Onlookers laugh and cheer as police officer is beaten on live Facebook feed

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
and they wonder why their culture is a failure!!!! ..they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
And you replied:

Thxs for the racist commentary.

unfortunately for your self esteem blacks do graduate at a lower rate and do commit more crimes

Really?

Table 43 huh?

using your numbers we know black people are under 14% of the population but commit 27% of the crimes

Yet you are twice as likely to be be raped by a white guy. So why suspect the blacks when the likelihood is the baddie will be White?
Do we really need to start rolling out FBI crime statitistics?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
and they wonder why their culture is a failure!!!! ..they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
And you replied:

unfortunately for your self esteem blacks do graduate at a lower rate and do commit more crimes

Really?

Table 43 huh?

using your numbers we know black people are under 14% of the population but commit 27% of the crimes

Yet you are twice as likely to be be raped by a white guy. So why suspect the blacks when the likelihood is the baddie will be White?

I already rolled them out.
Despite making up just 13% of the population....

Is 69 greater than 29?

A higher percentage per capita.
See what I did there?

Which means the police murder blacks at a higher % per capita. See how I did that?

First, If black males would stop the criminal activity that bring the police to them, there would be few shootings.

Second, once the police do have to show up for whatever the reason, do not fight them, do not refuse their instructions.

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Is 69 greater than 29?

See what I did there?

Which means the police murder blacks at a higher % per capita. See how I did that?

First, If black males would stop the criminal activity that bring the police to them, there would be few shootings.

Second, once the police do have to show up for whatever the reason, do not fight them, do not refuse their instructions.
This is far to complex for them to understand apparently.
The better plan is to commit crimes, fight the police, get shot, then have your big fat welfare leech mother on tv crying “he a good boy! He dindu nuffins!!”

One thing I do not understand. The news report says that the cop was air lifted to the hospital. The nearest hospital is 15 miles away. We can call it 20 for shirts and giggles. So the ambulance that arrived could have him in the Hospital in twenty minutes. Instead they waited at least that long for a helicopter to be dispatched. Figure another twenty to get the helicopter there. At least twenty minutes. Then ten minutes to nearest hospital. So it took about twice as long to get the guy to the doctors in a dramatic fashion.

All so the war on police hysterics could have something to talk about. If the cop had just stopped resisting the beating probably wouldn’t have been nearly as bad. Isn’t that what is said when the shoe is on the other foot?

Police in N Carolina get 16 weeks of training.
In California, it's 27 weeks.

Neither seems long enough considering they carry weapons.

In the UK, Met Police spend 3 years to become fully trained.

It seems a daily occurrence in the US that so many incidents that make the national headlines involve Police acting in a dumb and dangerous way. In the present climate, a white copper single-handedly trying to arrest a black man in front of his mates and at night seems crazy.
Feel sorry for the cop, but surely he can't have been following procedure, by not asking for back up before an arrest.
You would think he would need a colleague as a witness and a minimum requirement.
Take your limey bullshit the fuck outta here.

When the UK can actually defeat us in a war, we'll listen to you tea-sipping twats. Until the, fuck off, you commie shit.
Yea, I don't respond to racist Nazi vermin.

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Is 69 greater than 29?

See what I did there?

Since whites are involved in more criminal activity than anyone, why don't we see more of them shot since we know they fight them and refuse instructions as well.

One thing I do not understand. The news report says that the cop was air lifted to the hospital. The nearest hospital is 15 miles away. We can call it 20 for shirts and giggles. So the ambulance that arrived could have him in the Hospital in twenty minutes. Instead they waited at least that long for a helicopter to be dispatched. Figure another twenty to get the helicopter there. At least twenty minutes. Then ten minutes to nearest hospital. So it took about twice as long to get the guy to the doctors in a dramatic fashion.

All so the war on police hysterics could have something to talk about. If the cop had just stopped resisting the beating probably wouldn’t have been nearly as bad. Isn’t that what is said when the shoe is on the other foot?
You are one sick puppy

the shoe is not on the other foot

the cop was not robbing a store or beating up his girlfriend or selling illegal drugs

if you dont know what lawful authority is then no wonder libs are looting and burning in the streets every night

we cant maintain a civil society with people like you on the streets

So tell us Racist Mac what disease makes white folks resist arrest.
Now you have stepped on your own land mine.

dumb white criminals get exactly the same treatment as dumb black people who resist arrest

but black criminals in the hood seem to have NO immunity from the stupid disease at all

Really? I am the cause of the lack of your idea of whatever society is supposed to be? The most serious crime I have ever been convicted of is riding a dirt bike across the street to where the transport truck was. A hair more serious than a speeding ticket. Nowhere near as serious as a DUI, which I have never gotten.

So I am not certain how I am responsible for the failure of whatever society you imagine.

Really? I am the cause of the lack of your idea of whatever society is supposed to be? The most serious crime I have ever been convicted of is riding a dirt bike across the street to where the transport truck was. A hair more serious than a speeding ticket. Nowhere near as serious as a DUI, which I have never gotten.

So I am not certain how I am responsible for the failure of whatever society you imagine.
The most serious crime I know of about you is equating cops to criminals

you are a very confused person even for a lib

You are one sick puppy

the shoe is not on the other foot

the cop was not robbing a store or beating up his girlfriend or selling illegal drugs

if you dont know what lawful authority is then no wonder libs are looting and burning in the streets every night

Now now, they weren’t resisting and fighting the cops. They were in the process of doin nuffins.

The most serious crime I know of about you is equating cops to criminals

you are a very confused person even for a lib

Time and again people have pointed out problems in the LEO’s. Corruption. Rampant perjury. And criminal activity in the departments rivaling anything they are protecting us from. Supposedly protecting us from. Every time any reform is mentioned you and your ilk run around like your assholes are on fire screaming that it will lead to anarchy. You tell us the choice is simple. Anarchy or the cops. People are choosing anarchy. At least with Anarchy it is a fair fight.

For years I have been predicting this sort of thing. For years I advocated common sense reforms. For years I have warned of a huge pushback against the privilege of the police. And for years I have been told I hate cops by people just like you.

I warned that if the police did not lead the reform movement it would result in more dead cops. And I was told I was an idiot and a fool. Now we have more cops dying and I am not running around with my asshole on fire. So I must hate laws and order.

I don’t care. I am not about to run around pretending to be outraged when the clearly obvious result to clearly corrupt problems comes true.

Let’s say that someone builds a neighborhood over a landfill. I warn that this is a bad idea from stability of the ground issues and possible toxic environment in the rotting trash. I am told that I do not understand. A decade later foundations are cracking and plumbing is breaking from the settling ground. Cancer is up and people are outraged. Why would I get angry? I warned them this would happen.

YoI want to know who is most responsible for this? You and your fellow cops or anarchy idiots. The morons like you who were outraged that Obama told the military to never again give the cops bayonets or grenade launchers. You and your fellow support the cops no matter what or we will have anarchy fools. Anytime reform was suggested you all ran around hysterical about anarchy and dead cops. So the people got fed up. It always happens. Now you are pissed at the guy who warned that massive and extreme reforms would result eventually. Well guess what? It is coming.

More cops are going to die. Especially if Biden is elected. Because if he bans guns you and your cop loving friends will kill cops wholesale to defend your rights. And do not pretend that you won’t. You would stack the dead cops like cordwood in your yards and pronounce that they deserved it for breaking the Constitution.

There will be a lot more dead cops. And I still will not choose the corrupt status quo. I am not about to start running around like my asshole is on fire. This is what you wanted. Not me. Like a stock market crash. I saw it coming. So blame someone else. Start with the asshole in the mirror.

And criminal activity in the departments rivaling anything they are protecting us from.
Thats not so

there is as much corruption in city hall or the US congress as there is in the police dept’s

but even police-hating lib snowflakes call the cops when they feel threatened

Disgusting beyond words.

Video captures man beating police officer as some onlookers cheered

'Ingraham Angle' voter focus group reacts to final 2020 debate
'Mama, they just shot us for nothing': Illinois police officer fatally shoots Black teen, injures woman
Washington Examiner logoVideo captures man beating police officer as some onlookers cheered
Video captures man beating police officer as some onlookers cheered
https://twitter.com/share?url=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1adwSi?ocid=st&text=Video+captures+man+beating+police+officer+as+some+onlookers+cheered&original_referer=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1adwSi?ocid=st
https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BB1adwSi?ocid=sw

View attachment 405497A North Carolina police officer was beaten during a Facebook Live video while some onlookers laughed and cheered on the attacker.
a man standing in front of a television
© Provided by Washington Examiner"Let 'em whup his a--! Let 'em whup his a--!” one man is heard saying in a nearly 11-minute video of the attack.
"Don't you let that man take you to f---in' jail!" was also heard being yelled.

Some in the crowd urged bystanders to help the officer.

Like the cops never beat up anybody.

And criminal activity in the departments rivaling anything they are protecting us from.
Thats not so

there is as much corruption in city hall or the US congress as there is in the police dept’s

but even police-hating lib snowflakes call the cops when they feel threatened

You will not hear me say that City Hall or Congress isn’t corrupt. Last week I was talking to a woman and told her I was not voting. During the conversation I told her that to the best of my knowledge the last person to leave Washington Broke was Harry Truman.

County Sheriffs are set for life after their first term. City and county elected control great deals for themselves.

Each party used the law to get their opponents. And when some corrupt cop or politicians are exposed everyone else goes foghorn leghorn on the news. “I never in all my years could have imagined how low someone could sink. I am embarrassed that this corrupt guy could bring such shame to us all.”

Those are tokens thrown to the wolves to create the illusion of honesty and integrity.

So after years I am washing my hands of it. It is why I keep saying we are doomed no matter who is elected. Now sociology professors are saying we have no more than two years before the Civil War. It won’t be the Civil War. It will be chaos that makes the French Revolution look rational and reasonable by comparison.

I see it as either a left or right wing dictatorship coming out of the mess. And I don’t want either. I won’t choose between them.

Now sociology professors are saying we have no more than two years before the Civil War. It won’t be the Civil War. It will be chaos that makes the French Revolution look rational and reasonable by comparison.
I hesitate to agree with sociology professors who are almost as useless journalism teachers.

But I agree that society is so divided that it could end in a bloodbath of competing ideologies

I hesitate to agree with sociology professors who are almost as useless journalism teachers.

But I agree that society is so divided that it could end in a bloodbath of competing ideologies

All right. Now take a step back. Look at the two parties. Not just this election. But every election you can remember. If you are at least as old as I am you remember when they debated policies and idealism. A vote for Democrats generally speaking meant more pay for the civil servants. A vote for Republicans generally meant more defense spending. America was a pendulum swinging back and forth. Not much. Just a little bit here and there.

Democrats meant slightly higher taxes. Republicans meant slightly lower. Nothing that the average family would really notice. It generally meant a night at the movies for a family of four every month. Or no night at the movies for the family of four.

Now look at it. Deep down each side knows they are no better than the other. The policy questions are bullshit. Both parties do exactly the same thing. The arguments now are who do you want in charge of the corrupt system? If Democrats are in charge they will use the corrupt system to target you. If our side is in charge we will use the same corruption to target them. Let them get a taste of their own medicine. That will teach them.

Nobody and I mean nobody is ever going to end the corruption. Nobody is going to abolish the FISA courts no matter how many abuses are exposed. Nobody is going to shut down the NSA and FBI data mining systems. You could argue it is to protect the nation. And some might believe it a little. But most of us know even if we don’t admit it that the entire thing is wrong.

So why do we go along? We go along because we are afraid of being soft on Terrorists. Think about it. Every time some surveillance program is mentioned the Heads of those departments run out and scream that without this program they have been abusing daily we would be victims of terrorism and child predators. Nobody likes child predators and anyone who says the abused system should be shut down must be a pedophile.

So we pretend that the same FBI that has been corrupt since J. Edger Hoover was in charge is going to straighten up and fly right. We pretend that the rank and file are just like us and we would never do that. It is the bosses. It is the other political party. It is the appointees who screwed it up.

When the FBI Black Bag Jobs were exposed. The FBI went to Congress and testified that there would never be another Black Bag Job. They kept doing them. Only now they were called FBI Specials. So no more Black Bag Jobs.
When Carnivore was exposed. They promised it was shut down. No more Carnivore Email interceptions. Of course not. A totally updated and improved program was already working with a new name. Still doing the same things only with a new name.

That has been the pattern. And both parties enable it. We never stop the abuses. We just rename them

We are doomed. And we will not scream in outrage when it falls. We won’t even whimper. We will cheer that they are going to be dealt with once and for all. I just don’t know who the They will be. But I do know the Republic is dead. Like a victim twitching after death. Stray electrical signals sending random twitches to hands and feet. And we cheered all along this path.

All right. Now take a step back. Look at the two parties. Not just this election. But every election you can remember. If you are at least as old as I am you remember when they debated policies and idealism. A vote for Democrats generally speaking meant more pay for the civil servants. A vote for Republicans generally meant more defense spending. America was a pendulum swinging back and forth. Not much. Just a little bit here and there.

Democrats meant slightly higher taxes. Republicans meant slightly lower. Nothing that the average family would really notice. It generally meant a night at the movies for a family of four every month. Or no night at the movies for the family of four.

Now look at it. Deep down each side knows they are no better than the other. The policy questions are bullshit. Both parties do exactly the same thing. The arguments now are who do you want in charge of the corrupt system? If Democrats are in charge they will use the corrupt system to target you. If our side is in charge we will use the same corruption to target them. Let them get a taste of their own medicine. That will teach them.

Nobody and I mean nobody is ever going to end the corruption. Nobody is going to abolish the FISA courts no matter how many abuses are exposed. Nobody is going to shut down the NSA and FBI data mining systems. You could argue it is to protect the nation. And some might believe it a little. But most of us know even if we don’t admit it that the entire thing is wrong.

So why do we go along? We go along because we are afraid of being soft on Terrorists. Think about it. Every time some surveillance program is mentioned the Heads of those departments run out and scream that without this program they have been abusing daily we would be victims of terrorism and child predators. Nobody likes child predators and anyone who says the abused system should be shut down must be a pedophile.

So we pretend that the same FBI that has been corrupt since J. Edger Hoover was in charge is going to straighten up and fly right. We pretend that the rank and file are just like us and we would never do that. It is the bosses. It is the other political party. It is the appointees who screwed it up.

When the FBI Black Bag Jobs were exposed. The FBI went to Congress and testified that there would never be another Black Bag Job. They kept doing them. Only now they were called FBI Specials. So no more Black Bag Jobs.
When Carnivore was exposed. They promised it was shut down. No more Carnivore Email interceptions. Of course not. A totally updated and improved program was already working with a new name. Still doing the same things only with a new name.

That has been the pattern. And both parties enable it. We never stop the abuses. We just rename them

We are doomed. And we will not scream in outrage when it falls. We won’t even whimper. We will cheer that they are going to be dealt with once and for all. I just don’t know who the They will be. But I do know the Republic is dead. Like a victim twitching after death. Stray electrical signals sending random twitches to hands and feet. And we cheered all along this path.
Yes the nation is in a lot of trouble

But for me turning my back giving up is not the solution

nor in spite of what you tell us is it your solution either

if it were you would not be on this forum to begin with

so I’ll keep fighting for what I believe no matter how futile it might be

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Is 69 greater than 29?

See what I did there?

Since whites are involved in more criminal activity than anyone, why don't we see more of them shot since we know they fight them and refuse instructions as well.

You obviously were a complete failure at mathmatics.

Forum List

Back