USA Citizen

Rookie
Aug 5, 2018
The problem with most people, especially the people that are pure followers, is not being able to see past the political rhetoric and even more so their own personal prejudices. Most people never bother to see past their own rhetoric and understand the end results of their actions, beliefs and prejudices. Let's use this really bad idea that could only come from the mind of a racist, The Wall between Mexico and the USA. What will be the real end game? Would you believe that all of our cost of living will increase greatly and not 1 dime will be saved from the deficit or to pay the deficit down (politicians will just find other "pork" or agendas to spend the saved money on keeping the deficit the same). History bares out and proves this with facts over and over again. This is what's happening if you would only open your eyes. This is how it is done.
First, All republicans do is scream about the National debt and cost of illegal immigrants (give you something to fear) and the main reason for this huge cost to the taxpayers and to you personally (give you something to get angry about) is the Democrats (give you someone to blame all of your problems on). When it's all made up BS, PROPAGANDA!!!
The real answer is to not spend Billions of Taxpayer dollars building this wall, (yes trump supporters, WE the PEOPLE have to pay because your 2016 rant of this FAKE presidents "Who's going to pay for this wall? and all you followers (without a real thought of your own) chanted, at the top of your lungs "Mexico" LOLOLOL. Yea Right, LOLOL. What was that tweet of this FAKE pres the other day, Oh Yea "I will let the government shut down unless the Democrats agree to funding the wall". Begs the question "WHAT HAPPENED TO MEXICO?" This wall is going to and WILL ADD BILLIONS of DOLLARS TO OUR NATIONAL DEFICIT that all of you trumpetts (trump followers) act like you care so much about. I mean all through the 2016 election, trump and all of his followers made a HUGE deal out of it. Blaming the Democrats (all you have to do is just a little research to find out that the TRUTH and FACT of the matter is that when Bush Jr took over, on the day of his inauguration, the USA treasury had OVER a 2 BILLION DOLLAR SURPLUS) which all of you followers rather believe lies, I guess because you wanted to. You needed someone to blame. Gotta be the Democrats.
Anyway, back to the wall and the end result if it is ever actually built. OUR COST OF LIVING WILL INCREASE BY A MINIMUM OF 30% OR MORE. WHY? It's so simple, I ask each and every one of you, HOW MANY AMERICAN CITIZENS are going to go sign up to pick fruit and vegetables on all of the farms and all of the fields in every state in this country? Also, what is going to happen if and once they do? Just like you and I they are going to want a decent wage (the immigrants are working for less then $4 per hour (so just in hourly wages our food cost will more than double - farmers will have no choice- but that is just the beginning), once these American fruit and vegetables pickers (yea right) get an established hourly wage they are willing to work for (which will be nowhere near $4 an hour) then they are going to want a union to represent them to make sure they get their expensive health care, now that the republicans have destroyed Obamacare and raised health ins rates through the roof once again (how much are you paying for your family now). Now once they have their hourly wages (who knows how much), their union and health care and disability ins worked out (which hundreds of thousands of lazy American workers will claim- bad back from bending over all day- which will drive up the cost of ALL OF OUR healthcare premiums and medical costs nationwide- adding to the national debt-) they also will want daily 1 hour lunch breaks plus a few more breaks during the day, a minimum of 2 days off a week, maternity leave for both parents and a minimum of a 2 week paid vacation every year. Just like the rest of us working in the great American workforce. None of this, by the way, is given or even offered to the immigrants. Unfortunately all they will ever get is approx $4 per hour and a life on the run hiding. Sick isn't it?
So, if the racists get their way and the wall is built, how much do you think just your food costs, on a month to month basis, will increase? 4 to 6 times more then your spending now? So if your spending say $400 a month for food (most families will laugh at such a low figure) your monthly food bill will go up to a minimum of $1200 to $1500 or more per month. Just for food. As much as a house payment. If you don't believe this then you tell me, just how much do you think an approximate hourly wage of $10 per hour, full health care, disability ins, weekends off, 2 weeks paid vacation per year, union representation, maternity leave for both parents etc. is going to cost this farmer on a per working person cost? How much is he going to have to raise the price of his fruit and vegetables? This is going to kill large families. No one will be able to afford the food costs. If you disagree, check the facts, show me where I lied or even stretched the truth. Show me where I am wrong.
What's really amazing is that there is a very simple fix and solution to this immigration problem. Instead of spending Billions of dollars on a stupid wall, spend thousands on setting up an immigration work "Visa" policy for the workers. That they pay "x" amount of dollars for their work visa (which helps pay for their own costs to the government). Say for so many months of the year, ie.. if the picking season is May through September then they get their 5 month work visa (this way they are legal saving Millions of dollars in ICE & law enforcement costs). When they return to Mexico after 5 months they have to turn in their visa. If they don't then they can never get another work visa. As long as they keep it legal with their visa they know they can come here and work for "x" amount of months every year with no problems from ICE or law enforcement. If you hand out enough "legal short term work visa's" the growers & farmers will only hire legal visa holding workers there by eliminating the use of illegal immigrants. As long as American growers, farmers and business owners know they will have no problems with ICE or any law enforcement agencies as long as they only hire legal work visa holding immigrants. The immigrants will learn & know that without this "legal work visa" no one will hire them no matter what. It will eventually work itself out and start working properly within a short period of time.
I really would like to start a useful and honest discussion about this if at all possible. Any takers? Please Show me where I am wrong. Explain to me why you think trump is not a racist and how this wall will truly make America Great Again.
BTW, I never knew America wasn't a Great Nation and Great Place to Live. When did we truly loose our Greatness? I say NEVER!!! AMERICA IS GREAT, HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT & WILL ALWAYS BE GREAT!!! ANYONE ELSE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT IS A FLAT OUT LIAR. ANYONE THAT TRIES TO SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT IS A SNAKE WHO IS TRYING TO DISRUPT AND CAUSE PROBLEMS IN OUR COUNTRY WITH NOTHING BUT A PACK OF LIES. ANYONE WHO WEARS ANY HAT OR SHIRT THAT SAYS make America great again SHOULD FLAT OUT BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. IF YOU DON'T THINK AMERICA IS GREAT NOW AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THEN GET OUT!! GET OUT OF A GREAT COUNTRY AND GO WHEREVER THEY WILL ACCEPT SCUMBAGS & LIARS.

USA CITIZEN AND SO SO PROUD OF IT

you really are new here.....no one has the attention span to read that...

BTW, I never knew America wasn't a Great Nation and Great Place to Live. When did we truly loose our Greatness? I say NEVER!!! AMERICA IS GREAT, HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT & WILL ALWAYS BE GREAT!!! ANYONE ELSE WHO SAYS DIFFERENT IS A FLAT OUT LIAR. ANYONE THAT TRIES TO SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT IS A SNAKE WHO IS TRYING TO DISRUPT AND CAUSE PROBLEMS IN OUR COUNTRY WITH NOTHING BUT A PACK OF LIES. ANYONE WHO WEARS ANY HAT OR SHIRT THAT SAYS make America great again SHOULD FLAT OUT BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. IF YOU DON'T THINK AMERICA IS GREAT NOW AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THEN GET OUT!! GET OUT OF A GREAT COUNTRY AND GO WHEREVER THEY WILL ACCEPT SCUMBAGS & LIARS.

only a total fool thinks his country cannot be improved...and is just so great for having so many failures...

look at the death rate for newborns ...whine about abortion but dying after they are born...good to go....i can list many reasons this country is not the greatest thing since sliced bread...i want to change it for the better...

After he calls Americans racist the mofo declares he wants an honest discussion!

Now! Let’s fucking have a true and honest discussion of what might happen if twenty million Americans snuck into Mexico and went on the dole? Any takers?

The problem with most people, especially the people that are pure followers, is not being able to see past the political rhetoric and even more so their own personal prejudices. Most people never bother to see past their own rhetoric and understand the end results of their actions, beliefs and prejudices. Let's use this really bad idea that could only come from the mind of a racist, The Wall between Mexico and the USA. What will be the real end game? Would you believe that all of our cost of living will increase greatly and not 1 dime will be saved from the deficit or to pay the deficit down (politicians will just find other "pork" or agendas to spend the saved money on keeping the deficit the same). History bares out and proves this with facts over and over again. This is what's happening if you would only open your eyes. This is how it is done.
First, All republicans do is scream about the National debt and cost of illegal immigrants (give you something to fear) and the main reason for this huge cost to the taxpayers and to you personally (give you something to get angry about) is the Democrats (give you someone to blame all of your problems on). When it's all made up BS, PROPAGANDA!!!
The real answer is to not spend Billions of Taxpayer dollars building this wall, (yes trump supporters, WE the PEOPLE have to pay because your 2016 rant of this FAKE presidents "Who's going to pay for this wall? and all you followers (without a real thought of your own) chanted, at the top of your lungs "Mexico" LOLOLOL. Yea Right, LOLOL. What was that tweet of this FAKE pres the other day, Oh Yea "I will let the government shut down unless the Democrats agree to funding the wall". Begs the question "WHAT HAPPENED TO MEXICO?" This wall is going to and WILL ADD BILLIONS of DOLLARS TO OUR NATIONAL DEFICIT that all of you trumpetts (trump followers) act like you care so much about. I mean all through the 2016 election, trump and all of his followers made a HUGE deal out of it. Blaming the Democrats (all you have to do is just a little research to find out that the TRUTH and FACT of the matter is that when Bush Jr took over, on the day of his inauguration, the USA treasury had OVER a 2 BILLION DOLLAR SURPLUS) which all of you followers rather believe lies, I guess because you wanted to. You needed someone to blame. Gotta be the Democrats.
Anyway, back to the wall and the end result if it is ever actually built. OUR COST OF LIVING WILL INCREASE BY A MINIMUM OF 30% OR MORE. WHY? It's so simple, I ask each and every one of you, HOW MANY AMERICAN CITIZENS are going to go sign up to pick fruit and vegetables on all of the farms and all of the fields in every state in this country? Also, what is going to happen if and once they do? Just like you and I they are going to want a decent wage (the immigrants are working for less then $4 per hour (so just in hourly wages our food cost will more than double - farmers will have no choice- but that is just the beginning), once these American fruit and vegetables pickers (yea right) get an established hourly wage they are willing to work for (which will be nowhere near $4 an hour) then they are going to want a union to represent them to make sure they get their expensive health care, now that the republicans have destroyed Obamacare and raised health ins rates through the roof once again (how much are you paying for your family now). Now once they have their hourly wages (who knows how much), their union and health care and disability ins worked out (which hundreds of thousands of lazy American workers will claim- bad back from bending over all day- which will drive up the cost of ALL OF OUR healthcare premiums and medical costs nationwide- adding to the national debt-) they also will want daily 1 hour lunch breaks plus a few more breaks during the day, a minimum of 2 days off a week, maternity leave for both parents and a minimum of a 2 week paid vacation every year. Just like the rest of us working in the great American workforce. None of this, by the way, is given or even offered to the immigrants. Unfortunately all they will ever get is approx $4 per hour and a life on the run hiding. Sick isn't it?
So, if the racists get their way and the wall is built, how much do you think just your food costs, on a month to month basis, will increase? 4 to 6 times more then your spending now? So if your spending say $400 a month for food (most families will laugh at such a low figure) your monthly food bill will go up to a minimum of $1200 to $1500 or more per month. Just for food. As much as a house payment. If you don't believe this then you tell me, just how much do you think an approximate hourly wage of $10 per hour, full health care, disability ins, weekends off, 2 weeks paid vacation per year, union representation, maternity leave for both parents etc. is going to cost this farmer on a per working person cost? How much is he going to have to raise the price of his fruit and vegetables? This is going to kill large families. No one will be able to afford the food costs. If you disagree, check the facts, show me where I lied or even stretched the truth. Show me where I am wrong.
What's really amazing is that there is a very simple fix and solution to this immigration problem. Instead of spending Billions of dollars on a stupid wall, spend thousands on setting up an immigration work "Visa" policy for the workers. That they pay "x" amount of dollars for their work visa (which helps pay for their own costs to the government). Say for so many months of the year, ie.. if the picking season is May through September then they get their 5 month work visa (this way they are legal saving Millions of dollars in ICE & law enforcement costs). When they return to Mexico after 5 months they have to turn in their visa. If they don't then they can never get another work visa. As long as they keep it legal with their visa they know they can come here and work for "x" amount of months every year with no problems from ICE or law enforcement. If you hand out enough "legal short term work visa's" the growers & farmers will only hire legal visa holding workers there by eliminating the use of illegal immigrants. As long as American growers, farmers and business owners know they will have no problems with ICE or any law enforcement agencies as long as they only hire legal work visa holding immigrants. The immigrants will learn & know that without this "legal work visa" no one will hire them no matter what. It will eventually work itself out and start working properly within a short period of time.
I really would like to start a useful and honest discussion about this if at all possible. Any takers? Please Show me where I am wrong. Explain to me why you think trump is not a racist and how this wall will truly make America Great Again.

TL;DR

old_buzzard_alert_ornament_add_picture-rc5d4705687474edf8864c9bd730b992f_x7s2y_8byvr_324.jpg

For those of more refined tastes 150 db directional alarm sirens combined with strobe lights and exploding dye bombs could be used.

Here, I saw the title to this thread and was SO prepared to argue that Dark Side Of The Moon was better.

I am very much chagrinned.

Paragraphs. Bite sized PARAGRAPHS.

Forum List

Back