Only a stupid mutherfucker would schedule a dr. appt on their day off

Man I plan to lay in my boxers on a holiday. Not going to no damm doctor. Lol. That's what the sick time is for idiot

I would have fired you...

Why? I can have plans

Well you would have all the time you needed if you worked for me because you would no longer work for me...

Also your boss is noting down your stupidity and yes what you told your supervisor was stupid as can be. Run a business for awhile and discover how those like you are not as funny nor as smart as you think.

When you want a raise or promotion remember your remark and then think why you did not get either...

yep.... mr rightwingnut "personal responsibility" may have one of the worst work ethics i've ever seen

I have to ask is that directed at me or FBJ?

FBJ

Man I plan to lay in my boxers on a holiday. Not going to no damm doctor. Lol. That's what the sick time is for idiot

Why? I can have plans

Well you would have all the time you needed if you worked for me because you would no longer work for me...

Also your boss is noting down your stupidity and yes what you told your supervisor was stupid as can be. Run a business for awhile and discover how those like you are not as funny nor as smart as you think.

When you want a raise or promotion remember your remark and then think why you did not get either...

yep.... mr rightwingnut "personal responsibility" may have one of the worst work ethics i've ever seen

Would you get a PAP SMEAR on a Holiday? LOL LOL

you_should_be_the_poster_child_for_birth_control_bumper_sticker-r713939cef6b54c5c993e7f7c7b7365a8_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Why? I can have plans

you_should_be_the_poster_child_for_birth_control_bumper_sticker-r713939cef6b54c5c993e7f7c7b7365a8_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

All your posts make me wish birth control was RETROACTIVE

Why? I can have plans

All your posts make me wish birth control was RETROACTIVE

You could always self abort yourself and save society from reading another inane thread of yours!

I have so much PTO it doesn't even matter....

Plus, but I do try to schedule all my Dr stuff during the winter months. Spring and Summer are way too busy...

I called this dedication. I pay my employees when they accumulate certain amount of PTO as extra benefits. Other companies they force you to take those days off.

Plus, but I do try to schedule all my Dr stuff during the winter months. Spring and Summer are way too busy...

I called this dedication. I pay my employees when they accumulate certain amount of PTO as extra benefits. Other companies they force you to take those days off.

when I need a job, I'll look you up.
we may be moving to FL anyway.. :)

When you come to PA you can look me up:)

When you come to PA you can look me up:)

I actually lived in PA one summer. Just outside of Wilkes Barre

Forum List

Back