One of the things I will do when I become King, is to get rid of all this bullshit

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
I will do things the right way. And I will eliminate the ankle biters.

I will make things the way they should be done with a benevolent ruler.

I don't know where many of you fall yet, but fall you shall. And I'll figure it out when I'm king!

I don't like the electoral system, and I'm trying to find a way to usurp the system and get qualified people in power. I really don't want it to be me. I just want to get it done.

Why would you get rid of the children?

I'm not fond kids, just ask mine, but I realize they are the future...
What? I love children. I have two daughters. The only thing I would get rid of, if I was king... is yapper dogs! They are the worst thing created by humanity! YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP, non-stop all day and night... And I would get rid of the owners too. Freaking suburban terrorists!!! Terrorizing all their neighbors 24/7!

Ged rid of them fucking assholes!!!! That would be decree #1...

Put them all on a fucking island, with all their yapper dogs, and let them deal with it.

I love dogs, but not yapper dogs! They should not be allowed in human communities. I sneezed before, outside on my patio, and 5 or 6 yapper dogs went off non stop, and it's 6am!

Last edited:
What? I love children. I have two daughters. The only thing I would get rid of, if I was king... is yapper dogs! They are the worst thing created by humanity! YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP, non-stop all day and night... And I would get rid of the owners too. Freaking suburban terrorists!!! Terrorizing all their neighbors 24/7!

Put them all on a fucking island, with all their dogs, and let them deal with it.

Oh... Those ankle-biters...

I don't know, those little dogs make good alarms. My Papillons always alert us to troublesome visitors while they're still at the curb...

Put them all on a fucking island, with all their dogs, and let them deal with it.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Now we get down to it. You know you just made any further discourse irrelevant, when you went after the dogs.

So when I go to sleep, I have to turn the television on, with the volume high enough to drown out the little yappers.

That's not how we should live in our own house...

I'm thinking about calling Joe Pesci. Because he'll solve the problem for me, real quick.

Worst invention in the world?

Yapper Flappers!

The fucking terrorists can come in an out at will! God forbid you fart in your own backyard! An army of yapper dogs will exit via their yapper flapper, and start YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP nonstop until you get drunk enough to pass out.

Forum List

Back