Donald Trump tells donors to help Republicans win the US Senate — by giving his own political committees money

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
As control of the US Senate remains undecided, former President Donald Trump on Wednesday night blasted out a fundraising text message.

"We need to WIN BACK our SENATE Majority!! We can still WIN in Nevada, Arizona & Georgia!" reads Trump's message, which encourages supporters to donate money to the "America Defense Fund."

But Republican US Senate candidates such as Herschel Walker in Georgia, Adam Laxalt in Nevada, and Blake Masters in Arizona might never see a dime of it.

Fine print in Trump's message indicates that contributions will actually go to the Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, which has no direct affiliation with any 2022 Republican candidate and instead benefits two political action committees Trump himself leads: the Make America Great Again PAC and Save America, according to FEC records

1668118579400.png

I need to get that money for my Defense Fund.

How many folks from the forum are going to donate?

MAGA.

As control of the US Senate remains undecided, former President Donald Trump on Wednesday night blasted out a fundraising text message.

"We need to WIN BACK our SENATE Majority!! We can still WIN in Nevada, Arizona & Georgia!" reads Trump's message, which encourages supporters to donate money to the "America Defense Fund."

But Republican US Senate candidates such as Herschel Walker in Georgia, Adam Laxalt in Nevada, and Blake Masters in Arizona might never see a dime of it.

Fine print in Trump's message indicates that contributions will actually go to the Save America Joint Fundraising Committee, which has no direct affiliation with any 2022 Republican candidate and instead benefits two political action committees Trump himself leads: the Make America Great Again PAC and Save America, according to FEC records

View attachment 723808

MAGA.
A grifter will grift.

View attachment 723808

MAGA.
He will lose to DeSantis in the 2024 primary and DeSantis will win 300+ electoral votes against whatever woke retard the Dems prop up.

Forum List

Back