Only a fucking moron would boycott the Georgia Senate runoff election

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I swear to fucking god this better be a joke!
I don't give a rats ass what kind of conspiracy theories you believe in, but handing the Senate to Biden and the Dims would be a disaster and anyone in Georgia that claims to be a Republican, you better get your fucking fat ass up off the couch and do your fucking duty!!!!!!!!!! Goddamn fucking idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump to Campaign for Georgia Senate Candidates as His Supporters Threaten Boycott

President Donald Trump on Thursday said he will travel to Georgia to campaign for Republican Senate runoff candidates as his supporters threatened a boycott of the upcoming election.

"Speaking of Georgia, I'll be going there," Trump told reporters after talking to U.S. service members in a teleconference call on Thanksgiving Day, "Maybe I'll go twice." He noted that he wanted to encourage support for Republican incumbents Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in a stadium, but "can't, because of COVID."

White House spokesperson Judd Deere confirmed that Trump will visit Georgia on December 5.

I don't give a rats ass what kind of conspiracy theories you believe in, but handing the Senate to Biden and the Dims would be a disaster and anyone in Georgia that claims to be a Republican, you better get your fucking fat ass up off the couch and do your fucking duty!!!!!!!!!! Goddamn fucking idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump to Campaign for Georgia Senate Candidates as His Supporters Threaten Boycott

President Donald Trump on Thursday said he will travel to Georgia to campaign for Republican Senate runoff candidates as his supporters threatened a boycott of the upcoming election.

"Speaking of Georgia, I'll be going there," Trump told reporters after talking to U.S. service members in a teleconference call on Thanksgiving Day, "Maybe I'll go twice." He noted that he wanted to encourage support for Republican incumbents Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in a stadium, but "can't, because of COVID."

White House spokesperson Judd Deere confirmed that Trump will visit Georgia on December 5.

Apparently the Democrats can rig the election any way they want...so why are you guys even bothering.

The only thing that makes sense is to boycott since there is no point in taking part in it.

And it has been determined that those matching the given description are Republicans by what evidence?

Just another phony report. No sweat.

And it has been determined that those matching the given description are Republicans by what evidence?

Just another phony report. No sweat.

Indeed there are likely Dimocrat operatives all over the internet right this minute trying to convince as many Republicans to boycott this election. If any of them take the advice, they are stupid fucking idiots!

It is just sore loser depressed republicans, as rabid dogs. Many Georgia republicans may very well listen. People in depression often become self destructive and destructive to family members and others around them. I do not really care. Part of me even thinks it funny, but another part of me knows it is wrong to laugh at the mentally ill.

If voters feel disenfranchised and only see Trump as a politician who fights for them why would they vote again?

I understand their logic, I warned that this would happen if Trump lost in such a manner. Some believed it was just going to be a replacement of a guy they didn't like. It goes far deeper than that. Unintended consequences are on the way...

I don’t get Republicans who still take Mainstream news seriously ????

Where are the links to the Parler posts?

I see quotes, but not links to the quotes.

The article says the quotes are from screenshots.

Why can’t they share the screenshot or the post?

I’d like to see the profile of the people who said it. What is their post history like, did they just register, or do they not even exist?

I’m searching Parler and I don’t see anything trending about boycotting the vote

Last edited:

It is just sore loser depressed republicans, as rabid dogs. Many Georgia republicans may very well listen. People in depression often become self destructive and destructive to family members and others around them. I do not really care. Part of me even thinks it funny, but another part of me knows it is wrong to laugh at the mentally ill.

Well this would be the classic case of cutting off your dick so that you can see your balls.

I don’t get Republicans who still take Mainstream news seriously ????

Where are the links to the Parler posts?

I see quotes, but not links to the quotes.

The article says the quotes are from screenshots.

Why can’t they share the screenshot or the post?

I’d like to see the profile of the people who said it. What is their post history like, did they just register, or do they not even exist?

I’m searching Parler and I don’t see anything trending about boycotting the vote

Even if it's a farce, if they are achieving a big time media source like Newsweek to suggest the story is real, that's bad enough.

Well this would be the classic case of cutting off your dick so that you can see your balls.
I agree, but I think it is your party if I am not mistake (if wrong, I do apologize), so I don't really care as an independent. It is truly strange, though.

I agree, but I think it is your party if I am not mistake (if wrong, I do apologize), so I don't really care as an independent. It is truly strange, though.

Today it's very important to have a majority. With the country so divided, gone are the days when members of both parties would cross the aisle and help with varying legislation.

Today it's very important to have a majority. With the country so divided, gone are the days when members of both parties would cross the aisle and help with varying legislation.
Anyone who crosses the aisle will get their pee pees whacked. This is a war and treason will not be tolerated.

Forum List

Back