Only 4,200 people for Trump rally in Pheonix

16195120_10212660462295222_7953538994808755808_n-jpg.116257
My my....it certainly is the "go to" reply for the trumpanzees now, isn't it? :lol:

Calling Ben Carson a chimpanzee, ouch.

Racist.
My goodness...when did that happen?

To answer the first part of your question, there's seven pages of verified lies of Psycho Trump; :up:
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
To answer the second part, well there's you, for starters!
You know President Trump is not a politician. He is a man that has been tasked to fix the obama mess. And as far as your link does that author or media have any political motive? Any bias?

The right sure loved Politifact when it nailed Obama with the lie of the year in 2013 for his "you can keep your doctor" claim.
Politifact verified every single Trump lie, all seven pages of them.
Try to prove them wrong!
Politifact!! Yes one of the most liberal sorces out there. That tells me that you take your indoctrination up the ass buddy!

You Trumpsters loved it when they humiliated Obama.
Dozens of threads were started by your ilk.
Anyways I'll ask you again, prove Politifact wrong with any lie within the 7 pages of Trump lies. I have issued that challenge many times, no one has been able to prove Politifact wrong.
Either prove them wrong or STFU. The ball is in your court, Gomer!
Running The Data On PolitiFact Shows Bias Against Conservatives

Because the right wing Federalist says so? :happy-1:

Trump claimed:

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."

Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

Donald Trump's Phoenix speech, fact-checked

Which is 4100 more than hilary ever attracted.
View attachment 145842
Ah look....standard deflection to Hillary.

She's a great subject to point out your hypocrisy.

You know President Trump is not a politician. He is a man that has been tasked to fix the obama mess. And as far as your link does that author or media have any political motive? Any bias?

The right sure loved Politifact when it nailed Obama with the lie of the year in 2013 for his "you can keep your doctor" claim.
Try to prove them wrong!
Politifact!! Yes one of the most liberal sorces out there. That tells me that you take your indoctrination up the ass buddy!

Anyways I'll ask you again, prove Politifact wrong with any lie within the 7 pages of Trump lies. I have issued that challenge many times, no one has been able to prove Politifact wrong.
I'll take your challenge. But I got a challenge for you. Prove to me that President Trump colluded with Russia! Prove to me that global warming is real. Prove to me that the illegal immigrants jumping the border are just sweet innocent people. Take your pick gomer.

Care to point out where I said Trump colluded with Russia. My stance has always been, to let the investigations run their course. Innocent until found guilty.
And the illegal immigrants round up thing, I have never commented on it, other than it will raise the price and availability of fruit and veggies.
Try again.
I notice you have nothing to say about the crooked politifact. I notice you skip global warming. Try again.

Interesting....and where did you find this information?
What information?
On the crowd size. Couldn't have been a liberal source right?
The source was given in the OP.

I have news for you: the fire department doesn't give a damn about whether the people in a room are liberal or conservative. You seem to care about that. The fire department cares about whether a room has not more people than can be safely fit into the room. That's why they count the quantity of people entering the place.
Really? So the fireman stood there and counted 4500 people or whatever the number was down to the last person?
You are not aware that they count people coming into a facility?
I'm very aware I'm also aware that the fire marshal only let 19 thousand people in.

He's a compulsive liar and his supporters are compulsive idiots.
Liar? Any proof?

To answer the first part of your question, there's seven pages of verified lies of Psycho Trump; :up:
To answer the second part, well there's you, for starters! :happy-1:

Try to prove them wrong!
He's a compulsive liar and his supporters are compulsive idiots.
Liar? Any proof?

Try to prove them wrong!

It appears that your name Jim Jones, correlates with "drinking the Kool-aid", is quite ironic. :up:
================================
"Drinking the Kool-Aid" is an idiom commonly used in the United States that refers to any person or group who knowingly goes along with a doomed or dangerous idea because of peer pressure. The phrase often carries a negative connotation when applied to an individual or group. It can also be used ironically or humorously to refer to accepting an idea or changing a preference due to popularity, peer pressure, or persuasion. In recent years it has evolved further to mean extreme dedication to a cause or purpose, so extreme that one would "Drink the Kool-Aid" and die for the cause.
The phrase derives from the November 1978 Jonestown deaths,[1][2][3] in which over 900 members of the Peoples Temple, who were followers of Jim Jones, died, many of whom committed suicide by drinking a mixture of a powdered soft-drink flavoring agent laced with cyanide and prescription drugs Valium, Phenergan, and chloral hydrate, while the rest of the members, including 89 infants and elderly, were killed by forced ingestion of the poison. The actual brand of soft-drink flavoring was a mixture of both Kool-Aid and a competing brand, Flavor Aid.[4][5]
Drinking the Kool-Aid - Wikipedia
=========================================
You, my friend, based on your posts, are certainly a Kool-aid drinker. Please, watch out for the ingredients as you blissfully drink away.

Liar? Any proof?

Try to prove them wrong!
Liar? Any proof?

Try to prove them wrong!

It appears that your name Jim Jones, correlates with "drinking the Kool-aid", is quite ironic. :up:
"Drinking the Kool-Aid" is an idiom commonly used in the United States that refers to any person or group who knowingly goes along with a doomed or dangerous idea because of peer pressure. The phrase often carries a negative connotation when applied to an individual or group. It can also be used ironically or humorously to refer to accepting an idea or changing a preference due to popularity, peer pressure, or persuasion. In recent years it has evolved further to mean extreme dedication to a cause or purpose, so extreme that one would "Drink the Kool-Aid" and die for the cause.
The phrase derives from the November 1978 Jonestown deaths,[1][2][3] in which over 900 members of the Peoples Temple, who were followers of Jim Jones, died, many of whom committed suicide by drinking a mixture of a powdered soft-drink flavoring agent laced with cyanide and prescription drugs Valium, Phenergan, and chloral hydrate, while the rest of the members, including 89 infants and elderly, were killed by forced ingestion of the poison. The actual brand of soft-drink flavoring was a mixture of both Kool-Aid and a competing brand, Flavor Aid.[4][5]
You, my friend, based on your posts, are certainly a Kool-aid drinker. Please, watch out for the ingredients as you blissfully drink away.
What the hell kind of liberal garbage is thay?! Jim jones is obviously a fake name if you can't tell. So I take it you cannot answer the questions I asked you and you are disengaging from the debate?

Try to prove them wrong!

I'll take your challenge. But I got a challenge for you. Prove to me that President Trump colluded with Russia! Prove to me that global warming is real. Prove to me that the illegal immigrants jumping the border are just sweet innocent people. Take your pick gomer.

Care to point out where I said Trump colluded with Russia. My stance has always been, to let the investigations run their course. Innocent until found guilty.
And the illegal immigrants round up thing, I have never commented on it, other than it will raise the price and availability of fruit and veggies.
Try again.
I notice you have nothing to say about the crooked politifact. I notice you skip global warming. Try again.
You are certainly a Kool-aid drinker. I already addressed of your usage of the hyper-rightwing Federalist.
I'm stilling waiting to prove Poilticfact wrong, instead you divert. Great strategy.:2up:
Oh and Global Warming, it's happening but whether human activity contributes to it, that's a question I have not decided on. Too many verbals. However, as pollution is part of the equation and pollution causes premature illness and death, I don't have any problem with keeping the air, water and soil pollutant free. Plus the Bible, tells us many times to take care of the Earth and in Revelations it tells us, God will destroy those who destroy God's Earth, as a Christian, I'm on board with taking care of Earth versus destroying the Earth.

Try again.
You are certainly a Kool-aid drinker. I already addressed of your usage of the hyper-rightwing Federalist.
I'm stilling waiting to prove Poilticfact wrong, instead you divert. Great strategy.:2up:
Oh and Global Warming, it's happening but whether human activity contributes to it, that's a question I have not decided on. Too many verbals. However, as pollution is part of the equation and pollution causes premature illness and death, I don't have any problem with keeping the air, water and soil pollutant free. Plus the Bible, tells us many times to take care of the Earth and in Revelations it tells us, God will destroy those who destroy God's Earth, as a Christian, I'm on board with taking care of Earth versus destroying the Earth.
Ok obviously your retarded ass didn't see my link so I'll post it again.

Try again.

Try to prove them wrong!

Try to prove them wrong!

What the hell kind of liberal garbage is thay?! Jim jones is obviously a fake name if you can't tell. So I take it you cannot answer the questions I asked you and you are disengaging from the debate?

Hey, you're the one who chose "Jim Jones", don't blame me for an ignorant move by you. Never heard of Jim Jones? :laugh:

Try to prove them wrong!

Try to prove them wrong!

Hey, you're the one who chose "Jim Jones", don't blame me for an ignorant move by you. Never heard of Jim Jones? :laugh:
Nope

Try to prove them wrong!

Try to prove them wrong!

Politifact proved wrong.

Try again.

Federalist?
Prove that Politifact is wrong about Trump's documented lies. You said you were going to accept my challenge, have you? Nope.

Try again.

Federalist?
Prove that Politifact is wrong about Trump's documented lies. You said you were going to accept my challenge, have you? Nope.
Um you definitely said that no one can prove politifact wrong and umm I just did

Try again.

Federalist?
I take it for you if it's something bad about trump you believe it. If there's something good you won't. I'd say you listen to the fake news media and take the indoctrination up the ass

Forum List

Back