open Demand to MSNBC for the Firing of Ed Schultz

Ed Schultz Just Ended his own Career

What is it with Liberals that they have to make up lies to defeat their foes? Not since Dan Rather’s attempt to pass forged documents attempting to prove that President Bush did not attend National Guard Service have we seen such blatant election tampering. Rather attempted to affect the 2004 elections Ed Schultz is attempt to do the same in the 2012 elections. We haven’t seen such blatant disregard for truth and election tampering as Schultz is involved in, since Rather.

As CBS fired Dan Rather, we demand that MSNBC fire Ed Schultz. At the very heart of journalism is a requirement for truth. When a journalist knowingly defrauds and deceives the people, he or she is responsible to inform that is a breach of fiduciary responsibility to the public. Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

hell he get a raise

Damn

Guess we can cut the hypocracy with the irony on this one.

seriously

It's ok for Ed to make shit up b/c Beck did the same thing.

When you get sick, I'll bet you always get a 'hack'ing cough.

Where the heck is Schultz making shit up?

This is from the article the OP sourced..

Watch as Schultz with apparent forethought and malice uses an edited video to give the impression that newly declared presidential candidate Gov. Rick Perry used a racist innuendo to refer to president Barry Hussein Soetoro.

I mean..

Really?

The author couldn't even hold his contempt for the President long enough to introduce his evidence.

This is nonsense, man.

:lol:

You go righties. Demand a channel you never watch fire a guy you never listen to!

That'll learn them by golly!

Where is your outrage over the attacks from the left against Fox?

FOX puts itself up as a real news channel.

It's not.

It's the propaganda wing of the Republican party. No one would have a problem with them if they just told the truth about that.

None of MSNBC pundits hold themselves up as hard news.

And they aren't. They cherry pick through stories and find stuff that meets with their political view points.

Actual research shows they are the most balanced.

You go righties. Demand a channel you never watch fire a guy you never listen to!

That'll learn them by golly!

Seriously? That's what you are going with?

After all the hate Beck threads many stating he lies and demands that he be fired.

That's what you are going with?

Beck didn't get fired because "lefties" were angry at him.

Beck got fired because he was to nutty even for his own sponsors.

Damn

seriously

Watch as Schultz with apparent forethought and malice uses an edited video to give the impression that newly declared presidential candidate Gov. Rick Perry used a racist innuendo to refer to president Barry Hussein Soetoro.

I mean..

Really?

The author couldn't even hold his contempt for the President long enough to introduce his evidence.

This is nonsense, man.

So it's ok with you that Ed edits a video to make it look like Perry is a racist, then accuse him of being a racist b/c the link calling for him to be fired is partisan itself?

take the blinders off. Neither side has claim to being right all the time and Ed is not worth your time to defend on this, not for any reason.

Where is your outrage over the attacks from the left against Fox?

FOX puts itself up as a real news channel.

It's not.

It's the propaganda wing of the Republican party. No one would have a problem with them if they just told the truth about that.

None of MSNBC pundits hold themselves up as hard news.

And they aren't. They cherry pick through stories and find stuff that meets with their political view points.

Actual research shows they are the most balanced.

What actual research?

I watch them infrequently..and without fail they do punditry in their news casts.

Ed Schultz Just Ended his own Career

What is it with Liberals that they have to make up lies to defeat their foes? Not since Dan Rather’s attempt to pass forged documents attempting to prove that President Bush did not attend National Guard Service have we seen such blatant election tampering. Rather attempted to affect the 2004 elections Ed Schultz is attempt to do the same in the 2012 elections. We haven’t seen such blatant disregard for truth and election tampering as Schultz is involved in, since Rather.

As CBS fired Dan Rather, we demand that MSNBC fire Ed Schultz. At the very heart of journalism is a requirement for truth. When a journalist knowingly defrauds and deceives the people, he or she is responsible to inform that is a breach of fiduciary responsibility to the public. Read more... Creating Orwellian Worldview

Two points.

First of all, if all conservative cable and talk radio hosts were held to the same exacting standards, they would ALL be off the air. And personally, I think that would be a good thing since I'm not a fan of propaganda or the people who push it.

Secondly, Ed Shultz isn't a journalist.

Damn

seriously

I mean..

Really?

This is nonsense, man.

you're second point is immaterial to your first comment.

Ed 'made shit up' when he originally claimed the 'black' cloud Perry was referring to was Obama. He did this immediately after cutting the video at Perry's 'black cloud' comment.

The next night, when he apologized for cutting the video, which clearly showed Perry's entire comment 'black cloud (pause) this debt', Ed utterly failed to apologize for calling Perry's remarks racist.

Damn

seriously

I mean..

Really?

This is nonsense, man.

So it's ok with you that Ed edits a video to make it look like Perry is a racist, then accuse him of being a racist b/c the link calling for him to be fired is partisan itself?

take the blinders off. Neither side has claim to being right all the time and Ed is not worth your time to defend on this, not for any reason.

Okay..against my better judgement I went back to watch the video. There was no "editing". Well not in the way you mean. All Schultz was doing was mapping stuff that Perry said with the video and charging racism. Some of it was trivial..like the "Black Cloud" stuff. Some of it was not..like inferring that President Obama doesn't love his country.

In any case..you don't like it..don't watch. I never signed any petitions to get Beck, Hannity, Savage, Limbaugh or O'Reilly off the air.

Okay..against my better judgement I went back to watch the video. There was no "editing". Well not in the way you mean. All Schultz was doing was mapping stuff that Perry said with the video and charging racism. Some of it was trivial..like the "Black Cloud" stuff. Some of it was not..like inferring that President Obama doesn't love his country.

In any case..you don't like it..don't watch. I never signed any petitions to get Beck, Hannity, Savage, Limbaugh or O'Reilly off the air.

So, against your better judgement, you went back and actually watched the video in question so you would actually be informed on the subject you were already commenting on. Congrats.

Ed saying that the 'black cloud' Perry was referring to was Obama was a flat out lie, as evidenced when Ed showed the 'complete' clip the next night.

What does Obama loving or not loving his country have to do with race, other than in Ed's mind?

My mom used to whip my a$$ when I tried to point a finger of blame at someone else when I was busted for doing something.

Who were you raised by Aladdin and the 40 thieves for there is no dishonor among thieves or liars.
You damn Liberal holier-than-thou self righteous get on my last nerves!

Sounds like you were an irresponsible and blame-seeking little devil.

I hope those beatings finally set your a$$ straight.

With that said, save your cries and wails for someone who cares.

It's the hypocrisy stupid!

I rather enjoy Ed. Especially when he starts spitting all over the place.

He and Chris, the tingler, Mathews make MSNBC fun.

Forum List

Back