Onlookers laugh and cheer as police officer is beaten on live Facebook feed

So if all you worry about is the black guy you are ignoring the true threat.
where did you get that idea?

the discussion is about the higher black crime rate

no one except you has suggested that crimes against black people are unimportant

Pfui. All you talk about is blacks and crimes.
Where have you been for the past 12 years since the sissy boy ex president was constantly babbling about injustice toward blacks?

and that goes double for the past year and the Black Lies Matter wackos

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
and they wonder why their culture is a failure!!!! ..they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
And you replied:

Thxs for the racist commentary.

unfortunately for your self esteem blacks do graduate at a lower rate and do commit more crimes

Really?

Table 43 huh?

using your numbers we know black people are under 14% of the population but commit 27% of the crimes

Yet you are twice as likely to be be raped by a white guy. So why suspect the blacks when the likelihood is the baddie will be White?
Do we really need to start rolling out FBI crime statitistics?

Ok. Work with me here. Your home. You are twice or even three times as likely to have your stuff stolen by a white guy. So if all you worry about is the black guy you are ignoring the true threat. Your wife or daughter is twice as likely to be raped by a white guy. So telling her to avoid the Blacks doesn’t help her all that much.

Now not total crimes or percentages. Your home. Your family. Your individual future threats.

If your car is stolen. It is twice as likely to be a White Guy who stole it. If you focus only on the Blacks. You are ignoring the biggest threat facing you and your family.

Let me put this in context for you. Let’s say you worry about skin cancer. You wear lots of sunscreen and long sleeved shirts and hats to protect yourself. So you are protected from the sun while you smoke two packs of cigarettes a day. Skin cancer is not the biggest threat you face. Yes you are taking precautions against it. But the threat you are ignoring is the smokes.
I understand what you are saying. And i agree, I don’t ignore any threats or just assume all is well because a person is white or yellow or whatever.
And seeing as how whites are 60+ percent of the population, I would hope they are committing more of the crime.
However... over 50% of all violent crime is committed by blacks. I’m pretty sure the percentage is actually higher than that, but can’t recall the number exactly and don’t want to be accused by some in here of lying or exaggerating. So we will call it 50%. Out of all those blacks, the majority is committed by black males between the ages of 13-35. So that’s what, 2-3% of the population committing over half of all violent crime?
So if such a small number of A certain people are committing so much crime, wouldn’t it be a good idea to avoid these people?

Sad but hardly shocking to me. Clearly the cop was restrained and determined. Brave guy. Deserves a medal. Didn’t draw his gun or shoot. He took a beating, probably while trying to talk down the punk. The young fool didn’t try to kill the cop, take his gun, or run away. He must have known he was fucked and will do time, but just didn’t care. Maybe high on drugs or just an asshole. Probably both.

Sad but hardly shocking to me. Clearly the cop was restrained and determined. Brave guy. Deserves a medal. Didn’t draw his gun or shoot. He took a beating, probably while trying to talk down the punk. The young fool didn’t try to kill the cop, take his gun, or run away. He must have known he was fucked and will do time, but just didn’t care. Maybe high on drugs or just an asshole. Probably both.
Should have ventilated him.

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
and they wonder why their culture is a failure!!!! ..they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels
And you replied:

unfortunately for your self esteem blacks do graduate at a lower rate and do commit more crimes

Really?

Table 43 huh?

using your numbers we know black people are under 14% of the population but commit 27% of the crimes

You commit 69% and the last time I checked 69 is greater than 29 which makes you a liar when you claim that black folks commit the most crime.

Please point out what you quoted that is not factually correct.
Just cause you don’t like it doesn’t make it racist.
I don’t like it either.
If superbad didnt play the race card he would be out of the game

because the facts are against him

There is no race card to play when you are dealing with actual racist like yourself. That is how the game is played in today's society, racist don't want to be called racist for saying or doing racist things.
Whatever you say champ.
Keeping seeing white devils everywhere. I don’t give a shit.

Well quit posting shithead if you don't give a damn.

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Yet you are twice as likely to be be raped by a white guy. So why suspect the blacks when the likelihood is the baddie will be White?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

I already rolled them out.

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Despite making up just 13% of the population....

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Is 69 greater than 29?

You commit 69% and the last time I checked 69 is greater than 29 which makes you a liar when you claim that black folks commit the most crime.
When black people are just 13-14% of the population committing 29% of the crimes definitely qualifies as at a higher level

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Is 69 greater than 29?
Do blacks PROPORTIONATELY commit more crimes, and specifically more violent crimes?
Is committing 50+% of all violent crime despite making up 13% of the population not true?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Is 69 greater than 29?
Do blacks PROPORTIONATELY commit more crimes, and specifically more violent crimes?
Is committing 50+% of all violent crime despite making up 13% of the population not true?

More lies, black folks DO NOT commit 50% of violent crimes.

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Is 69 greater than 29?

A higher percentage per capita.
See what I did there?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Start stating some.
Harmonica wrote:
And you replied:

Really?

Table 43 huh?

Is 69 greater than 29?

A higher percentage per capita.
See what I did there?

Which means the police murder blacks at a higher % per capita. See how I did that?

Police in N Carolina get 16 weeks of training.
In California, it's 27 weeks.

Neither seems long enough considering they carry weapons.

In the UK, Met Police spend 3 years to become fully trained.

It seems a daily occurrence in the US that so many incidents that make the national headlines involve Police acting in a dumb and dangerous way. In the present climate, a white copper single-handedly trying to arrest a black man in front of his mates and at night seems crazy.
Feel sorry for the cop, but surely he can't have been following procedure, by not asking for back up before an arrest.
You would think he would need a colleague as a witness and a minimum requirement.
Take your limey bullshit the fuck outta here.

When the UK can actually defeat us in a war, we'll listen to you tea-sipping twats. Until the, fuck off, you commie shit.

Forum List

Back