Only a stupid mutherfucker would schedule a dr. appt on their day off

Am I the only person on the planet who would not go to the doctor on their day off?

No, but you may be the only one to tell your boss that's the reason you want to reschedule the time off.

Honestly if an employee told me this they'd be marked 'no advancement' material as I'd see it as immature.

Not trying to be a dick about it, but if you want to move up you've got to look like you want to move up.....

Man I plan to lay in my boxers on a holiday. Not going to no damm doctor. Lol. That's what the sick time is for idiot

I would have fired you...

Am I the only person on the planet who would not go to the doctor on their day off?

No, but you may be the only one to tell your boss that's the reason you want to reschedule the time off.

Honestly if an employee told me this they'd be marked 'no advancement' material as I'd see it as immature.

Not trying to be a dick about it, but if you want to move up you've got to look like you want to move up.....

Man I plan to lay in my boxers on a holiday. Not going to no damm doctor. Lol. That's what the sick time is for idiot

I would have fired him too or make him take an unpaid day-off after his little tantrum in HR

I have so much PTO it doesn't even matter....

Plus, but I do try to schedule all my Dr stuff during the winter months. Spring and Summer are way too busy...
I had a bunch built up before I was laid off. I got the 5 weeks of vacation paid, but I'll miss the 500+ hours of sick time I didn't use.

I had no idea that 2/15 was a holiday when I put in for a half of day with my supervisor. Then someone brought to my attention that 2/15 was a holiday and I told my supervisor I need to change the day again because only a complete jackass would go to see a doctor on their day off

She wanted to know why I can't go to see a doctor on my day off. Because I'm off and that's my day to do whatever I want to do. Am I the only person on the planet who would not go to the doctor on their day off?

actually, little boy..... most people do their personal business on their days off.

you're really useless. no wonder you can't get anywhere.

So why did you make an appointment?

I usually tried to schedule my appointments on my days off. If I am going to be treated and paid as though I am a responsible employee, I need to BE a responsible employee.

Now my schedule is a bit more flexible, so it is easier than ever.

Why? I can have plans

Why? I can have plans

Well you would have all the time you needed if you worked for me because you would no longer work for me...

Also your boss is noting down your stupidity and yes what you told your supervisor was stupid as can be. Run a business for awhile and discover how those like you are not as funny nor as smart as you think.

When you want a raise or promotion remember your remark and then think why you did not get either...

Why? I can have plans

Well you would have all the time you needed if you worked for me because you would no longer work for me...

Also your boss is noting down your stupidity and yes what you told your supervisor was stupid as can be. Run a business for awhile and discover how those like you are not as funny nor as smart as you think.

When you want a raise or promotion remember your remark and then think why you did not get either...

First of all mongo I am taking a half of sick day not a full sick day. So I'm working in the morning and leaving in the afternoon. And I have not called out sick since last summer

So promote my dick on your mouth

Why? I can have plans

First of all mongo I am taking a half of sick day not a full sick day. So I'm working in the morning and leaving in the afternoon. And I have not called out sick since last summer

Your comment to your boss will be noted. Individuals like you are a dime a dozen and easily replaceable even if you believe you are not.

Also taking a half day or a full day would not matter and I would tell you not even to come in at all because your four hours of work is not worth it for me to pay you and I would rather you take the entire day, so you would get the whole day off if I were your boss.

Also you whine and bitch about some woman taking a day off, and then you take one off when you can see your doctor on the Holiday like many people would do. ( Seeing their doctor on the Holiday )

So again your comment will be remember by your supervisor and when you want a raise or promotion I hope you remember why you never got it, and then you can use your mouth to earn your extra money at the Airport men restroom where you can suck more in your life!

Why? I can have plans

Your comment to your boss will be noted. Individuals like you are a dime a dozen and easily replaceable even if you believe you are not.

Also taking a half day or a full day would not matter and I would tell you not even to come in at all because your four hours of work is not worth it for me to pay you and I would rather you take the entire day, so you would get the whole day off if I were your boss.

Also you whine and bitch about some woman taking a day off, and then you take one off when you can see your doctor on the Holiday like many people would do. ( Seeing their doctor on the Holiday )

So again your comment will be remember by your supervisor and when you want a raise or promotion I hope you remember why you never got it, and then you can use your mouth to earn your extra money at the Airport men restroom where you can suck more in your life!

If I hate going to the doctor why the fuck would I go on a Holiday????

You a stupid mutherfuckjer

Why? I can have plans

When you see the doctor I hope it is time for a prostate exam for you!

Why? I can have plans

So I am the only person on the planet who hates going to the doctor?

So I am the only person on the planet who hates going to the doctor?

Did I write anything about you being the only person that hate seeing a doctor and if so can you highlight it, and if not then ask yourself which one of is the stupid MF'er?

I just hope it is the time for your next prostate exam, and nothing else...

Why? I can have plans

yep.... mr rightwingnut "personal responsibility" may have one of the worst work ethics i've ever seen

Why? I can have plans

yep.... mr rightwingnut "personal responsibility" may have one of the worst work ethics i've ever seen

I have to ask is that directed at me or FBJ?

Why? I can have plans

Would you get a PAP SMEAR on a Holiday? LOL LOL

Forum List

Back