One other reason why America is great....

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2004
52.5 N 1.5 W
Because in my country (the once great Britain) we don't have a constitution. We don't have a 1st amendment. We make up our laws on the basis of current in-vogue trivial issues. If I posted some of the things I've read and posted on this website on a server based in the UK, I'd be prosecuted (as many have been). I've even tried to find an equivalent website to this one in the UK, but they don't exist, because, I might offend someone and have to (omg how pathetic) say sorry. Guard your 1st amendment and your right to be offensive well - we have lost it. I know this is probably not worthy of a thread, but I just wanted to share this with y'all as a person that lives in the supposed 'mother of all PARLIAments'.

America is great because it´s nearly a third of the landmass of the earth.

America is the name of the double continent. It is divided in the north, the middle and south america.

In the northern part of the double continent called america are the countries Canada, USA and Mexico.

Canada and USA have nearly the same size.

In North America are nearly 450 Million peolpe living. The USA have 2/3 of this citizenship

In middle (or center) America are the countries Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Belize. They have nearly 40 Million people

In South America are the countries Argentinia, Aruba,, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brasilia, Chile, Curaçao, Ecuador, French-Guayana, The Falkland Isles Guyana, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, South georgia and the sothern Sandwich islands, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela

South america is nearly as big as north america. The citizenship is also the nearly the same.

In AMERICA are living 350 Million US-Citizens and 600 Million NON-US citizens.

America is the name of the double continent. It is divided in the north, the middle and south america.

In the northern part of the double continent called america are the countries Canada, USA and Mexico.

In North America are nearly 450 Million peolpe living. The USA have 2/3 of this citizenship

In middle (or center) America are the countries Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Belize. They have nearly 40 Million people

In South America are the countries Argentinia, Aruba,, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brasilia, Chile, Curaçao, Ecuador, French-Guayana, The Falkland Isles Guyana, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, South georgia and the sothern Sandwich islands, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela

South america is nearly as big as north america. The citizenship is also the nearly the same.

How long have you been waiting to share this vital information? :eusa_eh:

Because in my country (the once great Britain) we don't have a constitution. We don't have a 1st amendment. We make up our laws on the basis of current in-vogue trivial issues. If I posted some of the things I've read and posted on this website on a server based in the UK, I'd be prosecuted (as many have been). I've even tried to find an equivalent website to this one in the UK, but they don't exist, because, I might offend someone and have to (omg how pathetic) say sorry. Guard your 1st amendment and your right to be offensive well - we have lost it. I know this is probably not worthy of a thread, but I just wanted to share this with y'all as a person that lives in the supposed 'mother of all PARLIAments'.

But you have a monarchy which can dissolve parliament and expel whatever group threatens the peace and security of the country, like islamic terrorists. We have to 'tolerate' them. You do not have to tolerate anything like islamic terrorists.

Someone who knows that Mexico is not in South America. How refreshing!

I don't believe America is great but it is powerful.
However, power doesn't define greatness; actions do and America's actions are far from great.

But you have a monarchy which can dissolve parliament and expel whatever group threatens the peace and security of the country, like islamic terrorists. We have to 'tolerate' them. You do not have to tolerate anything like islamic terrorists.
Good point. The United States (lest some a poster above gets confused) has a 3-way system of checks and balances. This is good. Sometimes. Sometimes it is bad -*ahum*. We have the system that you mention + European directives + the 1951 UN declaration on humorous rights (well, we both have that one) + our delightful tabloid press. Bearing that in mind, I think we're in the same boat:(

There are people who don't know that? :confused:

Once I visited the USA. I lost my way and went into a fastfood restaurant. I had a map of the region. I asked the manager where we are . he couldn´t find his own shop on the map.

well...this is the usa...

lol, in Amerika wissen uberhaupt keine Leute geographie.

:offtopic: FYI:

"America" commonly refers to the United States of America, just as "Germany" commonly refers to the Federal Republic of Germany. It comprises approximately 6% of the world's (Earth's) land mass and population.

There is no continent of America, just as there is no State of Carolina or Dakota.

The continents of North America and South America comprise the "Western Hemisphere."

Congratulations on discovering that Mexico is located on the continent of North America.

Last edited:
I don't believe America is great but it is powerful.
However, power doesn't define greatness; actions do and America's actions are far from great.

We're powerful enough that we don't have to give a fuck how great you think we are.

That sort of proves my point.
Like all bullies, you don't care and, as it is with bullies, you're far from great.

Good point. The United States (lest some a poster above gets confused) has a 3-way system of checks and balances. This is good. Sometimes. Sometimes it is bad -*ahum*. We have the system that you mention + European directives + the 1951 UN declaration on humorous rights (well, we both have that one) + our delightful tabloid press. Bearing that in mind, I think we're in the same boat:(

No doubt you are correct. I do believe that certain sects have discovered the weakness in the American system and will one day use that weakness to take over completely. In your case the question is 'which do you fear the most, your government or other sects.' I never really thought I would fear the America government, but I do. I think it is out of control and the current popular philosophy in Washington is that the Constitution is null and void.

I have read your constitution and I have also read the Chinese constitution. That Chinese thing is a real doozie.

Forum List

Back