Only some Black Lives Matter

Last edited:
Of course it's a lie. Back in the day, it was the Black Panthers and the Weather Underground. Now liberal whites have joined Antifa and Black Lives Matter is demanding everyone bow down to them. The white guilt card is being played for all it's worth.

A few years back, Black Lives Matter loons were shouting "Pigs in a Blanket, Fry 'em like bacon", and "What do we want? Dead Cops. When do we want it? Now". They must have realized they need to clean their language up just enough to get the liberal do-gooders to join them in their cause. Sickening.

This black woman had her store trashed and looted. She calls the Black Lives Matter movement a lie. I agree.

Black woman slams ‘looters who trashed her store’ and says Black Lives Matter protesters ‘lied’
I don't blame her for being pissed off. But Black Lives Matter doesn't have a platform of rioting. She's doing like a lot of other people and conflating the protesters and BLM with the rioters. The rioters are thugs and they deserve to get their asses kicked and their ears filled with rants from old ladies whose store got destroyed. Shame on them! She's not the only one who's angry about that. But it's not BLM's message.

She's doing like a lot of other people and conflating the protesters and BLM with the rioters.

Can you blame her? She may have initially supported the cause if the store she worked in weren't trashed and looted by people claiming to be protesting Floyd's murder.

It's the fault of BLM for not getting in front of this issue in the first place. They have had since 2012, since their inception, to condemn riots as a means of protest against the unjust killings of black people by cops. And yet again, they failed.

Who else is this woman supposed to blame?

This black woman had her store trashed and looted. She calls the Black Lives Matter movement a lie. I agree.

Black woman slams ‘looters who trashed her store’ and says Black Lives Matter protesters ‘lied’
I don't blame her for being pissed off. But Black Lives Matter doesn't have a platform of rioting. She's doing like a lot of other people and conflating the protesters and BLM with the rioters. The rioters are thugs and they deserve to get their asses kicked and their ears filled with rants from old ladies whose store got destroyed. Shame on them! She's not the only one who's angry about that. But it's not BLM's message.

So, the guy with a baseball bat breaking your storefront window and spraying BLM on the walls are which one is he, a thug or a protester?

Last edited:
BLM.jpg

Pardon me...but her store was looted and trashed by hordes of coons. Doesn't BLM represent all Black Lives?

So only some Black Lives Matter?

blm's message is one of a communist marxist bent. Has nothing to do with race, equality, or floyd. Its easy to discern. Most will be deceived and unable to see what's happening.

Pardon me...but her store was looted and trashed by hordes of coons. Doesn't BLM represent all Black Lives?

Not all of them. They forgot about that black guy that was being pulled off the bus for not wearing a mask but then again, liberal media is aligned with blm and the narrative and agenda during covid was if you got to pull that black off the bus to push your agenda......you do it.

I was appalled at those lily white lib whites using brutality against that black guy on the bus same as what happened to floyd. Lib media....nope don't care. Must push lib agenda of communism marxism.

Forum List

Back