Onlookers laugh and cheer as police officer is beaten on live Facebook feed

I wonder how long the outrage will exist if Biden bans firearms. Will dead cops be a good thing then? They were trying to enforce the law when the Right killed or beat them for trying to take their guns.

Then we will see White folks standing and cheering over the bodies of dead cops on the internet. You know. For freedom or whatever.

Please point out what you quoted that is not factually correct.
Just cause you don’t like it doesn’t make it racist.
I don’t like it either.
If superbad didnt play the race card he would be out of the game

because the facts are against him

There is no race card to play when you are dealing with actual racist like yourself. That is how the game is played in today's society, racist don't want to be called racist for saying or doing racist things.

There is no race card to play when you are dealing with actual racist like yourself. That is how the game is played in today's society, racist don't want to be called racist for saying or doing racist things.
Stating facts is not racist

you are simply in denial of the truth

and lash out at whites for stating unpleasant realities as your defense mechanism

Stating facts is not racist

Start stating some.

you are simply in denial of the truth

i don't deny truth when I hear it.

and lash out at whites for stating unpleasant realities as your defense mechanism

No I lash out at racist like you when you lie about black folks.

He was justified in blowing that nappy head of his off.

As was said previousy, best to wait for additional units on scene.

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
and they wonder why their culture is a failure!!!! ..they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
And you replied:

Thxs for the racist commentary.

unfortunately for your self esteem blacks do graduate at a lower rate and do commit more crimes

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
and they wonder why their culture is a failure!!!! ..they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
And you replied:

unfortunately for your self esteem blacks do graduate at a lower rate and do commit more crimes

Really?

Table 43 huh?

using your numbers we know black people are under 14% of the population but commit 27% of the crimes

Please point out what you quoted that is not factually correct.
Just cause you don’t like it doesn’t make it racist.
I don’t like it either.
If superbad didnt play the race card he would be out of the game

because the facts are against him

Whatever you say champ.
Keeping seeing white devils everywhere. I don’t give a shit.

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

using your numbers we know black people are under 14% of the population but commit 27% of the crimes

Yet you are twice as likely to be be raped by a white guy. So why suspect the blacks when the likelihood is the baddie will be White?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Yet you are twice as likely to be be raped by a white guy. So why suspect the blacks when the likelihood is the baddie will be White?
Do we really need to start rolling out FBI crime statitistics?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Do we really need to start rolling out FBI crime statitistics?

Ok. Work with me here. Your home. You are twice or even three times as likely to have your stuff stolen by a white guy. So if all you worry about is the black guy you are ignoring the true threat. Your wife or daughter is twice as likely to be raped by a white guy. So telling her to avoid the Blacks doesn’t help her all that much.

Now not total crimes or percentages. Your home. Your family. Your individual future threats.

If your car is stolen. It is twice as likely to be a White Guy who stole it. If you focus only on the Blacks. You are ignoring the biggest threat facing you and your family.

Let me put this in context for you. Let’s say you worry about skin cancer. You wear lots of sunscreen and long sleeved shirts and hats to protect yourself. So you are protected from the sun while you smoke two packs of cigarettes a day. Skin cancer is not the biggest threat you face. Yes you are taking precautions against it. But the threat you are ignoring is the smokes.

The people shouldn't be cheering this on nor should they step I to the confrontation to try and stop it.

Forum List

Back