One Of The Wealthiest Men In America Says Rich Not Paying Their Fair Share

oh brother. that's easy enough to say when you're gawddam rich for crying out loud.

Nothing is stopping him from donating all his monies to the Fed. Guberment

He's telling the truth. Why the hell should a normal everyday American pay at the same percentage as a millionaire? This country was built on everybody paying their fair share.....not a flat tax rate! We had a middle class until Reagan slashed tax rates to 50 year lows:

6a00d83451c45669e201675ecf1529970b-550wi

THEN THE RESULT:

inequality-p25_averagehouseholdincom.png

Nearly half of Americans pay no income tax at all. And in this country, nobody pays their fair share. That's why the top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 70% of all collected income taxes.

Bull Shit and Horse Cock!!!

When all forms of taxation are combined the poorest people in the country pay the highest percentage of their disposable income in some form of taxation. That's the way the rich planned it. After All......they're the ones in charge.
The bottom 47% pay essentially nothing

Warren Buffett says the super-rich pay lower tax rates than others

It's not often you see someone stand up and say, "Tax me more!"

Yet that's just what famed investor Warren Buffett has done in an op-ed in the New York Times headlined, "Stop Coddling the Super-Rich." Buffett says that very wealthy people like himself pay lower tax rates than the middle class, thanks to special tax categories for investment income.

The part Buffet didn't mention is that not only payroll taxes the poorest of the poor pay a much higher percentage of their income than others. When every kind of local tax, fee, registration charge, license and other government and normal living required costs are added the rich are getting off and making out like a bandit when observed as a percentage of their total.

For example in Tennessee there is a state sales tax and in the county where I live there's also a local retail tax on everything one purchases. A poor bastard earning $30,000 a year pays the same gasoline tax as a millionaire and if one looks closely there's another form of taxation or fee being charged every time the poor man/woman opens his/her billfold/purse.

Warren buffet is free to write a big fat fucking check to the US Treasury if he thinks he should pay more taxes
You might want to ask why his company has been fighting with the IRS for years over back taxes

Report: Buffett's Berkshire Owes $1 Billion In Back Taxes
So you prefer a five-year-old partisan speculative source rather than a more recent objective professional accounting source detailing the resolution of the dispute. How convenient for your agenda spin.

It's well known that Buffet has been fighting the IRS over taxes for years

If he thinks he should pay more then why not just fucking pay it instead of wasting taxpayer money fighting it?

He is a fucking hypocrite.

Do they pay a higher rate in utilities for their home because they have a lot of money?

Actually Ray, they pay less in utilities per square foot heated and cooled compared to you.
They have solar electric they sell back. They have the latest, most efficient hvac. They have the best in energy conservation designs. They have all the goodies Ray cause they are rich.

But you keep telling yourself you are their equal. Maybe they will send you a check made out to Water Carrier Ray.

Good to see that point flew totally over your head.

So let's try it this way: We as a society don't charge people based on how much money they have--only the government does. Outside of federal government, we do all pay the same. The rich pay the same percentage of sales tax as you, they pay the same percentage of property tax as you, they pay the same for all their household goods at the grocery store as you.
I have an Iranian friend who can supply you with Katyushas to award to morons such as Wilbur. I can get you a discount if you order in bulk. With the elections coming you'll need them.

I good ole Warren doesn't think he is paying his "fair share" then all he has to do is send the IRS more money each year. With about $30 billion he can afford to put his money where his mouth is.

Since he won't do that then he is a hypocritical assholes and his opinion ain't worth shit.

Since his opinion is no more valid than mine my opinion is that all Americans pay too munch in taxes because this filthy ass out of control debt ridden corrupt oppressive government spends far too much money.

Strange you would mention that. Bill Clinton raised taxes and balanced the budget......actually left a surplus. The problem the Republicans have is that they cut tax rates and borrow trillions from foreign banks and never cut their spending a goddam dime. They effectively borrow money from foreign banks and hand it directly to the richest people in the country.

I good ole Warren doesn't think he is paying his "fair share" then all he has to do is send the IRS more money each year. With about $30 billion he can afford to put his money where his mouth is.

Since he won't do that then he is a hypocritical assholes and his opinion ain't worth shit.

Since his opinion is no more valid than mine my opinion is that all Americans pay too munch in taxes because this filthy ass out of control debt ridden corrupt oppressive government spends far too much money.

Strange you would mention that. Bill Clinton raised taxes and balanced the budget......actually left a surplus. The problem the Republicans have is that they cut tax rates and borrow trillions from foreign banks and never cut their spending a goddam dime. They effectively borrow money from foreign banks and hand it directly to the richest people in the country.
That's what the federal government does, spends foolishly.
That tax money is not the federal government's to begin with, bed wetter.

BFD he still increased the national debt a one year surplus ain't no big deal especially when you realize that it was based on nothing but a stock market bubble the popped right after he left office

Yet that's just what famed investor Warren Buffett has done in an op-ed in the New York Times headlined, "Stop Coddling the Super-Rich." Buffett says that very wealthy people like himself pay lower tax rates than the middle class, thanks to special tax categories for investment income.

The part Buffet didn't mention is that not only payroll taxes the poorest of the poor pay a much higher percentage of their income than others. When every kind of local tax, fee, registration charge, license and other government and normal living required costs are added the rich are getting off and making out like a bandit when observed as a percentage of their total.

For example in Tennessee there is a state sales tax and in the county where I live there's also a local retail tax on everything one purchases. A poor bastard earning $30,000 a year pays the same gasoline tax as a millionaire and if one looks closely there's another form of taxation or fee being charged every time the poor man/woman opens his/her billfold/purse.

Warren buffet is free to write a big fat fucking check to the US Treasury if he thinks he should pay more taxes
You might want to ask why his company has been fighting with the IRS for years over back taxes

So you prefer a five-year-old partisan speculative source rather than a more recent objective professional accounting source detailing the resolution of the dispute. How convenient for your agenda spin.

If he thinks he should pay more then why not just fucking pay it instead of wasting taxpayer money fighting it?

OBama wanted to name a freaking Tax after him. How's that for having friends in high places. dem. supporters are fools to buy this crap from that party

snip:
Barron's: Buffett Avoids Taxes, But Obama Still Loves Him
By Jim Meyers | Wednesday, 15 Apr 2015 10:48 AM

Warren Buffett is the world's third richest man with a fortune estimated at $71 billion, yet he is able to exploit a loophole and pay a ridiculously small amount in federal taxes.

This week’s Barron’s sheds light on why Buffett has evaded the IRS’ snare for so long.

Buffett, chairman and CEO of the Berkshire Hathaway conglomerate, does not publicize his tax returns. But for the tax year 2010, he reportedly paid $6.9 million on taxable income of $39.8 million.

For many years, he boasted his tax rate was lower than his secretary’s, largely due to the fact he took so little income from Berkshire.

"What is astounding about those numbers is not the 17.3 percent tax rate, but that Buffett's $39.8 million of taxable income is only about 0.05 percent of his reported net worth," Morris Propp observes in an article for Barron's.

all of it
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Barrons-dividends-Warren-Buffett-IRS/2015/04/15/id/638621/#ixzz3yjZWYEtm

How Obama Banks on Warren Buffett—for Campaign...
Politics | Mother Jonesobama-warren-buffett-campaign-cash

Obama's $4T budget plan? Tax the rich, spend on...
04 | March | 2014 |obama-reveals-4t-budget-proposal/

No, the real problem is liberals don't understand that it's our Congress that spends the money--not the President. The President must approve the spending, but that's about it.

And if you look at when we spent the most and the least, what you'll find is that we had a Republican Congress when the least spending took place. It was that way with Clinton when Republicans balanced the budget and it's that way today with Republicans stopping DumBama's idiotic spending.

How is he a hypocrite . He can pay more , but that doesn't change the tax code for everyone else.

oh brother. that's easy enough to say when you're gawddam rich for crying out loud.

He's telling the truth. Why the hell should a normal everyday American pay at the same percentage as a millionaire? This country was built on everybody paying their fair share.....not a flat tax rate! We had a middle class until Reagan slashed tax rates to 50 year lows:

THEN THE RESULT:

Nearly half of Americans pay no income tax at all. And in this country, nobody pays their fair share. That's why the top 10% of wage earners in this country pay 70% of all collected income taxes.

You're so full of shit that you stink!!

When all forms of taxation, fees, govt. requirements are combined a poor man/woman pays a lions share of their disposable income in taxes. Take for instance a $0.40 a gallon gasoline tax. Percentage wise that isn't even a consideration for someone with wealth. For the poor it's very considerable. I know what the Republican's problem is.........they're poor at math.

Wake up dude...Obabble has been in charge the last eight years.

How is he a hypocrite . He can pay more , but that doesn't change the tax code for everyone else.

He fights the government over taxes.

If he thinks he should pay more then why is he wasting taxpayer money fighting with the IRS?

WHy doesn't he just write a check to the US treasury? In fact anyone who thinks they should pay more in taxes is free to write a check. I guarantee the government will cash it

The fighting and tax disputes are with the company he owns controlling shares in, Berkshire. He is notoriously frugal and collects a pay from the company of $100,000 per year. He lives in his the house he bought for 31,500 in Omaha in 1958. He has given over 37 billion away in charity donations over the years and has willed almost his entire wealth to charity upon his death.
You guys are going after the wrong rich guy. The guy is an eccentric that gives his money away like no other rich guy. Imagine having all that money to draw upon and living in your 50-year-old little house you bought for $31,500.

This is old news. Around the time Buffet stopped being one of the 1% and became a liberal folk hero his company Berkshire Hathaway owed around a billion in back taxes, Its tragically hilarious watching the rank and file Liberals fall all over themselves worshiping hypocrites.

Don't forget two unfunded wars on top of that ! Then trash the economy so that tax revenues dry up while demand for gov services skyrockets !

THEN THE RESULT:

Bull Shit and Horse Cock!!!

When all forms of taxation are combined the poorest people in the country pay the highest percentage of their disposable income in some form of taxation. That's the way the rich planned it. After All......they're the ones in charge.
The bottom 47% pay essentially nothing

If you believe that you have your head up your ass. Every time they buy gas they pay the same tax tat a millionaire pays. Every time they make a purchase they pay a sales tax. Every time they buy a fishing license or register their cars and pick up a tag they're paying tax. I know what it is with Republicans......they can't count!!

THEN THE RESULT:

You're so full of shit that you stink!!

When all forms of taxation, fees, govt. requirements are combined a poor man/woman pays a lions share of their disposable income in taxes. Take for instance a $0.40 a gallon gasoline tax. Percentage wise that isn't even a consideration for someone with wealth. For the poor it's very considerable. I know what the Republican's problem is.........they're poor at math.

And a liberals problem is that they are poor at logic.

So for all you public school kids out there, let's try this again:

Your payroll taxes will be something you get back if you live the average lifespan in this country. FICA (another term for SS) Social Security, Medicare you will make claims on once you retire. Therefore, it's not like really paying a tax at all. Unlike the wealthy who have no use to collect from these programs, they still pay into them only much more than you do.

Income taxes are not like social program taxes. Income taxes support all those wonderful welfare programs liberals love so much. Income taxes support our military. Income taxes support NASA. Income taxes support liberal favorites like Planned Parenthood, PBS, NPR, and they even used to support Cowboy Poetry until Republicans put a stop to it.

Nearly half of our population contributes nothing to the income tax program. And yet, when we need more money, liberals always turn to those that have paid all the income taxes thus far. And even though they pay all the income taxes for the rest of us, they are still not paying their fair share, because as we all know, only liberals can define what a fair share is.

This is old news. Around the time Buffet stopped being one of the 1% and became a liberal folk hero his company Berkshire Hathaway owed around a billion in back taxes, Its tragically hilarious watching the rank and file Liberals fall all over themselves worshiping hypocrites.
How much does he owe them today do you figure?

have an Iranian friend who can supply you with Katyushas to award to morons such as Wilbur. I can get you a discount if you order in bulk. With the election

LMAO. Hey stuff one of them rockets up your ass.
Maybe that would elevate your ability to argue.

Are you one of those middle class people who believe the ultra wealthy consider you their equal?

Ain't delusion fun?

[

Stranger yet is the myths that are told about this scumbag Clinton. The cumulative national debt was higher when he left office than when he entered as was the size of the Federal government. Government grew under Clinton like it under every President in my life time. Then you have the fact that Clinton cried when the Republicans took over Congress in 1994 and forced a little fiscal responsibility on what would have been a goddamn Libtard disaster.

However, I am not here to say that the Republicans are better than the despicable Democrats. At the end of the day the difference is minimal. They are both parties of big government.

The fact of the matter is that the combined cost of government in this country is about 40% of the GDP. All Americans pay too much in taxes and the problem is runaway spending.

We are not in trouble because we have failed to burden the American people with more taxes. We are in trouble because we spend far too much money on the cost of government that is a tremendous burden on the productive economy. We are in debt almost $20 trillion in debt not because we failed to collect that $20 trillion in taxes. That would have been a disaster for our economy. We are trillions in debt simply because we have spent more money than we took in. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Warren Buffet has created many jobs in this country. He a fucking idiot if he thinks that the corrupt and inefficient government will spend the money in a more advantageous way than he has or any other private sector job creator in this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back