Open carry of guns at the Republican convention....yep....

I normally carry a 6 inch jack knife with me everywhere.

I wonder if that would fall under "large knives"?

Nobody should go anywhere without their own 6 inch jack knife.

This fills the gap from 0 to 5 yards where a pistol will do you little good.

From 5 to 25 yards the pistol is great.

Beyond 25 yards you need a carbine though if you want any kind of accuracy.

And the further advantage of a carbine under 25 yards is that you get 2 inch precision out of your shots with it compared to about 5 inches with a pistol.

As far as open carry goes with all those people around, I hope they all keep their guns unloaded and their mags in their pouches.

Condition 4 -- gun not loaded -- is an good rule for crowds and in garrison. That is the military rule for being in garrison -- you unload the weapon and you put the mag back in its pouch.

Otherwise there is a good chance somebody is going to pop one off by accident in a crowd. There are too many morons everywhere to NOT have an accident someplace.

Reagan agreed back in 1967. Unfortunately since then the Calif Legislature has made even unloaded open carry illegal in this state. So this is the slippery slope towards Chinese Communism. (China, N.Korea, and Vietnam are about the only 3 countries left under Communism. It did not work for Russia and Eastern Europe obviously.)

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry...you are wrong...there are 13 million people in this country carrying guns for self defense...in 2015 there were 586 accidental gun deaths...

13,000,000 vs. 586

The numbers do not support your point.

I feel safer already

Armed Trump supporters

Let the circular firing squad begin.

Just wait till someone voices their support of Mexico

Yeah...we have already seen what happens...the hilary supporters bring their Mexican flags to the Trump event....the Trumpers do nothing..then the hilary supporters start punching Trump people.....

that is what happens when hilary and bernie supporters voice their support for Mexico....

Can't wait for Republicans to declare victory when ISIS doesn't attack

I feel safer already

Armed Trump supporters

Yes...you guys prefer your victims unarmed....
As already correctly noted: no one wishes to see victims at all.

Moreover, democrats and liberals fully support the Second Amendment, they support the right to self-defense, and they support the right of citizens to carry firearms…

…particularly republicans during their nominating convention live on National television, online, and on every social network for all to see.

No, the left doesn't. You can keep saying it over and over...but their actions and their slow, incremental gun grabbing shows you are wrong....
I am of the Left, a gun owner and a supporter of the 2nd Amendment. You were saying?

I feel safer already

Armed Trump supporters

Yes...you guys prefer your victims unarmed....
As already correctly noted: no one wishes to see victims at all.

Moreover, democrats and liberals fully support the Second Amendment, they support the right to self-defense, and they support the right of citizens to carry firearms…

…particularly republicans during their nominating convention live on National television, online, and on every social network for all to see.

No, the left doesn't. You can keep saying it over and over...but their actions and their slow, incremental gun grabbing shows you are wrong....
I am of the Left, a gun owner and a supporter of the 2nd Amendment. You were saying?

Yes....and the nazis supported gun ownership...for nazis....

Forum List

Back