“One’s racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership,”

So all blacks who tried and still try to "pass" are all nuts? Ummm.... ok. I you guys say so.

194830_5_.jpg

Its funny just a few weeks ago the cry babies were complaining that the NAACP was racist despite being shown several times many different races work there and are in leadership positions.

NOW they are crying about something else entirely after being forced kicking and screaming into reality.

Haven't googled it up to check it out but heard two guys on the radio yesterday yucking it up over a pic they saw on the internet. Said it was a syrup-like bottle with a pic of Dolezal on its label and the product's name... Ain't Jemima!

Its funny just a few weeks ago the cry babies were complaining that the NAACP was racist despite being shown several times many different races work there and are in leadership positions.

NOW they are crying about something else entirely after being forced kicking and screaming into reality.

If you call lying about who your father is and what race you are is reality, you are the one screaming nonsense.

Last edited:

If you call lying about who your father is and what race you are is reality, you are the one screaming nonsense.

If you think thats what I'm referring to then you're too stupid to have this conversation

If you think thats what I'm referring to then you're too stupid to have this conversation

If you think I can read your mind and know what you mean by 'something else entirely' you are too stupid to have this conversation.

If you think I can read your mind and know what you mean by 'something else entirely' you are too stupid to have this conversation.

but if you're so stupid as to believe someone is calling you "the media" we're done here

Admit it. The rejection of your failed white culture has to be embarrassing and sting a little coming from a white woman?

Forum List

Back