Only Problem With A President Joe Biden.Waking Up At 6:AM Five Days A Week In His 70's.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: Bad enough having to wake up a 75 year old man at 3am every one or two months in the White House, but having to wake up between 6 and 7 most of the time? Aren't most senior citizens pretty worn out as they are pushing 70? "Energy-Wise"?
On any given morning, Joe Biden doesn't wake up like a 35 year old, all fired up and ready to go, his brain probably wont be functional till 9:00. And what time is the daily national security meeting? Will he need an aid to explain the current crisis? {Kinda Like What Huma does for Hillary when Hillary has her daily brain-freeze}.
We can just vision Joe Biden trying to wake up early every day......uhhh,,,uhmm,,,what time is it? why are you guys waking me so early? I am really really tired...can I sleep another three hours? I really dont feel like working today,,,go wake up Bernie and leave me alone!!!

What's a problem for DemocRATS.... your current President doen't get up until 9 AM usually, and some days not until NOON... It's good to be a mulatto president, everyone is AFRAID to point shit out about you, because of their FEAR of being called a RACIST!

It doesn't matter which Democrat survives, he/she/it is guaranteed 47% of the vote (yes, Romney was right) and the support of a Liberal media that ushered in Obama's Kingdom not once but twice.

:cow: Bad enough having to wake up a 75 year old man at 3am every one or two months in the White House, but having to wake up between 6 and 7 most of the time? Aren't most senior citizens pretty worn out as they are pushing 70? "Energy-Wise"?
On any given morning, Joe Biden doesn't wake up like a 35 year old, all fired up and ready to go, his brain probably wont be functional till 9:00. And what time is the daily national security meeting? Will he need an aid to explain the current crisis? {Kinda Like What Huma does for Hillary when Hillary has her daily brain-freeze}.
We can just vision Joe Biden trying to wake up early every day......uhhh,,,uhmm,,,what time is it? why are you guys waking me so early? I am really really tired...can I sleep another three hours? I really dont feel like working today,,,go wake up Bernie and leave me alone!!!

You don't know much about the world you live in, do you?

I'm 75 and get up between 0530 and 0600 every morning. Then I ride my bike around a 7 mile trail loop and then I'm ready to start the day.

Most of my friends near My age do the same (except for the bike ride).

The greatest problem with this site is that so many posters have too little life experience to know what the hell they're talking about.

Biden was an idiot when he was in his fifties...you think he's gotten smarter since? C'mon...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It doesn't matter which Democrat survives, he/she/it is guaranteed 47% of the vote (yes, Romney was right) and the support of a Liberal media that ushered in Obama's Kingdom not once but twice.

Can the republicans win Ohio, Virgina, Colorado and Florida? If not then the democrat will win.
Will the Keystone XL ever be built? Will Congress lift the 40 year old ban on U.S. crude oil exports? Will Matthew EVER change his underwear? :dunno:

Don't quote me again unless I grant you prior permission. :slap:

I am 76 and no one has to wake me up in the morning. My wife and I are retired and have no children at home so we sleep at strange hours. I very seldom sleep more than 4 hours a day and often pull an all-nighter either touring the Internet, reading a book or working on a jigsaw puzzle (a favorite pastime). Twice a week I go to the gym and lift weights. I also have a triceps-dip machine (CYBEX) at home as well as a weight bench and a good assortment of barbells. My workouts are not light. On the preacher curl I warm up at 80 pounds and gradually increase the weight up to 110 doing at least five sets of at least 12 reps.

Usually I am awake by 5 AM. I read the morning paper then watch TV or get on the net until my wife wakes up, usually around 7 AM. Then I make her breakfast and start my day.

Biden was an idiot when he was in his fifties...you think he's gotten smarter since? C'mon...
Reagan was a genius in his fifties and then became an idiot. Joe is probably much better off.

The only problem with Biden is:
Not only is he dilusional, he absolutely senile.
Not only is he perverted, he thinks it's ok to grope little girls.

Hope and change

Reagan was a genius in his fifties and then became an idiot. Joe is probably much better off.

So you think senility is going to improve Biden? Sure, Nuhuh...sure...

Biden lost badly to Dukakis in 1988, and was smoked by both Clinton, and Obama, in 08 he will be 75 in 2017, he's too fucking old!

How in the fuck is he gonna be the VP, and run a successful campaign?? but whatever?i never liked his goofy ass anyways, i kinda hope he runs against Hillary, because it would be a joy to watch her gut him like a fish..

You don't know much about the world you live in, do you?

I'm 75 and get up between 0530 and 0600 every morning. Then I ride my bike around a 7 mile trail loop and then I'm ready to start the day.

Most of my friends near My age do the same (except for the bike ride).

The greatest problem with this site is that so many posters have too little life experience to know what the hell they're talking about.

Yep, I have a good friend who is 76. She is a legal secretary and leaves for work every day around 5 AM, usually gets home around 6:30 PM. She also spends 10 hours every Saturday with a local charity and is involved in Church on Sundays. BTW she did all that while caring for her 96 year old mother until she died recently. So it depends on the individual, that lady can run circles around me and I'm 11 years younger.

Last edited:

There are many reasons I don't want a President Biden. This isn't one of them

I've been saying for a while now that the Dims are giving us the Depends Brigade.

In January 2017 when the next POTUS is sworn in, Hillary will be 69, Joe 74, and Bernie 75.
That's simply too old to be carrying the nuclear football.

Yeah Reagan was 69 when he entered the White House too, and he had the beginning stages of Alzheimers before he left.

Forum List

Back