“One’s racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership,”

The NAACP probably doesn't care if a lying POS runs their organization.
When did she become president of the entire organization? I thought she just ran the local chapter in bum fuck Spokane WA?

The NAACP probably doesn't care if a lying POS runs ONE of their organizations.
Thats a dumb opinion but you are entitled to have it. :itsok:

It is a published FACT that she is a LIAR. It is dumb to deny that.
I didnt deny she was a liar. I've only maintained she never said she was African American. I asked you why you had a dumb opinion and thought the NAACP would like her to head the entire organization? Dont take this the wrong way but are you slow or something?

Not nearly a slow as you are. This is about as close as she could get to saying she was African-American.

"Questions surrounding Spokane’s embattled NAACP president Rachel Dolezal continued to mount Friday as the black man she claims is her father seemed to imply otherwise.

Albert Wilkerson Jr., who used to live in North Idaho and volunteered at the Human Rights Education Institute where Dolezal worked, said during a brief phone call Friday that he has “nothing negative to say about Rachel” but was reluctant to get involved in the controversy.

Wilkerson, the man Dolezal claims is her father, lives with his wife in Pierce County, Washington. He previously lived in Athol, Idaho.

In a Facebook post from December, Dolezal identified Wilkerson in a photograph as “my dad.” She’s also said in interviews with student publications that the man listed on her birth certificate is her stepfather.

At Eastern Washington University, where Dolezal has worked since 2010 as a part-time instructor and student adviser, her supervisor said she has represented herself as an African-American woman to students and others on campus for years."

Dolezal keeps quiet as questions persist - Spokesman.com - June 13 2015

When did she become president of the entire organization? I thought she just ran the local chapter in bum fuck Spokane WA?

I didnt deny she was a liar. I've only maintained she never said she was African American. I asked you why you had a dumb opinion and thought the NAACP would like her to head the entire organization? Dont take this the wrong way but are you slow or something?

Not nearly a slow as you are. This is about as close as she could get to saying she was African-American.

"Questions surrounding Spokane’s embattled NAACP president Rachel Dolezal continued to mount Friday as the black man she claims is her father seemed to imply otherwise.

Albert Wilkerson Jr., who used to live in North Idaho and volunteered at the Human Rights Education Institute where Dolezal worked, said during a brief phone call Friday that he has “nothing negative to say about Rachel” but was reluctant to get involved in the controversy.

Wilkerson, the man Dolezal claims is her father, lives with his wife in Pierce County, Washington. He previously lived in Athol, Idaho.

In a Facebook post from December, Dolezal identified Wilkerson in a photograph as “my dad.” She’s also said in interviews with student publications that the man listed on her birth certificate is her stepfather.

At Eastern Washington University, where Dolezal has worked since 2010 as a part-time instructor and student adviser, her supervisor said she has represented herself as an African-American woman to students and others on campus for years."

I didnt know claiming someone is your father is a lie? It would be different if she specified he was her biological father. I have a white god daughter that calls me her "dad"

I didnt know claiming someone is your father is a lie? It would be different if she specified he was her biological father. I have a white god daughter that calls me her "dad"

Talk about slow! It is a lie if you claim the white man listed on your Birth Certificate is you step-father.

Talk about slow! It is a lie if you claim the white man listed on your Birth Certificate is you step-father.
Who told you that?

Who told you that?

Read what I posted from the link. SHE put that in a Facebook post

"In a Facebook post from December, Dolezal identified Wilkerson in a photograph as “my dad.” She’s also said in interviews with student publications that the man listed on her birth certificate is her stepfather."

Who told you that?

"In a Facebook post from December, Dolezal identified Wilkerson in a photograph as “my dad.” She’s also said in interviews with student publications that the man listed on her birth certificate is her stepfather."
I already read the link. I asked you why you thought she was lying? If she feels the Black person is her dad then how is that lying?

415009-d420b396-1245-11e5-9f1b-ea0e0a7b6fb6.jpg

How Rachel Dolezal once looked.

No Cookies Herald Sun

Who told you that?

I already read the link. I asked you why you thought she was lying? If she feels the Black person is her dad then how is that lying?

I think Abraham Lincoln is my father. Do you think I am lying?

Who told you that?

Yes. Unless you a time traveler.

Who told you that?

My next door neighbor's name is Abraham Lincoln.

Who told you that?

My next door neighbor's name is Abraham Lincoln.
Thats nice.

If they don't let in whites, who's going to lead them?

No one should take the NAACP as legitimate. Either they can't spot a fraud or they just didn't care she was pulling this Fraud over on YOU THE PEOPLE

snip;

Published on Jun 15, 2015
isten to Response From Rachel Dolezal’s Parents When Megyn Kelly Asks If Their Daughter Is ‘Pathological’ The parents of Rachel Dolezal, the former president of NAACP’s Spokane, Washington, chapter, said on Monday that their daughter has “some very serious issues.” The parents recently revealed that Dolezal pretended to be black for years. In the past, Dolezal has claimed to be the victim of discrimination as both a white and black woman. She even falsely claimed her “black” father fled the south to escape violent racism.
Rachel DolezalIn an interview with Megyn Kelly on Monday night, Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal made it clear that their daughter may have mental health issues.
At the end of the interview, Kelly asked, “Last question, do you think she’s pathological?”

“I think Rachel has some very serious issues. Yes,” the mother replied.

As this onion is peeled, it just gets more bizarre:

NAACP Imposter Sued School Over Race Claims
Rachel Dolezal alleged she was victim of white discrimination

According to a Court of Appeals opinion, Dolezal's lawsuit “claimed discrimination based on race, pregnancy, family responsibilities and gender.” She alleged that Smith and other school officials improperly blocked her appointment to a teaching assistant post, rejected her application for a post-graduate instructorship, and denied her scholarship aid while she was a student.

The court opinion also noted that Dolezal claimed that the university’s decision to remove some of her artworks from a February 2001 student exhibition was
“motivated by a discriminatory purpose to favor African-American students over” her.

As detailed in the court opinion, Dolezal’s lawsuit contended that Howard was “permeated with discriminatory intimidation, ridicule, and insult.”

NAACP Imposter Sued School Over Race Claims The Smoking Gun

----------------------------------

WE need to start calling these Frauds out for what they are. The biggest one of all is one who calls himself a Reverend who has visited Obama and our Whitehouse: 66 times

SNIP:
Dolezal is, in essence, no better than Al Sharpton. She is another hustler, lying to those who are looking for leadership in all the wrong places
The Great Pretenders
By Jeff Crouere -- Bio and Archives June 12, 2015
10 Comments | Print friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

crouere061215.jpg
Before the nation had a chance to digest the spectacle of former Olympic star Bruce Jenner transitioning into a female by the name of “Caitlyn,” another pretender has emerged. It seems that the NAACP President of Spokane, Washington is actually, heaven forbid, white. For years, Rachel Dolezal claimed to be an African American, but now her cover has been blown by her own mother, Ruthanne Dolezal, who informed the media that her daughter is indeed white.

In an interview with the Spokesman-Review, Ruthanne Dolezal lamented “It’s very sad that Rachel has not just been herself. Her effectiveness in the causes of the African-American community would have been so much more viable, and she would have been more effective if she had just been honest with everybody.”

Rachel Dolezal has been estranged from her real white parents for years. She claims to have been abused by her parents, although they deny the accusations. Their real crime is their skin color and any self-respecting African American NAACP leader cannot be seen with white parents!

This fraudulent civil rights leader was just following the example set by U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA). Prior to being elected to the U.S. Senate, Professor Elizabeth Warren claimed that she was a Native American. This “minority” status allowed her to garner positions at the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard University. When confronted by his use of the minority label, Warren claimed that she used it to meet other Native Americans. Of course, it was really used to advance her career. She parlayed her academic positions into a powerful political office. Of course, it was all built on a deception, but since Warren is a liberal, everything has been forgiven.

ALL of it here:
The Great Pretenders

Forum List

Back