One Year Ago Today, Joe Biden Said Vaccinated Cannot Get COVID

So he VERIFIABLY LIED about a public health issue.

And it just accepted?

How fucked up we are.

THE PRESIDENT SAID THE VACCINE STOPS COVID.

He said this declaritively and definitively.

Now he has COVID.

What am I missing here?

His lie was repeated far and wide, on all the corporate media "news" outlets, as well as the CDC director herself. Twitter and Instagram were banning anyone who said that wasn't true.

That lie probably killed 300,000 Americans, and every Biden supporter is guilty of it.

Cult, where are you?

Biden said the vax stops the virus. Biden is vaxxed and double boosted.

So, which lie is it? Is the vax a lie, or did Biden not get the vax?

Xiden play politics with people s lives and health. It’s tragic and sad and no most normal people will not accept it.

Everyone I know who has been injected 2, 3, 4 times has had covid multiple times now.
well I won't say everyone, but I have only seen people testing positive that had been injected. The old flu vaccine would induce a bit of a reaction, but this vaccine for wuhan isn't actually a vaccine. It's an injection of vinegar.

Wouldn't a "diagnosis" of covid be a convenient way to stage a coup or mask a mental breakdown? Nobody seems to care that the president is being held incommunicado. I'm just sayin.

Wouldn't a "diagnosis" of covid be a convenient way to stage a coup or mask a mental breakdown? Nobody seems to care that the president is being held incommunicado. I'm just sayin.

His entire campaign was run on the principle of Joe Biden saying nothing and staying out of public. It seems to be what his supporters want.

Forum List

Back