“One’s racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership,”

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
“As you probably know by now, there are questions and assumptions swirling in national and global news about my family, my race, my credibility, and the NAACP,” Dolezal’s message said. “I have discussed the situation, including personal matters, with the Executive Committee".

“I support their decision to wait until Monday to make a statement. The Executive team asked that I also release my response statement at the same time, which will be during the 7-9 p.m. monthly membership meeting.”

Rachel Dolezal NAACP leader to address accusations of lying about race

Fraud fraud fraud and so is the NAACP

they have no problems in FOOLING or pulling the wool over you the people eyes

wake the hell up

“As you probably know by now, there are questions and assumptions swirling in national and global news about my family, my race, my credibility, and the NAACP,” Dolezal’s message said. “I have discussed the situation, including personal matters, with the Executive Committee".

“I support their decision to wait until Monday to make a statement. The Executive team asked that I also release my response statement at the same time, which will be during the 7-9 p.m. monthly membership meeting.”

The NAACP probably doesn't care if a lying POS runs their organization.

Anymore than the KKK or the JBS or the White Citizens Council.

Nor should it be; honesty and integrity are another thing.

QvDn9IB.jpg

And then Melissa Harris-Perry opens her pie hole.
As usual, she doesn't disappoint.

I'd almost bet she a fake black person. We know for sure she's a screaming commie witch. Just like this women from the NAACP

She told people to Fxxk off she didn't care what anyone thought about it
typical lib/dem/commie

And then Melissa Harris-Perry opens her pie hole.
As usual, she doesn't disappoint.

I'd almost bet she a fake black person. We know for sure she's a screaming commie witch. Just like this women from the NAACP

She told people to Fxxk off she didn't care what anyone thought about it
typical lib/dem/commie

I think Harris-Perry is from NOLA, where the line between black and white fades out.

La is a rainbow country of colors not just sexuality.

Last edited:

When did she become president of the entire organization? I thought she just ran the local chapter in bum fuck Spokane WA?

When did she become president of the entire organization? I thought she just ran the local chapter in bum fuck Spokane WA?

The NAACP probably doesn't care if a lying POS runs ONE of their organizations.

Thats a dumb opinion but you are entitled to have it. :itsok:

It is a published FACT that she is a LIAR. It is dumb to deny that.

It is a published FACT that she is a LIAR. It is dumb to deny that.
I didnt deny she was a liar. I've only maintained she never said she was African American. I asked you why you had a dumb opinion and thought the NAACP would like her to head the entire organization? Dont take this the wrong way but are you slow or something?

It's DUMB to insist it means anything. She perceives herself as black. That is no different than PC perceives herself as contextual, or Where_r_my_Keys as a natural philosopher. None of them are accurate and who really cares? As for TooTall, he is what the Brits call a simple.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back