Hillary Clinton specifically directed that her e-mails not be preserved

I am having great difficulty with the idea that a Complete Backup of the email server in its hand-off state (from the Clintons to the service bureau) does not exist.

I understand that routine backups are done from server to server, but, in this age of cheap multi-terabyte N(etwork) A(ttached) S(torage) mega-drives - and even multi-terabyte removable tape cartridges, suitable for insertion into fail-safe vaults - the lack of an original hand-off 'snapshot' image of Shrillary's email server seems rather odd, to say the least.

Given the nature of the client and the data, it would be unwise of the service bureau, not to have taken such a Handoff Day Snapshot, unless it was prohibited in the contract.

It's my guess that the Feds have already found such a Handoff Day Snapshot, and are already poring over it, and simply withholding the news until they've concluded their forensics, and conducted talks with various stakeholder agencies and authorities.

Frankly, I suspect Shrillary is in some pretty deep shit, but, at this juncture, it's more Hunch than Reality.

• Banned
I am having great difficulty with the idea that a Complete Backup of the email server in its hand-off state (from the Clintons to the service bureau) does not exist.

I understand that routine backups are done from server to server, but, in this age of cheap multi-terabyte N(etwork) A(ttached) S(torage) mega-drives - and even multi-terabyte removable tape cartridges, suitable for insertion into fail-safe vaults - the lack of an original hand-off 'snapshot' image of Shrillary's email server seems rather odd, at a minimum, and, given the nature of the client, failing to take such a snapshot seems most unwise, from the vantage point of the service bureau.

It's my guess that the Feds have already found such a Handoff Snapshot, and are already poring over it, and simply withholding the news until they've concluded their forensics, and conducted talks with various stakeholder agencies and authorities.

Frankly, I suspect Shrillary is in some pretty deep shit, but, at this juncture, it's more Hunch than Reality.
I understand your point, but remember this setup was specifically engineered by the Clinton e-mail team, to evade Federal laws. The idea of a backup server, not backing up e-mails is not just idiotic, but it reeks of criminal evasiveness of Federal preservation laws.

Actually, it's more fantasy than reality.

This is a case of the law not keeping up with the technology.

again, here's a crazy idea you wingnuts should try. Instead of hoping to trump up (no pun intended) some kind of made up crime to accuse Hillary of, how about nominating someone who kind of gets what working folks in this country are really worried about, and they aren't worried that Hillary might have deleted an e-mail four years ago.

This is a case of the law not keeping up with the technology...
The present investigation will determine that, not you nor I.

...again, here's a crazy idea you wingnuts should try...
Deflection.

...Instead of hoping to trump up (no pun intended) some kind of made up crime to accuse Hillary of...
If Shrillary committed a crime, the FBI et al will make the call, not you nor I, or the Democrats, nor the Republicans.

...how about nominating someone who kind of gets what working folks in this country are really worried about...
Agreed.

The Republican Party has long-since sold-out to Corporate America and Big Money - decades ago - they no longer represent the interests of the American People

Trouble is, the same thing has happened to the Democrats; it's just that it happened later, with them, and they've been covering it better, and are better bullshit artists.

Same shit, from both sides - different wrappers.

...and they aren't worried that Hillary might have deleted an e-mail four years ago.
Bubba and Shrillary are, quite possibly, the most corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

They are unfit - or, at least, unworthy - to lead.

Nailing Shrillary will ultimately be proven to be a public service, to The Nation and The People.

Her alleged wrong-doing is of grave concern to a great many Americans, who believe America deserves better than another slick-talking huckster who thinks the law doesn't apply to her and who skirts the very edges of legality and who openly flaunts and makes light of such an approach.

America doesn't need any more political family dynasties... neither Bushes nor Clintons nor Kennedys nor Romneys nor any of that Elitist bunch.

America needs fresh ideas, and fresh solutions, and fresh faces to sell those ideas and solutions.

We don't need the same old shit recycled again.

Shrillary is the same old shit, recycled again.

Anything that helps to block that same old recycled shit from bubbling to the surface again is a good thing.

Including the present investigation.

Last edited:

I understand that routine backups are done from server to server, but, in this age of cheap multi-terabyte N(etwork) A(ttached) S(torage) mega-drives - and even multi-terabyte removable tape cartridges, suitable for insertion into fail-safe vaults - the lack of an original hand-off 'snapshot' image of Shrillary's email server seems rather odd, at a minimum, and, given the nature of the client, failing to take such a snapshot seems most unwise, from the vantage point of the service bureau.

It's my guess that the Feds have already found such a Handoff Snapshot, and are already poring over it, and simply withholding the news until they've concluded their forensics, and conducted talks with various stakeholder agencies and authorities.

I understand your point, but remember this setup was specifically engineered by the Clinton e-mail team, to evade Federal laws. The idea of a backup server, not backing up e-mails is not just idiotic, but it reeks of criminal evasiveness of Federal preservation laws.

your making up garbage, again, doesn't make it true, loon.

Deflection.

...Instead of hoping to trump up (no pun intended) some kind of made up crime to accuse Hillary of...
If Shrillary committed a crime, the FBI et al will make the call, not you nor I, or the Democrats, nor the Republicans.

...how about nominating someone who kind of gets what working folks in this country are really worried about...
Agreed.

The Republican Party has long-since sold-out to Corporate America and Big Money - decades ago - they no longer represent the interests of the American People

Trouble is, the same thing has happened to the Democrats; it's just that it happened later, with them, and they've been covering it better, and are better bullshit artists.

...and they aren't worried that Hillary might have deleted an e-mail four years ago.
Bubba and Shrillary are, quite possible, the most corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

Nailing Shrillary will ultimately be proven to be a public service, to The Nation and The People.

Her alleged wrong-doing is of grave concern to a great many Americans, who believe America deserves better than another slick-talking huckster who thinks the law doesn't apply to her and who skirts the very edges of legality and who openly flaunts and makes light of such an approach.

America doesn't need any more political family dynasties... neither Bushes nor Clintons nor Kennedys nor Romneys nor any of that Elitist bunch.

America needs fresh ideas, and fresh solutions, and fresh faces to sell those ideas and solutions.

Anything that helps to block that same old recycled shit from bubbling to the surface again is a good thing.

perhaps your comments would be more credible if you referred to the woman who is likely to be the next president by her actual name.

...perhaps your comments would be more credible if you referred to the woman who is likely to be the next president by her actual name.
Oh, I make no pretense of impartiality, and I detest the idea of her attaining the nomination, or the Presidency, and happily show my personal bias.

However, my personal bias has zero bearing upon the merit (or lack thereof) of the substance of the post.

If anything, including a glaringly obvious element of personal bias is an honest approach, rather than disingenuously posing as something I'm not.

you're an ignorant, brainwashed dullard with nothing to add of substance to any conversation here. someone who clearly has a background in computer technology made a substantive post and all you have is some ignorant stupidity as a comeback.

what a freaking joke you are

Deflection.

Agreed.

Bubba and Shrillary are, quite possible, the most corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

perhaps your comments would be more credible if you referred to the woman who is likely to be the next president by her actual name.

Carly Fiorina??

guy, you tried that shit with Ken Star for years, and a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing investigation got you... nowhere.

Except you guys haven't really proven a "crime" yet. You've proven that the laws governing data aren't keeping up with the times.

Bubba and Shrillary are, quite possibly, the most corrupt husband-and-wife tag-team to ever soil the American political landscape.

Guy, here's the thing. Back in 2000, I used to be one of you fucked up right wingers who thought "Subornation of Perjury" was a real thing. OH MY GOD HE LIED ABOUT A BLOW JOB!!!!!!

Then your Boy Bush came along, fucked up the economy, got us into a war on a lie and killed thousands of people, sat with his thumb up his ass while a storm wiped out a major city and killed hundreds of people.

No one died because Clinton got a blow job.

No one died because Hillary didn't recognize maybe an e-mail about an event reported in the media is classified under goofy State Department Rules.

I think your priorities are truly fucked up, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Employees at company working with Clinton email server expressed concerns - CNNPolitics.com This is a violation of U.S. law that clearly spells out that all work related e-mails be turned over to the National Archives. However the Hillary fans will say that this has no meaning, because Hillary does not need to follow any laws.

That's a crime right there, isn't it? She made the request after last February, which is long after the Benghazi committee asked for them. That constitutes obstruction of justice.

This is a case of the law not keeping up with the technology.

again, here's a crazy idea you wingnuts should try. Instead of hoping to trump up (no pun intended) some kind of made up crime to accuse Hillary of, how about nominating someone who kind of gets what working folks in this country are really worried about, and they aren't worried that Hillary might have deleted an e-mail four years ago.

Wrong, asshole. It was a deliberate attempt to destroy evidence after the fact.

That Right Wing Conspiracy group that calls itself the FBI, yes the one that works for OBAMAs' Justice department marched into the State Dept and seized four servers. Does that sound like "trumped up" charges against Ms Hillary? They wouldn't be taking those measures for Yoga and Wedding plan emails. Wake Up Dems, you are backing a criminal.

guy, you tried that shit with Ken Star for years, and a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing investigation got you... nowhere.

Except you guys haven't really proven a "crime" yet. You've proven that the laws governing data aren't keeping up with the times.

Guy, here's the thing. Back in 2000, I used to be one of you fucked up right wingers who thought "Subornation of Perjury" was a real thing. OH MY GOD HE LIED ABOUT A BLOW JOB!!!!!!

Then your Boy Bush came along, fucked up the economy, got us into a war on a lie and killed thousands of people, sat with his thumb up his ass while a storm wiped out a major city and killed hundreds of people.

No one died because Clinton got a blow job.

No one died because Hillary didn't recognize maybe an e-mail about an event reported in the media is classified under goofy State Department Rules.

I think your priorities are truly fucked up, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
None of this has anything whatsoever to do with whether or not (1) Shrillary engaged in wrongdoing then (2) lied in an attempt to cover it up before having to backpedal.

Interestingly Jillian, calling it garbage, and him a loon, does not make what Hillary did lawful. And I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the law trumps (lol) your emotions. If you can't handle it, you don't need to involve yourself in politics or legal scholarship.

Forum List

Back